[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /fit/ I've seen this image on reddit, inb4 HURR DURR
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: narrowvswide.jpg (266 KB, 2018x1311) Image search: [Google]
narrowvswide.jpg
266 KB, 2018x1311
Hey /fit/

I've seen this image on reddit, inb4 HURR DURR REDDIT, and got pretty curious. How can your training affect if you will get narrow or wide? Is this based on how many reps or what?
>>
ya breh, if you do low rep high weight, you get wider and high rep low weight, you get leaner
>>
>>35107676
It's genetics man.....

2 different people could do everything the same in their life, and end up looking that different.
>>
>>35107718
Yeah IDK. Maybe it's more based on how big the bones on your shoulder are... the wider they are, the wider you get.
>>
>>35107718
Fat SS troll detected.

Left guy clearly does more dumbbell and calisthenics work. Right one probably used barbells.
>>
Genetic. It's al about the skeleton I think.
Wide shoulders, small waist are the two things that really are different between these two characters. Since the shoulder are wider on the right pic, the chest seems to be bigger, same for the arms and the arms are exactly the same.
Same for the waist and the abs/ lats.

>>35107839
>>35107907
Retards
>>
>>35108068
*tips respectfully in your direction*
>>
>>35107676
Bone structure, training methods for chest, shoulders, serratus, back, etc., diet, mass is also very important, for example the guy on the left of that picture would not continue to increase evenly if he increased his mass, he too would get wider.
>>
>>35107676
Its obviously the skeleton. Their fucking skulls are different shapes. Thus is the reality in real life.
>>
how do I find out which skeleton I have
>>
>>35108152

cut yourself open and take a look
>>
>>35108166
but I'd have to cut the whole skinsuit off to find out

i guess then I could just go cut open a fit guy and wear his skinsuit
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.