[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How big can you eat big?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
We all like to eat, we all like to eat alot, what was the most you ate in one setting?

Kilo and a half of meat with half a plate of potato salad and a baguette for me, not that big.
>>
File: 4ec.jpg (48 KB, 317x443) Image search: [Google]
4ec.jpg
48 KB, 317x443
I can eat a large pizza in one sitting with no problem.
>6'3"
>high metabolism
>can eat whatever the fuck I want without getting worse than skinnyfat
>mfw
>>
>>35085955
5 full plates at chinese buffet
>>
won free pancakes for a year at IHOP by eating 20 pancakes during winter bulk a couple years back.

was fun.
>>
>>35085966
>tfw regularly get drunk and eat an entire domino's pizza wit dip, chicken bites and chocolate lava cake
>mfw gain weight like fucking nothing
>>
>>35085966
>this is a lot in lanklettown
>>
>>35085966
>implying there is something worse than skinnyfat
>>
2kg of rice,1 baguette and some chicken in a sitting
Was delicious
>>
>>35086610
>2kgs of rice
for what purpose
>>
Went to grandparents on a Sunday, they cooked 24 sausages, parents and grandparents had 9 between the 4 of them, I ate the other 15, along with some mash and peas.
>>
Probably something like the time I ate a burger (serious home made burger: bacon mat, two patties, cheddar cheese, home made bacon grease and mayo special sauce), then went out with my friends and had ramen. I got a large with two kinds of meat in it and a boiled egg. Then we got milkshakes on the way home. Or I got a milk shake, and the girl who ate barely anything at the ramen place. Everyone else was groaning about their food babies.

I'm sure people have out done me hugely, but that's probably around 3000 calories in like four hours.
>>
>>35086610
>2kg of rice
Doubt
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.