[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's a simple, healthy way to eat and prepare eggs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: Egg_000001615195_main[1].jpg (23 KB, 447x286) Image search: [Google]
Egg_000001615195_main[1].jpg
23 KB, 447x286
What's a simple, healthy way to eat and prepare eggs?
>>
>>35077203
5 minutes in the microwave
>>
Cook them
>>
Omelette style. I've been adding leftover turkey to them, they're great.
>>
>>35077203
Just hard boil em. Eat about six in the morning and you're good.
>>
>>35077203

cook some oats, when theres one minute left of oat cooking, crack an egg into and start stirring for the last minute.
>>
>>35077203
Scrambled. Just put them in a pan with a piece of butter and mix them while the pan is heating. Add some salt and pepper and stop before they get dry an bland.
>>
>>35077203
>eating eggs
>healthy
>>>/trash/
>>
I don't really like the taste of eggs, so I scramble them and put vegetables in. Diced Cherry tomatos and spinach is my favourite combo. But you can put in mushrooms, red peppers, broccoli.. and it makes them taste 100x better.

That or poach them and put them on toast with some bacon or turkey bacon.
>>
>>35077207
This
>>
Any way but fried or poached in oil
>>
>>35077203
Omelet, duh
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r09Hgeb9-6s
>>
Not easiest way but deRicious, made yesterday came buckets. Her liquid ratio is a bit off, so use less unless you like very soupy.
I use good pickle juice instead of fish sauce but do whatever, oh and i bought the clay pot just for the eggs.
http://www.maangchi.com/recipe/ttukbaegi-gyeranjjim
>>
Feta cheese
>>
>>35077203
drink them like a real man
>>
>>35077407
>sucking dick every waking hour like this
>>>/fa/
>>
>>35077407
this. if you truly wanna be healthy don't eat eggs
not even b8
>>
I crack open 4 eggs into a bowl and spoon out the yokes (cutting) and then just microwave what's left and eat it plain
>>
>>35077203
Prarie oysters
>>
>>35077203

Remove yolks and poach them
>>
I drink them raw
>>
>>35077371
That's how I do it aswell desu, the texture is soo good
>>
Boil em mash em stick em in a stew.
>>
>>35079805
PO TAY TOES
O

T
A
Y

T
O
E
S
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.