[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I buy a program?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
I'm new to fitness and I desperately need to bulk up. I don't even know how to do deadlifts properly. Should I pay a trainer in a gym I'm about to start going to money to make me a program when there are so many on the internet? Or should I do my own research and just ask the trainer to show me how to do them moves?
>>
>>35087487
Do your own research. Start by reading the sticky.
>>
Read the fucking sticky you piece of shit
>>
>>35087514

pls
>>
>>35087487
>Or should I do my own research and just ask the trainer to show me how to do them moves?
do your own research (although when you ask him he'll still probably try to jew you into buying his shitty routine)

i bet the program he'll give you will be some brosplit of epic proportions (ie: 5 different chest exercises all 5x10, that kind of bullshit)
>>
Yea man buy a program
dont forget your testosterone boosters and pre-workouts
>>
>>35087487
Make sure your routine has shit like squats deadlift press bp and other shit you're golden now.Remember to eat big
How to deadlift
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AObAU-EcYE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0bY-gp8uR8
Remember to not round your back otherwise prepare your wheelchair.
Read up on your own for more info
>>
>>35087596
Thank you anon :)
>>
>>35087596
>Spoonfeeding
>>
>>35087514
Kek
But read the STICKY reeeeeeeeee
>>
>>35087616
>:)
Not sure if bait but read SS if you want to know a lot more in depth info on the major lifts.I personally think beginners should do strength routines then move onto whatever they want.The sticky does list some good routines read it since the knowledge in it is really important.
>>
>buy a program

Yes. Spend money so that you don't have to do as much work. Actually the more stuff you buy to get fit the less you have to do. I make sure I buy all sorts of fitness related merchandise to that I can be the most jacked possible
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.