[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup >be me > have a 1 year contract to my gym > leaving
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
Sup
>be me
> have a 1 year contract to my gym
> leaving for army BCT the month it ends
> dont need gym to train for basic
How do i make the most out of my money at the gym? Im mostly doing situps/pullups/pushups/running/HIIT at home
>>
after your workout at home, go take a shower at the gym
>>
you should probably train doing the exercises that you will be asked to perform in that is usually how athletic training works
>>
>not joining the legion

shiggidy
>>
>>35086888
>running with a pack on
Enjoy your shin splints and stress fractures nerd
>>
File: 1415895417765.jpg (35 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1415895417765.jpg
35 KB, 480x480
S Q U A T S
Q
U
A
T
S

&

P R E S S
R
E
S
S

Believe me, I'm military
>>
Circuits my friend. I know theyre gay but the military loves em. Its easy to conduct in groups and no one stands around doing nothing is why.
>>
>>35087034
I can count on one hand the number of times I actually did this in the Army.

That being said, if you end up seeing actual combat, what do you think you're going to be wearing? You're not gonna be like "Time out, Mr. Hajji, lemme change into my shorts and running shoes."
>>
wait ...
are people still enlisting? kek
>>
Just lift and do some cardio add some sit-ups/push-ups at night. Just like all the other lifters in the military. Only hope for you is to get in a unit that doesn't do PRT.
>>
>>35088419
ww3 soon
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.