[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible to go from being obese to shredded in under 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1410751728421.jpg (261 KB, 690x800) Image search: [Google]
1410751728421.jpg
261 KB, 690x800
Is it possible to go from being obese to shredded in under 2 years? (Without steroids). Starting my fit journey and want to know if my expectations are realistic. 1 year to lose my fat, 1 year to get ripped. Possible?
>>
>>35071828
no
>>
>>35071828
Depends on your definitions of obese and ripped.
>>
how fat are you?. barely obese, super obese, or deathfat?
>>
>>35071849
6'6", 134kg. Most of my fat is in my gut and butt. arms and legs are relatively skinny
>>
no one gonna bring up the pic?
>>
>>35071952
what about it?
>>
>>35071875
In 2 years you can go pretty far. Depends how hard you want it and how disciplined you are.
I went from 120 to 100 since august and lost no strength gains so far.
>>
Why don't you find out the hard way? Scared?
>>
>>35072027
Nope. My fridge is full of meat and veg, I set up my gym membership yesterday and have a session with a PT on Tuesday. I'm ready.
>>
>>35071875
yeah in 2 years you can easily get pretty "shredded" (guess it depends on ones idea of shredded)
>>
File: 8181584.jpg (20 KB, 367x512) Image search: [Google]
8181584.jpg
20 KB, 367x512
>>35072074
Something like this
>>
I went from 263 pounds to 159 at 6 foot 2 in 6-12 months all through cardio and dieting. If you do the right thing and lift while you lose weight you'll cut off an entire year of wasted time. I lost a shit load of weight but I still looked like a skinny fatty. Now I'm working up to gaining weight slowly and becoming juicy and hot as fuck. If you keep your diet on point and lift heavy I don't see why you couldn't become shredded to an extent within two years.
>>
>>35072139
given your height/weight, that is easily obtainable if you stick to a decent lifting routine/diet
>>
>>35071875
You could, you'll have to stop discussing it and start going to the gym tho
>>
>>35071828

It is good that you have begun.

Ahead of you is much toil and trouble, but every time you think of The Quit, remind yourself of your beginning.

Start with imagining what you wish to end up with, and go backwards from that.
Godspeed, brehther.
>>
>>35071958
>>35071952

For starters its fucking horrifying
Luigi kept alive with a star? Thats some A+ mario bros horror shit
>>
>>35073013
Looks like a dick
>>
>>35073013
Luigi in the year 3000 staring at the remains of his brother. A brain in a jar, alive yet deprived of all sensory input
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.