[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's share some good/comfy feels Good: Did my first p
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4
File: image1.jpg (536 KB, 2400x2400) Image search: [Google]
image1.jpg
536 KB, 2400x2400
Let's share some good/comfy feels

Good: Did my first pullup at 185 (pic related). Also the weather by me has finally started to cool down. Yay comfy hoodies.
Or if you just wanna have comfy space travel go here.

http://flashcanvas.net/examples/www.chiptune.com/starfield/starfield.html
>>
>>35083477

>Chunky guy with semi girIy aesthetics on the Ieft

>Man with eye brows done on the right

Anon, what the fuck is going on? Why don't you dress and groom Iike a normaI man of your gender?
>>
>>35083521
'cause im queer
>>
>>35083477
>Went from no sex in 4 years to getting laid within a year of getting /fit/
>I actually like my body now, maybe too much but confidence feels nice.
>too busy to really socialize but I have people that I can talk to
>life is good, and it's getting better
>2015 was my year.

How's your year so far anon?
>>
>>35083477
Tripwhore making a pointless thread using her own picture
What's wrong sweetie feeling lonely tonight?
>>
>>35083477
>Let's share some good/comfy feels

>>35083521
>Why don't you dress and groom Iike a normaI man of your gender?

>>35083531
>'cause lm queer

IiteraIIy the exact opposite of comfy.

lf this was titIed "cringe thread", it wouId've made a Iot more sense.
>>
>>35083477
Good job OP, keep up the great work. Cool link...
>>
>>35083477
when's the last time you got a guy drunk enough to fuck you?
>>
File: 1448272568126.jpg (324 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
1448272568126.jpg
324 KB, 1000x563
>>35083531
>labeling yourself like a retard normie
>>
File: 1364859860624.jpg (353 KB, 915x920) Image search: [Google]
1364859860624.jpg
353 KB, 915x920
>>35083477
Conceited sloot. The world doesn't revolve around you. No one here gives a shit about what you look like. Get the fuck out tbhfam
>>
>>35083533
It was ok up until the end of summer. I had mild depression for a year before that, noothing i couldnt handle. But after summer something just clicked and i just started feeling worse. It got a little better recently and im trying to keep it that way.
On a fitness related note, i just tested my maxes at
395 Dl
345 Sq
215 Bp

Hopping on smolov jr to try and hit a 2pl8 binch before the year is out
>>
>>35083735
Men put up CBT pics all the time, /fit/ wet the sheets. Woman posts facial progress pic, /fit/ has their panties so tight in their ass they don't need to floss their teeth. Pretty homo man.
>>
>>35083477
I'd have consensual gentle rape with OP.

no homo... I guess?
Goddammit, provide a/s/l OP!
>>
>>35083828
Don't be obtuse.
>>
>>35083828
pretty much

>bruh progress thread
>look at these gainz
>me last year, me this year
>startin to cut

>wtf the world doesn't revolve around you bitch
>>
You were a delicious slam piggy
now you're just a GURL
>>
>>35083828
It's straights that get upset with women posting on their sekrut club desu.

I'm a homofag as they come and i think OP is pretty qt and kinda liked her link.
>>
>>35083477
>>35083846
Oh yeah, also:

Great job OP.
Your progress is fantastic and it affected your expression in a good way.
You've got a nice smile, which is rare in these places. Most femanons got horse jaws.
>>
>>35083477
Went from I'd only let you give me a bj to waifu material. Mirin unless you still got loose skin
>>
>>35083792
2pl8 bench probably won't fill that hole in your heart but I'm pretty sure 3pl8 will
>>
How would you feel about being gangbanged by a group of DYEL autistic manlets?

Keep in mind the /fit/izens may be more interested in fucking each other.
>>
>>35083867
When I say homo I don't mean gay. I mean the guys that talk about how much they want to fuck 10/10 qt3.14 but oggle at how ripped other guys are, and get mad at women posting.
>>
>>35083531
not me

>>35083533

ups and downs you know.
>finally getting close with group of friends.
>acquire first ever qt 3.14 gf
>turnedouttobecrazy.gif
>new job
>still beta af
>still awful social anxiety
>still feel more comfy alone
>still shared some great memories with friends

best year so far

>>35083633
thanks

>>35083655
i'll let you know if it happens

>>35083735
what do you mean? i'm still a fat piece of shit
>>
>>35083883
She's still fat
Didn't you notice she said 185
>>
>>35083884
Haha yeah. Id like to hit 3pl8 at some point. That would be a real achievment. Hopefully by the time that comes around things will start looking up in other aspects of my life
>>
newly single cuz gf was cheating. very nice being alone for once. had a good workout today, made some sick holiday pay this week, ate a whole pizza on my own, and am now downloading the walking dead while drinking cream soda. living the dream tbqh
>>
>>35083867
thanks man

>>35083880
thank you

>>35083883
no loose skin but im still fat
>>
>>35083943
be a doll and post more pics. for progress..
>>
>>35083828
It's because girl threads are never ever productive
Just beta white knighting and attention whoring and that boring old London meme
Why is she too good to post on a cbt or progress thread like anyone else too
>>
>tfw cashier at work leaned on me
>complained about being cold
>autistically mumble something about keeping her warm
>put my arm around her, somehow have the confidence to grab her shoulder, not hoverhand
>IM THE ONE who ended up breaking contact

feels pretty good Tbh f.am, can't remember the time I've had human contact with a girl my age, have dropped 130lbs since last October and am hoping I can finally start getting some action for the first time in my 21 years of life.
>>
Are you a guy or a girl
>>
>>35083828

they dont make their OWN THREAD about it. Post in a CBT or a facial aesthetics thread. Thats why people are telling you to stop whoring. Because you are whoring, this does not need its own thread
>>
>>35083958
This pretty much. You're a girl, go get attention in the real world instead of shitting up /fit/. Walk outside and a find a place where other people are. It is literally that easy for you.
>>
>>35083958
Selective collection.

Would you like this kind of shit you just described in our precious CBTs?

Segregation is the way to Victory, millennial.
>>
>>35083974
At least if she was whoring more openly I wouldn't mind
Like "hey /fit/ this is my brogress what do you thing" but no, instead she does this stupid excuse of a thread like that somehow makes it better in head but it's actually worse
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3000x1875) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3000x1875
>>35083942
sounds comfy anon, what kind of pizza?

>>35083953
i haven't taken any because i look like shit in pictures still, maybe after i lose at least another 15

>>35083958
it's not supposed to be a cbt thread just a comfy one. let's get back to it and post comfy pictures
>>
>>35083961
good job man. I know it doesnt mean much, but just remember that there is a random anon out there that is proud of you

>>35083958
basically this
>>
>>35083988
For the most part even when a girl posts cbt threads are more strictly business and people keep it rolling posting their own pictures anyway, the thread doesn't automatically go to shit after a girl posts and just becomes people asking her to post more
>>
>>35084009
[spoiler]she mentioned a boyfriend while talking to me and that kinda diminished the accomplishment[/spoiler]

[spoiler]whatta slut[/spoiler]
>>
>>35084015
Yeah maybe you're right.
>>
>>35084003
No, you basically set the tone by posting a picture of yourself. You don't get to change the subject now. There is no reason for you to post a picture of yourself if all you want to talk about is "comfy" shit. Be honest with yourself, you wanted the attention so you posted a picture of yourself but you couldn't just say "hey guys I'm a girl am I cute" so you made up some bullshit about "comfy feels." That is exactly what you were doing regardless of whether you realize it or not.
>>
>>35083477
I benched 8x165, which is my best. I'm getting closer and closer to that 2pl8.
>>
>>35084023
>those tags
>being this new...

Don't worry tho, you'll start to get the hang of it.
>>
>>35084023
well at least you didnt sperg out my friend. Thats what counts. It shows me that you have the confidence to at least put your arm around her. You cant win em all, but at least youre in the fight anon
>>
>>35084029
no i didn't, i just said i was proud for doing a pull up. i posted the pic for reference to my weight. but yeah i guess i did go about making a comfy thread the wrong way. i'll start a new one.
>>
>>35084056
hes just trying to manipulate you into posting the nudes.
>>
>>35084053
[spoiler]the tags imply a writing style of "heres some more information i kind dont want to tell you but am telling you anyways" regardless of whether the tags actually work on this board, f.am[/spoiler]

>>35084054
Theres another cashier who's been getting more friendly with me the smaller I've gotten, complimented my progress like 20 lbs ago, used to be fatter (=lower self esteem), and smokes weed.

Only cons are she currently has a (small little fuckboi) boyfriend, and is a single mother.

Would totally netflix+smoke+chill with tho, just waiting on her to drop that boyfriendo.

Shit now that I think about it, I should start talking to her more than I do. She's been getting friendlier and I've kinda just ignored her because boyfriendo, but hey you never know
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.