[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Have you been working out?"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (207 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
207 KB, 1920x1080
Tell stories of the sacred sentence we all want to hear.

Got asked this for the first time today. Hung out with some buddies I haven't seen in 3 months and they both said "why do you look so muscular?".

Felt great lads. This is coming from a former hungry skelly currently working his ass off to not be such a hungry skelly anymore.
>>
i read somewhere that you know you're strong/big when nobody comments about your body anymore. i'm getting to that point.
>>
>>35085479
ppl used to make complements when I was otter mode, now nobody says a word
>>
File: 6236492142.jpg (220 KB, 900x1122) Image search: [Google]
6236492142.jpg
220 KB, 900x1122
>>35085471
>Make out with dude when i'm drunk one night
>We start chatting after and start talking about hobbies and stuff
>Mention that I go to the gym every now and then
>He puts his hand on my chest runs it up and down and says "I noticed"

Felt good man

no homo though, stubble feels terrible when kissing
>>
>>35085505
Are you saying nobody cared who you were when you put on the mass?
>>
File: 1448527460536.png (461 KB, 1000x564) Image search: [Google]
1448527460536.png
461 KB, 1000x564
>>35085544
>Make out with dude when i'm drunk one night
>no homo though
>>
>>35085604
What part has got you confused?
>>
>>35085604

Not him but we've all done it bro.

Stubble feels weird and gross but clean shaven guys are just like girls.
>>
>>35085630
Full homo
>>
>>35085630
>we've all done it bro.

No...no we haven't...
>>
>>35085604
He said "no homo". Everything is fine.
>>
>>35085604
>Not turning into a flaming faggot after a few beers

go back to reddit
>>
File: dud.jpg (122 KB, 1800x1002) Image search: [Google]
dud.jpg
122 KB, 1800x1002
>>35085740
What are you, gay?
>>
>>35085471
Dude you've lost weight
>not as good as have you been working out
>still feels pretty good
7/10 feeling.
>>
>>35085479
It's like going up to someone who's 6'9" and saying "Wow you're tall aren't you". It's obvious, why point it out.
>>
>>35085830

yep. it's like when you see someone starting out making progress, you're like oh cool he's getting out of his comfort zone, he's trying to better himself. then when you realize that person is actually making a lot of progress then i guess you're like let's not feed his ego.
>>
>>35085844
That's why you should never lift for other people. Lift for yourself, lift to become a better, stronger version of you. Same reason to do everything in life. When you stop living for other people and start living for you, you're pretty much unstoppable.
>>
>>35085844
I see it more like "oh that guy is buff, that's just who he is" rather than "let's not feed his ego". If you're making noob gains it's like "wow this guy is looking bigger and stronger, I'll tell him I noticed" but if you're already huge then it's like "oh ok that's just how he his, he's been like that for a while so there's no need to compliment his progress".

Both are good feels though
>>
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 600x800
>be me
>back in high school, grade ten
>it's August and I'm walking around with bros before school season starts
>we end up going to the recreational centre
>walking around the outside when we hear the thunder of dirt bikes
>we all lived in a semi-rural town
>all the cool guys were riding their dirt bikes in a large group
>they all stop to talk and go into the rec centre
>the biggest guy there stops in front of me
>"sup anon, have you been working out? You look bigger."
>"yeah I have haha"
>he goes inside

>mfw I spent the entire summer doing ohp and preacher curls on my back deck with my shitty equipment
>mfw some one noticed
>>
i once had a drunk friend i hadn't seen in 2 years go crazy about how big i had gotten and introduced me to all the girls he knew, was a good night
>>
>First real summer's day, walk around in T-shirt that admittedly got a little tight since last year
>See myself in a window
>Veiny arms just filled out the t-shirt, chest really big
>"Damn, you been working out?"
>"Yes, indeed!"
>Three girls laughing behind my back
>OHP two of them, one got away
>>
File: 1447542274485.jpg (314 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1447542274485.jpg
314 KB, 1920x1200
>>35086073
>>
>>35085544
>solid
>>
File: perfect.jpg (7 KB, 250x236) Image search: [Google]
perfect.jpg
7 KB, 250x236
>See friend at a bar downtown last night
>Last time he saw me was last year, 110lbs ago
>"Holy shit dude, you're fucking shredded! What the hell happened?!"
>Tfw my torso looks like a half full trashbag of pudding but in clothes I look lean and fantastic and nobody can tell the difference
>>
>>35085980
SLEEP TIGHT, PORKER
>>
>>35086253
>putting on 110lbs in a year

Spotted the fatass
>>
trained for 4 years than stopped for 7 months and lost most of my gains, than went back at it hard 8 moths ago, at the beginning friends and acquaintances were "laughing" at me and saying things such as i was skinny fat or "fat" than 5 months i got most of my gains back (thanks muscle memory) they were saying "still working out? getting bigger" and now 8 months they just look at me with certain look in there eyes and don't say anything. it's strange.
>>
>>35086270
lost 110lbs

I'm pretty certain you're just being facetious but I lost weight, didn't gain
>>
>>35086276
>BANTS
>A
>N
>T
>S
>>
>>35086325
yeah yeah
>>
people don't aknowledge my progress anymore, feelsbadsometimes.
>>
>>35085756
seconded
>>
This first ~8 months of bulking and lifting as a skeleton were the best

>everyone I haven't seen in a few months says how big/thick/beefy i look even though I'm still pretty much in DYEL mode
>just not a stick-person like I was a few months ago

Even one of my weed dealers, who also happens to be a PT, said I was looking bigger and said we should lift together sometime. That felt especially good for some reason.
>>
>>35085544
litteral embodiment of /fit/
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.