[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>always been thin skinny lanky Skelton >always just thought
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 11.jpg (55 KB, 332x500) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
55 KB, 332x500
>always been thin skinny lanky Skelton
>always just thought it's been metabolism and Asian genes
>eat like shit and never do anything at all, still maintain weight of 120 or so (5'11.5)
>recently eat as much as I can on thanksgiving night and night before and after
>lose 4 pounds
>keep eating a bunch to try to make it up
>lost another 1.5 pounds
Going to get a blood test when I go in to my doctors appointment in two weeks
On the possibility that I do have a tapeworm, is it necessarily that bad to have one?
>>
>>35093990
Wow so you ate a lot for THREE whole days and didn't gain weight??? Oh my god!!!
>>
>>35094004
Well, how about I just knock you flat on you're ass you troll, that sound any better to you? Just name the time and the place and I'll be there.
>>
>>35093990
How about you forget worrying what the scale says, and maybe look in a mirror
>or even get a tape measure.

Mfw cut is a bitch.
>>
"I ate a LOT dude, like SO much"
"How many calories fid you eat?"
"OH I DON'T KNOW I JUST ATE A LOT MAN CLEARLY SOMETHINGS WRONG WITH ME I ATE A 'LOT' AND DIDN'T GAIN"

You still have the same mentality of someone who blames weight on genetics does. Count your calories. "A lot" is subjective. You need objectivity .
I thought I ate "a lot" too until I counted calories and found out I was only eating like 2000 a day. I need 3400 to bulk. Quite a difference huh?
>>
>>35094004
To be fair its been pretty much my entire life of eating fucktons and never shifting weight
>>
>>35094024
Alright
What's your rumblr fool? I'll kick your ass motherfucker
>>
>>35094047
>Eating fuck tons
You're so stupid it hurts. WE NEED OBJECTIVE INFORMATION NOT YOUR STUPID LITTLE "in my opinion I eat a lot"
Because clearly you don't. If you're not gaining, you're not eating enough. Simple.
>>
>>35093990
>120lbs 5'11.5
jesus CHRIST you must look spooky as fuck
>>
>>35093990
>is it necessarily that bad to have one?

I don't think having parasites is ever good m8
>>
>>35093990
>Skinny asian over 180cm

Pls be my bf
I'll cook for you
>>
>>35093990
Hey dude, I Actually had something similar to this when i was younger. Turns out my guts moved food along too fast. So basically i only half digested food. Especially greasy meals.
It stopped in my early 20's and now i'm 100 plus kilos.

Do you poop 3 hours after eating?
>>
>>35094109
What's the name of the disorder
>>
File: 1289259967574.jpg (34 KB, 600x401) Image search: [Google]
1289259967574.jpg
34 KB, 600x401
>>35094109
Same here bro .in this case calories in/calories out still applies but counting the calories from poop is not the way to go. So next time I read ''muh thermodynamics is alwayzz right'' I'll copy paste this.

Calories out is virtually impossible to measure accurately.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.