[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so I'm unhappy with my body for obvious reasons. I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Optimized-20151130_195051.jpg (492 KB, 675x1200) Image search: [Google]
Optimized-20151130_195051.jpg
492 KB, 675x1200
so I'm unhappy with my body for obvious reasons. I'm still a novice at lifting (2-3 months in), and have seen improvements. I want to lose most of this fat but my muscles are kind of twinky, so I'm at a crossroad. basically my question is, can I gain any mass at a 500kcal deficit? is it possible with a strict lifting regimen and shit tons (upwards of my bodyweight in grams) of protein? or should I eat at maintenance? no, I'm not going to bulk. please help this poor anon and give any tips that aren't in the sticky

>5'9"
>160
>18 y/o

>6 days a week+cardio (inconsistent, getting better. going to start doing it actually at the gym since it's cold outside)
>ABCABCx
>A=back+bi, B=chest+tri, C=legs+shoulders
>pathetic 2pl8 skwatt
>pathetic 125 bench

reorganizing my diet as well, can post it if requested
>>
you have nothing to cut to

bulk.
>>
>>35107927
look into carb cycling, and just make sure to stay consistent with cardio. a 500 deficit is fine but imo you should do your best to accuratly find your tdee and adjust from there. if you stick to too much of a deficit your lifting gains will slow down/stop.
>>
>>35107940
also this, you are super new to lifting, a couple months is nothing considering you should be doing this the rest of your mobile life
>>
>>35107954
>still a novice
this is a terrible world with such a large illiterate population. something must be done
>>
dude you've obviously never even done a pullup

do SL 5x5, and then change Wednesday Squat to Front Squat

Then do Texas Method. it's that simple.

and Eat

Folow this diet:

Eat with abandon: meat, fowl, fish, seafood, eggs, vegetables, roots, tubers, bulbs, herbs and spices as well as animal fats, olives & olive oil, avocados, and coconut (meat, oil, flour) and dairy

Limit: nuts, seeds, and fruit.

Avoid: Cereal grains including: all varieties of wheat (spelt, einkorn, emmer, durum), barley, rye, triticale, corn (maize), wild/brown rice, sorghum, millet, fonio, and teff and legumes.

from http://crossfitfootball.com/basics/nutrition/
>>
>>35107969
im sorry what?
if you are implying i didnt read " I'm still a novice at lifting (2-3 months in)," ur stupid.
sorry i used the word 'lifting' not 'exercising in an intelligent and consistent manner for no more than roughly a school semester'
>>
>>35108009
yeah fuck this clown,
>>
If you cut any more, you're going to go full skelly and stall on all your lifts. Eat at maintenance or lean bulk, family.
>>
>>35108009
so you were just making an observation that I had already made? thanks friend. how helpful
>>
>>35108034
what the fuck is wrong with you? he is trying to alter your perspective.

it's easy to be hysterical: I'M FAT, I HATE MY BODY, HOW CAN I GET SHREDDED NOW.

Dude, you just fucking started. It's going to be a year before you look the way you want. yes you need to be on the right track, but you're not going to wake up at 8% bf tomorrow. It's a process.

Plus you're disregarding our advice, we're taking time to talk to you. Honestly, IDK why I am. C Ya.
>>
File: 1448310309569.jpg (43 KB, 780x663) Image search: [Google]
1448310309569.jpg
43 KB, 780x663
>>35108059
preach senpai
>>
eric gtfo.
lift mo eat bettuh
>>
Get mass first then cut. Eat at maintenance till most fat turns to muscle. then it will be much easier to cut.
This >>35108005
Except nuts and fruits are pretty good snacks and brown rice is one of the easiest/best carb to make.
>>
>>35108059
sorry, i was under the impression he misread. legitimately flew over my head that he was trying to say something. my b.

i know it's a process idk where you got the idea i didn't. i'm just asking what the right track is. i guess i think i'm fatter than i am? idk will eating at maintenance get rid of this fat?
>>
I'm under the impression that you need to rest more.
>>
>>35108406
for what reason? I get 8-9 hours a day
>>
>>35108158

Look just start at 4200 cal/day and work up from there. get a mass gainer and eat that shit with every meal. If you're working out right and squatting at LEAST 3x/week those calories are gonna turn straight to muscle. do that for a few weeks, go to a 1200kcal/day diet for a week, then back to the 4000 kcal/day diet. Eat the stuff that anon posted the list of above.

and remember: you can train abs every day. if you do this, and eat like i described, you'll have a sex pack in 3-4 mo
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.