[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Human beans have certain teeth designed to eat meat.. how can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: frdo.png (325 KB, 560x559) Image search: [Google]
frdo.png
325 KB, 560x559
Human beans have certain teeth designed to eat meat.. how can you explain that vegans?
>>
>>35097634
Cave men also lived only 20 years before they died
>>
>>35097645
thats an average you autist
>>
>>35097645
Yea I'm happy that cave men are now extinct.
>>
>>35097655
nice dubs
>>
>>35097634
And certsin teeth to eat veggies.
And we develloped teeth inresistent to sugar.

Can you explain that 'muricas?
>>
File: usbases200103.jpg (37 KB, 500x338) Image search: [Google]
usbases200103.jpg
37 KB, 500x338
>>35097737
>>
>>35097755

Can you fucking believe American taxpayers are funding this shit. Absolute waste of money
>>
>>35097806
>Not ruling the world as the sole superpower

fuck off chink
>>
>>35097634

Tbh our teeth are varied for a wide range of foods because we are omnivores and different shaped teeth work better for different types of food.

I also hate vegans though because its so fucking stupid to cut out an essentisl part of an omnivores diet which they depend upon for certain proteins snd vitamins.
>>
>>35097816
What the point of ruling the world when the people in most of those countries live better lives than most Americans.
>>
File: lepepe.jpg (2 KB, 90x90) Image search: [Google]
lepepe.jpg
2 KB, 90x90
>>35097847
>Live better than most Americans
>>
>>35097634
what makes us humans is the ability to find a meal in any environment. Vegans don't realize that there were no veggies or fruit thousands of years ago during winter, therefore we adapted to eat whatever the nature offered, animals included.
>>
>>35097884
In which humanity evolved as a result.
>>
>>35097675
nice singles
>>
>>35097737
>And we develloped teeth inresistent to sugar.
African education everyone.
>>
>>35097806
They arent far off have every country in the world basically surrounded. Hardly a waste of taxpayer money if anyone who ever attacked america is going to wrecked from both sides from a next door neighbor. If there was ever a war it would save so many american lives its not funny.
>>
>>35097755
I'm 95% sure this map is very out dated. Reverse image search says it's from ww2
>>
>>35098331
As in the title is wrong or misleading on it
>>
>>35097634
same as transgender people

they are fucking retarded
>>
>>35097847

this tbqh
>>
>>35097634
Humans are omnivoures but vegantards refuse to accept that.
>>
> designed
Godfags: 11

Atheists: 0
>>
>>35098037
>And we develloped teeth inresistent to sugar.

Keto master race reporting in. Teeth decay has vanished since going keto.

http://renegadehealth.com/blog/2014/07/19/why-vegans-have-bad-teeth

Peace out.
>>
>>35098374
>what is evolution
>>
>>35097847
Your non American options;
China/russia: pretty based but you can literally be shot by your government for being the wrong political party
Eurokekland:completely overwhelmed with degeneracy and roving gangs of minorities, while also paying 2-3 times American rates for literally everything except alcohol
Ausland: fucking based but getting shit up a la Eurokekland style
Anywhere else : you are the local corrupt government and criminal organization wombo combos bitch and you have to go to America for any medical treatment

Boy look at these options :^) I'm going to go eat a cheeseburger
>>
>>35098331
As some nigga said oh yea here.. >>35098526

At least in the US you have some choice of who you are going to be fucked by. Oh and we can own guns too faggots :D.
>>
>>35098374
Evolution is design you dumb ass piece of shit faggot.

>kill yourself btw
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.