[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am looking for best and tasty oatmeal recipe for breakfast,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 452x325) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 452x325
I am looking for best and tasty oatmeal recipe for breakfast, because it is really hard to eat it in normal ways
>>
>I have to use complicated recipes to cook most simple foods and don't even know what I personally like
are you a faggot, a child or a woman?
>>
>>35102130
Soak overnight in almond milk
>>
Add walden farms and some fruit. You're golden then.
>>
>>35102130
Oats
Dates
Almonds, chopped.
Whey
mix everything together
Shape into energybars.
>>
A combination of, possibly excluding some:

milk/cream
cinnamon
pumpkin spice
stevia
honey (stevia plus honey best.. sweeter and more healthy than sugar)
raisins (definitely a substitute for sugar.. still benefits from stevia)
apples (substitute for raisins)

I also tried peach instant, which was great, so I imagine adding peaches could be neat.

I also make ground-oat pancakes:

2 c. oats (ground)
1.5-2 c. milk/water/mix
1 egg
cinnamon (1-8g), stevia (8 drops ish), and honey (7g.. about 3, 2-second squeezes)
raisins (none of this if going for a cinnamon roll taste)
1 Tbs. butter/margarine (maybe a layer more on top for the cinnamon roll taste)
etc..

Fucking magnificent.
>>
>>35102130
I just add honey to my oats since im a beekeeper and got shit loads of it
>>
>>35102130
Steel cut oats
Water
Cinnamon
Resignation
>>
Oats and cubed watermelon has been my go-to lately.
>>
1. Grind to fine powder in a blender
2. Mix with warm saline solution
3. Supply to body via intravenous drip
>>
>>35103910
You live a sad life senpai.
>>
Not OP but i've never tried my hand at overnight oats before.
Was thinking of doing:

Oats
Vanilla Whey
Greek yoghurt
Mixed berries
Almond Milk

So let me get this straight, I put all this in a jar, leave in fridge for overnight and it'll be edible come the morning?
>>
>>35103910
>this
Sometimes I add a teaspoon of sugar, but then I want to kill myself for it.
>>
>>35102130

Cook the oats so that they aren't swimming in liquid - like you should be able to see the bottom of the bowl clearly when you mix them around. Add in a ripe banana, raisins, and some sort of berry: blueberries, strawberries, raspberries etc.

It's like eating a desert.
>>
>>35102130
oats
cottage cheese
raisins
mix it, fucking science
>>
>>35102130
OP are you ready for this shit? Get a heaping spoonful of peanut butter, some raisins, brown sugar, chop in a banana if you want and then bazinga you'r done my friend
>>
>>35102130
Easy. Mix with eggs, fried onions and red pepper. Cook like a pancake. And cheddar cheese on top when cooked.

Thank me later.
>>
>>35104276
....This is genius.
>>
>>35102130
>100g oats
>400ml milk
>5 min in the microwave
>add 40g honey and 100g raspberries

tastes delicious. if you dont like raspberries adding cinnamon tastes pretty good,too.
>>
>>35104276
>>35104310
And the best of this is, you can cut it into quarters and eat ont the go. Doesn't get much better for quality macros.
>>
If you can't even eat plain oats, how are you going to get to the gym nearly every day?
>>
>>35104358
Fuck off cunt. I train 6x a week and add flavour to my oats

Recipe

140g rolled oats
>blend
Add 1tbsp cocoa powder (pure cocoa powder, not "drinking chocolate")
Add 1/2 a pint of milk
>shake
>leave overnight

Also you can make a weeks worth and freeze them. Defrost overnight
>>
>>35104396
So feisty. Does anon need a hug?
>>
File: 1LuuIAc.jpg (89 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1LuuIAc.jpg
89 KB, 960x720
>>35104396
>He blends his oats
>He does PPL
Watch out guys
>>
>>35104326
Who the fuck doesn't like raspberries
>>
>>35102295
dont forget honey so it all sticks together
>>
>>35106062
Dates do that. Honey is bee poo sugar.
>>
Oats, Water, Fruit in season
>>
Few frozen berries and honey. Chop larger berries.
>>
Just add some flavored whey
>>
>>35102221
LMAO TRUE THIS GUY IS A FUCKING IMBECILE
>>
make it with milk, not water
>>
I put about 2 teaspoons of of brown sugar, about a half a teaspoon of cinnamon, and about a quarter cup of almond milk per one cup of cooked oatmeal. Some berries would probably go well with it too.
>>
>>35102130
Pour your oats in your bowl and put some water in it. i eat it right away but if you wait a couple minutes it will get different
>>
>>35102130
>Oats
>Hot water
>Carcinogenic artificial sweetener
>Stir

I'm a man of simple pleasures
>>
I just use milk, 3 sprays of I can't believe it's not butter, and a table spoon of splenda.
>>
>>35102130
one thing i usually do is grab a bowl of warm milk, pour some corn flakes in it, just a thin layer, and then a bunch of oats on top of that. then i use my spoon to push both the oats and the flakes down, without letting the oats go under the flakes (i mean, not wrecklessly, you get the point). then i eat it right away and that's one of the two ways i can manage to put that shitty stuff into my stomach. the other way is mixing it with yoghurt, tastes so fucking good
>>
>3/4 cup of old fashioned oats
>scoop of whey
>small scoop of PB
>cut up banana

Golden
>>
>>35106998
And a little milk to mix it together
>>
>>35104041
Overnight oats are really good. I had some cinnamon apple and chocolate chip ones and they were dope.
>>
>>35104041
>overnight oats
>without fruit
Might as well eat them dry, from the package.
>>
>>35107200
raw oats from the package are fucking delicious

the only time i bother cooking them is at breakfast
>>
Oats
Water
Cinnamon
Greek Yogurt
Peanut Butter
Mix that shit up senpai.
>>
>>35102295
scooby pls stay
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.