[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which one of you beautiful bastards is responsible?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 5
File: Untitled7.png (563 KB, 712x758) Image search: [Google]
Untitled7.png
563 KB, 712x758
Which one of you beautiful bastards is responsible?
>>
>>35091772
Keep doing God's work people.

When war finally breaks out between fat people and fit people, who will win?

Obviously we are more suited for a fight, but they greatly outnumber us.....
>>
>>35091772
>Tube

Pussies, just get offline
>>
>>35091772
Regards
>>
>>35091870
What are they going to do? Eat all our food supplies and wait for us to starve?
>>
>>35091921
They might sit on us and cause crushing or suffocation.
>>
>>35091921
Don't give them ideas dude...
>>
>someone thinks this is helpful

all this does is make fat people feel more like victims.
>>
>>35091979
fuk em
>>
>>35091979
The women might. Men would see it as a wake-up call.
I still think this is fake, some tumblr cunt probably made the cards for the attention
>>
>>35091772
>The tube
Is that a slang for bathroom? I don't get it
>>
>>35092028
It's the subway.
Have you never watched a British movie or TV show?
>>
>>35091880
>>35092028
Fucking rednecks please start your own country. We'll call it Mexico2, so u can be retardeded next to the brown retards.
>>
>>35092028
Metro or subway if you want.
>>
>>35092062
>>35092071
Thanks fellow "wankers" :D
>>35092063
Im Mexican mang, you mad 8--^D?
>>
>>35091979
>fat people feel more like victims.
We should round them up and put them into camps because they are overt consuming and having a negative effect on healthcare.
>>
>>35092385
:^)
>>
File: 1444174014880.jpg (42 KB, 280x309) Image search: [Google]
1444174014880.jpg
42 KB, 280x309
>>35092063
>not knowing bongkek slang makes you a dumb redneck
>>
>>35092385
Well gee, I could care less what you think, cute tomayto
>>
>>35091772
If I wanted humor I'd just ask you what your one rep maxes are. xD
>>
>>35091772
Do they hand them out to men as well?
>>
>>35091995
>Men would see it as a wake-up call.
Nah mate, they will probably just feel ashamed and keep on doing what they do
>>
>>35092424

They're just furious because they have no industries. Sweet island, wanks.
>>
Im astounded that one of you aspies dared to venture out of the house/gym.

Dare you to hand it to someone in seven sisters or finsbury park.
>>
>>35092063
>Not being common makes you a redneck.

You realize that accent that you love so much, that I doubt you have, does not in fact make anyone appear smarter? The British upper class used to ridicule those who spoke common because they sounded like a bunch of idiots.
>>
>>35091995
>Men would see it as a wake-up call.
A tiny minority might. Most will just double down in their self destructive habits. I don't know what people are thinking when they try to get fat people, particularly complete strangers, to "wake up" by insulting them. Unless they just recently got fat, they've probably heard anything you can think to say before. There is nothing special or traumatic enough about your insult that will do what the thousands of insults they've heard already haven't. You may get a few, but mostly it just serves to impress your likeminded internet buddies.
>>
If i wanted humor id ask what your one rep maxes are
>>
>>35091772
If they really hated fat people they would try to get rid of them. They could either help them lose weight or kill them. This is doing neither.
>>
>>35094113
This is killing their spirit so in a way it kills them

Sadly they'll want to fill the whole where their soul used to be with more food probably
>>
>>35091772
>Which one of you beautiful bastards is responsible?
that's full on cringe, I can only imagine some trench coat fedora wearing twig handing them out
>>
>>35092121
Easy with the cringe there, man.
>>
>>35094130
So the people who handed out the cards are just making everything worse
>>
>>35093974
>Why would you insult them
Fat shaming works you idiot. Bioethisists agree even.
It has nothing to do with that they've heard it before.
When you constantly get reminded that you're a fat lazy shit, even if you've heard it before, you'll start thinking maybe it's true (it is) because if it's done to you constantly enough, you will want to change, and hopefully it will break the fatty delusions.
It's already worked for tons of people, every fps thread had people coming in and THANKING them for shaming them into losing weight.
>>
>>35094130
>>35094238
No. Fat shaming works. Fps threads are evidence of that,
>>35094260
Even stated already that Bioethisists agree that fat shaming works. Not all of them of course but some do.

You know who's making things worse? Fat people. They're a drain on us economically.
>>
>>35093974
>>35094260
Telling someone the truth isn't insulting them faglords.
If the other party can not handle the reality of a situation that is their ego and problem.
>>
>>35094282
>Telling someone the truth isn't insulting them faglords.

Yes it is
I can call your mom a whore and it's true but it's still an insult and she still wouldn't like it
>>
>>35094260
>Fat shaming works you idiot
or can make fatties band together and fight against you guys since you're being agressive.

you should let them know through education not yelling at them being disgusting
>>
>>35094278
>Fps threads are evidence of that,

They're evidence of the opposite
Fatties get shamed so hard they feel like the only way to cope is to disconnect from reality and seek shelter for their broken souls on dumb shit like tumblr and haes
>>
>>35094326
There is that ego,
You get insulted and you can't control yourself from acting like a child, because you lack mental fortitude.
>>
>>35094383
Welcome to human behavior autisto
>>
>>35094326
Why would a whore care if you call her a whore?
>>
>>35094397
Because being a whore is something that is looked down upon
>>
>>35094341
Implying that fat fucks listen to reason instead of coming up with bullshit "facts" about how they are a special snowflake and is fat and healthy
>>
>>35094278
>using threads on /fit/ as evidence of something working

oh boy
>>
>>35094431
No one wants to listen to reason when it comes from the mouths of angry aggressive hateful people

Take 2 teachers, make them teach the same subjects to the same students, but one of them is an angry asshole who's always shouting and thinks anyone who doesn't know what he's teaching already should fucking die and the other one is patient, knows not everyone knows the same things and open to questions
Guess which one the students will learn better with
>>
>>35094395
Yeah that dude who thinks telling the truth is insulting others is autistic as fuck.
No wonder he doesn't have a girlfriend.
>>
>>35094473
I know right
I bet his dick is like 3 inches hard
>>
>>35094473
>Yeah that dude who thinks telling the truth is insulting others is autistic as fuck.

Not as autistic as that guy who thinks telling his opinion to complete strangers is something worthwhile
>>
>>35094341
>>35094431
Seriously, there is that FPS image of the landwhale that thinks her doctor is shaming her. Education works just as well as shaming, which is not at all. Most of those fucks are lost cases anyway.

>>35094458
People making fun of me and bullying me on school worked as a motivation for me to change. An angry asshole shouting at you can be a better motivation than some "educator" that they're just going to ignore like they've always done their entire lives.
>>
Anyone else think this is fake and some tublr user just made it up to win oppression points? Wouldn't be the first time its happened. Remember these people hate themselves more than you hate them. Its kind of sad really.
>>
>>35094520
>People making fun of me and bullying me on school worked as a motivation for me to change.

And the very same thing served as motivation for many many people to never want to leave their rooms again, to eat their feelings, to quit socializing, to spend all their time on vidya. It's much more counter productive than otherwise, self hate is something that people are much more likely to use as fuel for something destructive than constructive. That's just how people are.

I think people are much more likely to do something positive for themselves to make someone they like proud than to make someome they hate to stop hating then
>>
>>35094260
>When you constantly get reminded that you're a fat lazy shit, even if you've heard it before, you'll start thinking maybe it's true (it is) because if it's done to you constantly enough, you will want to change, and hopefully it will break the fatty delusions.
You're talking about the ideal scenario. If that worked even half the time would obesity even be as big of a problem as it is?

And anyway most fat people know they're fat. Yeah, hearing it all the time ensures they'll never be deluded into thinking they're not, but it's probably not going to change their habits in the long run. There will be a recognition of "yes, I'm fat" then "I should do something about that" followed by a directionless, half-assed effort then relapse. Then there's HAES wackjobs, who only get worked up into a defensive frenzy from shaming, and insulting people only adds to their ranks. And when I say insulting, I don't mean "you are fat because you eat too much" as much as "you are a fat, ugly human". Fat shaming just doesn't work the way it used to. These days it's much easier to be gluttonous and much less ostracizing since you can just log onto tumblr and commune with your fat buddies for reassurance.
>>
File: menbodyfat2.jpg (32 KB, 590x315) Image search: [Google]
menbodyfat2.jpg
32 KB, 590x315
>>35094503
Please cite that,
Please quote at any point that I said telling my opinions to other is worthwhile.
Oh wait you can't.
All I said is
>telling someone the truth is not the same as insulting them.
Man you really need to control your ego and stop getting butthurt.
>>
>>35094520
That's kind of like saying
>Hey look at how much Japan managed to thrive after they got nuked, therefore what the other countries need is a good nuking too
>>
>>35094569
Oh god, the butthurt meme
Please let it die

I don't know what you specifically say to anyone, but this thread isn't just about you, it's about the autists who think handing out cards telling fat people just what they think of them is something worth doing. It's not. It's autistic.
>>
>>35091921
It'll be like a zombie apocalypse. Thousands of slow-moving attackers, moving en masse, barely functioning hindbrains responding only to the promise of food. Conventional bladed weapons do little; their vast stores of fat mean their vital organs are near impossible to get to in a close range fight. Headshots are recommended. Easy to evade, but if they get a hold of you, you're doomed. Against this backdrop of gluttony we find our heroes, holding out in a Gold's Gym, one of the few lights in a sea of darkness, a bulwark against the whales as they fight back with barbell and plate and kettlebell - survivors, champions, natties and frauds alike. God save them.
>>
>>35093978
Yeah Yeah we all saw that post calm the fuck down.
>>
>>35094395
Human behavior for a little bitch maybe.
>>
>>35094621
Hurrdurr
>>
>>35094607
Some chucklefuck is trying to make a meme out of it. It's like /b/ circa 2009; forced memes everywhere.
>>
>>35094621
Alpha as fuck anon. Can I suck your cock?
>>
>>35094555
>And the very same thing served as motivation for many many people to never want to leave their rooms again, to eat their feelings, to quit socializing, to spend all their time on vidya.

Anyone who reacts to criticism like that instead of wanting to become better is a weak willed fucker who will never achieve anything anyway, a lost case that should be ignored. Education is plenty everywhere already and it is clearly not working.

>>35094605
We should hide in the last floor of buildings and turn off the elevators. Being on top of a hill is a plus. Then we can shoot at then from a distance.
>>
>>35094633
Or /tv/ circa now.
>>
>>35094585
To be fair, you Amerilards really did them a favour.
>>
>>35094621
Unfortunately not everyone can be a stronk alpha male like you anonny
So don't make things too hard by making surviving constant bullying a criteria
If you keep making people's life harder don't complain if they don't make it through and just quit and become obese then
>>
>>35094657
That's not the point
The point is don't think nuking countries is a good thing just because it worked for the better once
>>
>>35094669
It's not like we tried again after that though, maybe it works.
>>
>>35094649
>Anyone who reacts to criticism like that instead of wanting to become better is a weak willed fucker who will never achieve anything anyway, a lost case that should be ignored.

Well that's most of the planet
So choose
Either learn how to work with the rest of the planet in order to help them get their lives together or let them wallow in obesity and unhappiness as a coping mechanism and shut the fuck up

>>35094653
What do you mean by this?
>>
>>35094676
Don't
Step away from the button
>>
Heh
>>
File: 1448589322659.png (142 KB, 533x891) Image search: [Google]
1448589322659.png
142 KB, 533x891
>>35094604
Those people aren't in the wrong.
When blacks stood in front of the white house and demanded equality did anyone frown?
No, they were stating their valid opinions.

So why, when obesity literally in this the year of our lord Cthulu 2015+11months kills more people than starvation does. Is telling someone that they are obese bad?
It kills more than cancer, smoking, gun violence, drug abuse, drinking combined now.
1/5 Americans will die from obesity related illness.
That is fact, that is not insulting. People are making a step to try and save others lives, to protect the innocent youth who don't know better because their obese fucking parents won't teach them.

If you think that's wrong, you really don't belong on /fit/
>>
>>35094709
>tfw still no good Rule 34 for Fallout 4
>>
>>35094685
They teach you this shit at school, there are weight loss shows on TV, fitness is everywhere on the internet, medics will tell you about eating well and exercising too, what else must be done? Calmly educating them is not working, obesity is still an epidemic.
>>
>>35094260
It only works if they believe that change is possible. Even if you convince them it's their fault, they also have to be convinced that they can undo it.
>>
>>35094697
Dude it's so shiny
>>
>>35094709
They're taking no steps
There isn't a single healthy living tip in that little card
Not a single word of motivation
Not a single "you don't have to live like this"
It just calls people an ugly waste of space and tells them they're below pigs. Not revolutionary at all
It poses no solutions to anything
>>
>>35094737
They really don't, I don't remember much from school and fitness related stuff I don't recall anything at all

Besides all the stuff on tv and the internet you have to go looking for it first, it hardly comes to you
>>
>>35094745
No dude
>>
>>35094520
>Seriously, there is that FPS image of the landwhale that thinks her doctor is shaming her

>that one fat person is dilusional so all fat people are
you're forgetting that you could be fat yourself under other circumstances
>>
>>35094661
I'm probably one of the smallest most beta guys on here but life is too short to be easily insulted. Between harsh truths and straight up bantz having a thick skin is a highly valued trait in both relationships and in professional environments. Sticks and stones mein neger.
>>
>>35092063
We already have that. It's called the south.
>>
>>35094843
It's highly valued and rare
So if fighting obesity depends on people having a rare trait then it's no fucking wonder obesity is winning
>>
>>35094555
The armed services NEED results, can't suceed on theories of education, if you know what I mean.

Which more closely resembles their physical education model? Screaming at the student, or cuddling and understanding?
>>
>>35094193
Fuck off fat ass.

Fedora wearer's are 90%+ fats.
>>
>>35094900
I'm not fat and a lot of the pictures I've seen are scrawny kids
>>
>>35094886
People who go the armed services go there already expecting to be pushed physically and expecting to be yelled at
Yell at some fat 50 year old lady who's going about her life in the metro and see where it goes
You'll just make her cry
>>
>>35091772
I might make some cards that say "Fat" on one side and "because of you life insurance is going up"
>>
>>35094458
the fats dont need to learn. they need to get moved. they need to get PUSHED. out of their comfort zone. over their limits.

you know how army drill instructors are never friendly and understanding? because they push people so they push themselves.
>>
>>35092577
Is someone just going through forcing this milhouse?
>>
>>35094989
People need to be willing to push themselves tho

You don't know what direction your push is gonna take someone
>>
>>35094989
>the fats dont need to learn
this is the problem, people keep refering to fat people as if they're not people
imagine if everyone else were 100% convinced that muslim was the best religion and trying to convince you to convert
now you also have a small group of friends that agree that it is not the best religion

I don't normally compare x to y but from their perspective they get validation and the girls can still get laid pretty easily
>>
File: english.jpg (186 KB, 1322x647) Image search: [Google]
english.jpg
186 KB, 1322x647
http://kff.org/other/state-indicator/adult-overweightobesity-rate-by-gender/

Seems men are fatter at a higher rate than women.

As a man who is not fat, I'm fine with this.
>>
>>35095041
>imagine if everyone else were 100% convinced that muslim was the best religion and trying to convince you to convert
I guess thats what its like to live in sweden

>>35095023
if you are already fat, you will have a hard way infront of you. if you can not push yourself, thats it, you will stay fat. thats the majority of people. no amount of education will help (they "educate" themselves with haes). the minority of people that can still make it need a kick in the butt.
>>
>>35094883
Yeah. We need to find a way to promote a healthier mindset in people from the 1st grade and beyond. I just wish there was a straightforward way of teaching kids to accept and learn from criticism.
>>
>>35095141
So you're basically saying it's a pointless battle
Nice mentality
>>
>>35094991
Yep. Every fucking thread.
>>
>>35095166
They do teach kids how to take criticism without being insulted just like they teach how to give criticism without being insulting
Well the teachers I had talked about this at least
The OP autists and the fat hate autists are giving criticism all wrong
>>
>>35094605
Kek
>>
>>35091888
Jeff Ham
>>
>>35095207
Unfortunately not all people carry this trait with them into adulthood. It's probably a trophy generation thing. They think they're entitled to our respect but they don't realize that the way they treat their bodies is also impacting society as a whole. I'd go over the healthcare costs and damage to societies' idea of a healthy human in detail but I'd just be preaching to the choir.

>tldr; people feel entitled to everything so they take umbrage at the very notion of criticism or differing opinions.
Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.