[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
College student workouts who are on break
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: JustDoIt.jpg (182 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
JustDoIt.jpg
182 KB, 640x960
Alright /fit/, fatass here, been going to my Uni's gym but now that the semester is over, I need to keep working out. I have little to no money for a gym membership and the only one near me is about an hour and a half away. Is there any sort of workout regime I can do at home for the month I'm off to keep losing weight? I've been looking at apps like Freeletics but you need to pay for them. Are there any free ones that I can follow ?
Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Pic related, rolling thread to help fatasses get moving.
>>
>>35086230
you dont need an app

people lost weight before apps

what would you do if your dog got fat?
feed him less and exercise him more.

so in conclusion eat less do more
walking, running exc simple
>>
>>35086286
Of course I don't need an app.
I usually go for runs at 5 in the morning when i dont have class but its becoming too cold outside unless I want to get extremely sick.

As it is I'm eating 1700 right now at 6'1" and I don't want to lower them anymore than that, which is why I was asking if there's any place or something I can follow that I can do inside my house for a month until school comes back around and I go back to the gym.
>>
>>35086327
my fittness pal
>>
>>35086327
Get a gym membership retard.
Also any dumbass could sit and do jumping Jacks for cardio. You could literally do HIIT with jumping Jacks or burpees or anything really
>>
>>35086604
Already doing that. Looking for exercises.
>>35086620
Not going to drive an hour and a half to a gym that sucks ass and drop a hundred bucks on it for the month I'm off of school.
So that's your advice? Do a shit ton of basic exercises for cardio?
>>
>>35086286
>so in conclusion eat less do more
>walking, running exc simple
You're an imbecile.
>>
>>35086230
Pirate Bay - p90x
>>
>>35087007
I already do that desu Senpai.
>>35087012
I'll look into it, thank you .
>>
>>35087007
what is wrong with this this works calories in calories out?

are you some obese mongoloid? who believes "oh not all people can loose weight"
>>
>>35087112
>middle of winter
>treacherous roads
>icy sidewalks
>below deep freezer temperatures
>"it's so easy just run and walk what are you one of those retards that doesn't believe in cico?"
Fuck off.
>>
>>35087135
was i to know you live in the artic

wear more clothes, run harder
get clipon ice spikes for your running shoes

if you want it enough its not that hard
>>
>>35087147
You're a fucking imbecile.
>>
>>35087135
Have you heard of treadmills/jump ropes
>>
>>35087195
There we go! Finally one of you meatheads put your aggressive autism. aside long enough to answer OP's question with something not retarded. Treadmills can be had on Craigslist for a hundred bucks or less on Craigslist year round, jump ropes anywhere. Also resistance bands. If this stuff isn't self-explanatory, one of those breeder exercise programs (like p90x mentioned above can help. Great job on the comment though, senpai, I'm really impressed!
>>
>>35087180
stop being a cry baby

how do you expect results if you just whine and moan i see threads like this every day.

oh anon how can i work out for free??
whats the point in asking for advice if you wont take it ? you ask for advice then just oh no your all wrong its impossible
>>
>>35086327
Wear more clothes then. I dont stop running until its below -25, and thats only because breathing starts to hurt
>>
>>35087218
I'm not OP, I'm just pointing out that "run and walk more" is blindingly stupid advice at the end of November.
>>
>>35087229
depends where you live!
>>
>>35087135
This anon understands.
>>35087195
An anon finally gave useful advice! Thank you!
Does anyone know where to get a good jump rope for people over 6'? Tried out a couple of different ones but they all are too short.
Don't know if there are ones that are designed for taller people or if they're all the same.
>>35087216
Thank you for actually caring enough anon for OP to get an answer.
>>35087218
Whining and moaning? I'm putting in the work and not bitching about how I'm a fatass wahwahwah, now stop being a shit head and learn to give good/decent advice to those who genuinely want to lose the weight.
The shit advice of "just move more, cico" doesn't cut it when you know that's what OP is already doing if you had bothered to read the thread.
>>35087223
I've been trying to do that these last few days but my asthma begins to act up and it gives me chest pains just five minutes in and I cant risk getting sick right now .
>>35087229
Thank you anon for pointing out the bullshit advice others give that's already been pointed out billion of times.
>>
File: not so smug pe.png (21 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
not so smug pe.png
21 KB, 900x900
>>35086230
>now that the semester is over
>>
>>35088948
They close the gym during breaks, I'd keep going but I can't until the next semester begins. Or do you guys runs on trimester system or something different from where you're at?
>>
>>35088976
I'm just jealous, my fall semester isn't over until December 16th
>>
>>35088992
Mine isn't until february
>>
>>35088992
Well we run on a trimester system but my uni just calls them semesters even though they're more like quarters.
Basically 10 weeks. We transfer over to semester system next year. Going to be chaotic.
>>35089070
Oh wow! What system does your uni run on?
>>
Go to 7chan and get the kynobody bodyweight program
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.