[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I hate my body, /fit/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: WIN_20151129_143435.jpg (210 KB, 1328x758) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20151129_143435.jpg
210 KB, 1328x758
Alright, /fit/, I'm fucking sick of my body.
I've tried excersising before, but always gave up after a month or so.
I won't be able to go to the gym untill a couple of months from now, so i need to know what I can do to gain weight untill then.
pic related: me now and what I feel could be an achievable goal to reach around summer.
>inb4:read the sticky
>>
>>35075807
Not with those hips. Consider becoming a trap desu.
>>
>>35075824
It's a weird angle, I took the picture with my webcam cause phone is shit.
>>
>>35075807
You could make a great trap.

Just take HRT my goyim.
>>
Dude, I looked exactly like you. And whenever I see somebody with this body, I want to kick him in the head because it reminds me how big loser i was.
My advice?
Study how to lift
Study how to eat
Study how to stop being pussy

I want to kick you in the head.
>>
>>35075845
I don't believe you. Still, goal is achievable by summer. Get a bar, start from doing pushups chinups and pullups and gradually move to harder exercises like dips and handstand pushups. Legs are problematic, but you can start with some assisted pistol squats and hand assisted ghrs.
And eat for fucks sake, you look like you barely eat at all.
>>
>>35075870
I know I'm a giant loser and shit, but
>Study how to lift
>Study how to eat
is kinda what I'm asking
>>
>>35075807
>i need to know what I can do to gain weight untill then.
>How to gain weight.
>How.
>>
>>35075887
Can't get a bar, the walls in my house can barely hold a painting. Any good alternatives?
>>
>>35075958
doorframe bar?
If you can't do that either just find a kid's playground near your house and go there to do your training. You will feel retarded at first, but you won't care after 2 weeks.
>>
>>35075900
Dude, you know is your problem? You are doing it the easiest way. You just came on 4chan and expect somebody to tell you one food that you should eat and one excercise that you should do to look bulky in 6 months.
If it was that easy, everybody would look good. Dont you think? For some lucky bastards its just easier. Life isnt fair, buddy. For us, ectomorphs, it takes LOTS OF time, money and dedication to gain just a pound of muscle or fat. And if you cant last it for more than few months, then you deserve to look like you look.

4chan is not the place where you should look for advice
>>
>>35075887
Another skelly lurking here. I've got good legs from years of football and running, but my upper body is literally straight outta Auschwitz.

I just added a doorframe bar.

Can I make decent ultra-noob gains from push up, sit ups and pull ups? Obviously I need to eat right too.
>>
>>35075990
Have no money, but a lot of time.
>>
>>35076011
When you can already do 3x15-20 pushups it doesn't make sense to do them anymore, so find a place to do dips and you are good for a while. Pullups/chinups are always good, and it's fairly easy to add weight to them, even if you don't have plates (bottles, stones, backpacks, you will figure something out), so do that when you can do 10 of them. Look into handstand pushups progression, it's pretty good for shoulders. Situps are meh, look into dragon flag progression or ab wheel.
I doubt your legs are that good, but feel free not to do them if you want to keep being a fag. Just keep in mind that you will have to eat very small amounts of food if you don't want to get fat if you don't train them. Might be good if you don't like eating though.
>>
>>35076050
Will definitely look into. Thanks for not just calling me a fag, anon.
>>
>>35076068
I mean, don't take it too seriously. I just thing it's stupid to have fairly strong upper body and weak legs, but to each their own.
>>
>>35075900
Then read the fucking sticky, you disgusting pathetic androgynous faggot.
>>
>>35076050
When you say 3x15-20 push ups, how much rest in between the sets?

Also my legs are quite buildt, I run about 3 miles 1-3 times a week. But I've also played football all of my life, so that's not a problem for me.
>>
>>35076093
thanks for the info, chum!
>>
>>35076120
Running does not build legs, unless it's sprinting. I dunno, 2-3 mins. Not longer. If you can do 20-25 in a single set it's probably time to look for something harder.
>>
>>35076139
Thanks
>>
>>35076129
The fucking sticky teaches you how to get started. There is your answer. There is your path to a better body.
Now you want people to not only drag your sorry ass to the road, but you want them to make the journey for you.

You will never, ever make it. Fucking kill yourself, you weird looking freak.
>>
>>35075807
fuk breh u looks spooky...
>>
>>35076139
>2min rest
It's like you don't want any gains whatsoever
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.