[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats the best cardio machine and why is it the stairmachine.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: stair-machine-image_0.jpg (8 KB, 150x248) Image search: [Google]
stair-machine-image_0.jpg
8 KB, 150x248
Whats the best cardio machine and why is it the stairmachine.

100 kcal =6 min.
>>
File: 7498234323.gif (46 KB, 280x691) Image search: [Google]
7498234323.gif
46 KB, 280x691
>>35091365

no, its climbing machine
>>
>>35091365
b-but muh stationary bicycle
>>
>>35091365
My gym recommendations are always a stair machine.

But no.

Kettlebells. Kettlebells everywhere.
>>
>>35091365
I do cardio 4 days a week after everyou work out. Is it a good idea to switch between treadmill and this? Is this better than running in general?
>>
File: AMT-885-overview-main-img.jpg (64 KB, 462x625) Image search: [Google]
AMT-885-overview-main-img.jpg
64 KB, 462x625
>>35091365
I think 100kcal in 6 minutes is high desu.

If you're over 6' tho, you've got three options, stair machine, treadmill, or pic related. I fucking hate any elliptical I can't set the stride length on or where my knees hit the fucking crossbar.
>>
>>35092981
its getting cold out and i cant run outside effectively anymore, would i look like an autist in the gym if i did a HIIT type of program on this? and would it work as effectively?
>>
>>35091365
>Whats the best cardio machine
the ground.

i guaruntee i burn more kcal doing mountain climbers, high knees, and jumping lunges than you do climbing up stairs for 6 min
>>
>>35094548
>going to the gym to do cardio
do you go to the gym to do push ups as well?
>>
>>35091365
>Whats the best cardio machine
heavy bag
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HDDcWKjh7M

shadow kickboxing cardio is best cardio
>>
>>35094548
>can't run outside effectively anymore
Why not?
ColdAir>=WarmAir
More oxygen, the colder the temperature is.
Put on a light jacket/hoody and keep your shorts on until it's unbearable and you switch to wind breaker pants.
Winter is the best time to meet your cardio goals, need to make that extra little push doing another two sets of sprints. Trying to get that extra mile?
Do it in the fall and winter.
Keep it going during spring/summer.
Your body adapts to the less oxygen, you keep the same distance/speed when the environment gets warmer.
If you do it inside you'll only lose performance when it comes to cardio.
I also recommend a beanie for real winter weather (sub 32).
>>
>>35092286
Anyone?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.