[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else here from the UK? I was at a service station today
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1447532430546.jpg (10 KB, 291x320) Image search: [Google]
1447532430546.jpg
10 KB, 291x320
Anyone else here from the UK?

I was at a service station today waiting in line for some food, so i was looking around at other people and god damn man, everyones so fat. .

Id say at least 1/3 of the people in that service station were fucking obese.

How has this happened?
>>
Service stations attract people who have static lifestyles such as truckers. It's nothing new. Most people are skinny fat
>>
Welcome to 2000. Cant wait to goverments to try avoid people eating them self to death.
>>
SS+GOMAD
>>
>all them sexy 18 to 24 yr old ssbbws that will be waddling around in a decade

Uhhhh my dick is ready
>>
>>35077885
Maybe its your age and location.

I'm 19 and in uni and almost every boy my age is at least a little bit in shape
>>
>>35077885
Because since the beginning mankind used technology to make his life easier. Nowadays people don't exercise at all or don't have any physical demanding job, just sitting at a desk.

The government also ignored the problem as the % of obese people was around 5-10 20 years ago but now (in America) it doubles every 5 years. In 2030 around 40% of America's population will be obese.

The government could solve the problem by giving mandatory exercise to those having a BMI higher than 25 and taking EP in school more seriously, as well as incuding basic nutrition advice.

>>35078937
10 years later their metabolism will be slower and won't be able to cope with the junk food and other shit. It's a matter of time, that's why you see every old friend getting fat.
>>
>>35079037
>40% will be obese
even with all the ones who die?
>>
>>35079112
What amazes me is the fact that they're able to reproduce.
>>
File: 1434892126528.jpg (119 KB, 364x457) Image search: [Google]
1434892126528.jpg
119 KB, 364x457
>>35077885
My dad and I were talking about this a few days ago. So many people in our area use those fat scooter things.
>>
File: image.jpg (141 KB, 742x1164) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141 KB, 742x1164
Why is it always the poorshits who are so disgustingly fat?
And most middle class people are skinny fat
The most muscular ones are the posh rugby boarding-school guys.
I barely know any other /fit/ people
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.