[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Had to do the roll of shame for the first time today I m scared
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 1427898653152.jpg (32 KB, 450x327) Image search: [Google]
1427898653152.jpg
32 KB, 450x327
Had to do the roll of shame for the first time today
I m scared to bench again
>>
Get back under the bar tomorrow with a weight you can handle. It ain't the end of the world, brohemoth.
>>
File: 1392261233735.jpg (38 KB, 350x217) Image search: [Google]
1392261233735.jpg
38 KB, 350x217
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEUvI8Q6JDk
>>
>>35104490
Get a spotter if someone's there

If no one is around bench in the power cage with the safeties set just below your chest so you can drop your arch and the weight will sit on the safeties

Another solution for no spotters is to use dumbbells

If you have none of these
1.what the fuck man
2. Bench lower weight/reps

Hope this helps
>>
File: YEEboi.jpg (42 KB, 521x521) Image search: [Google]
YEEboi.jpg
42 KB, 521x521
>>35104490
Failed at dumbbell press today in front of the dyels. I stand with you, broseph stalin.
>>
>>35104698

I feel like this shit wont help if the bar is over my head and coming straight for my neck.
>>
>>35104746
Why would the bar be over your head in the first place? The path of the bar should be perpendicular to your chest (nipple line).
>>
File: 1441488303451.gif (365 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
1441488303451.gif
365 KB, 500x275
>>35104490
Dropped the bar with 175 on my jaw a couple weeks ago. "Benched" on a machine only since then
>>
Brah, take a break and rest up a bit and come back strong next bench session and push that shit through the roof, I got faith in you, you got this shit, you can own that shit, a couple hunnid pounds of iron ain't shit when compared to your mountain of crippling insecurity and anxiety, gotta think STRONG gotta think BIG gotta think PUSH likea motherfucker even if the bar bend and the plates fall off the bar onto your face and squish it like in that Saw movie unless you rack it fast enough brah
>>
>>35104490
I used to do the roll of shame once or twice session.

It got to the point where if I was struggling on the last rep, people would sprint across the gym to spot me. lol

>>35104776
How did you even manage this?
>>
>>35104776
Why in the fuck was the bar over your jaw?
>>
>>35104890
>How did you even manage this?
Tried to rerack until it was too late. It appears that it was too late and my arms failed me completely
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.