[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Downsides of making it stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 29
File: Chris-evans.jpg (71 KB, 509x595) Image search: [Google]
Chris-evans.jpg
71 KB, 509x595
I've been fascinated by these stories but I have none of my own, post yours here.

It struck me as amazing that a persons friends would outcast them instead of being happy for them when they make a transformation.
>>
>Yo anon aren't you coming out tonight? You know that girl Kelly wants to fuck you right?
>N-no thanks, I'd rather play fallout 4, fap, and shitpost on an Ethiopian Carpet forum

Being an aesthetic introvert sucks
>>
>>35071980

That's not so much a side effect of getting a good physique as a behavioral issue
>>
>>35071980
I remember when I (accidentally on purpose) got a girlfriend of a kind.

When we were out I used to think I'd prefer being at home playing videogames or reading shit.

Then when you're home again some part of you thinks "being out might be nice" but you prefer being at home.
>>
>>35071980

mmm I'd fuck your shy tight ass in a second

>>35071751

ha you hanging out with some weird people if that's the case, some negative motherfuckas who can't stand seeing someone improving themselves
>>
>lift because have no gf
>get gf
>now lift because I'll be forever small if I don't
>>
The only downside is fat people asking how I did it (I was fat at one point). On the bright side, I see the hope drain from their eyes when I say, "diet and exercise. I just stopped eating so much."
>>
>>35072040
OP here, I haven't had it happen as I'm still DYEL but a doctor has prescribed me gear for an injury and if it goes alright I'll be putting on size faster than normal.

Just hearing stories in other threads of anons finding their social group outcasts them I found kind of sad.

Like if I had a mate who had injuries keeping him down and then he got jacked I'd be happy for him but it seems to really change social dynamics.

Maybe it's guys who were lower on the food chain at one point now move up because it's harder to feel like you're above somebody whose way bigger than you are.
>>
File: 1447808674606.jpg (23 KB, 728x446) Image search: [Google]
1447808674606.jpg
23 KB, 728x446
>>35072144
>I love seeing their soul leave their body

You're a mean one, Mr. Grinch.

Makin it
>anon you're so big! Can i feel?
Th-thanks, but not right now Im in class.
>ooh how about tonight? *wink*
No thanks I gotta hit the gym otherwise my schedule is messed up.
>uh okay then bye
>>
>>35072171

Huh, well I never cared too much when my buds made it or gained weight cause I've been at both ends and understand that feeling

nonetheless I can kinda see where you're coming from and agree that it's pretty terrible when people let their insecurities get the best of them.

I would say people who care too much about "social dynamics" would prob not be good to befriend if you're apt to change- as i am- but that's just me.
>>
I like to think that I'm in the process of making it. I've lost about 15 kg since the beginning of the year, and I know how to dress better. I started a new job recently and somehow was able to act normal enough for other normal people to like me. They feel comfortable discussing their adult relationship issues with me while being completely unaware that I'm a virgin neckbeard who's never touched a girl. I'm able to push this contradiction to the back of my mind most of the time, but when I was tipsy at the work Christmas party last week, it started to dominate my thoughts. Everyone was standing around chatting about their relationships while I was terrified that they'd find out that I'm a sexually-repressed autist in his late 20s. I slipped away when no one was looking at sat in the corner on my phone for the rest of the night. I thought that being around "normal" people would be good for my social development, but I can't shake this imposter syndrome.
>>
File: .enough.jpg (24 KB, 390x376) Image search: [Google]
.enough.jpg
24 KB, 390x376
>>35072144
>tfw no activated genes
>>
>>35071751
People get jelly. People you don't find attractive find you attractive. People think you're shallow for looking good unless you have some kinda of alternative sense of style.

That's it.
>>
>>35072181
If they ask what my diet was/is like, or what kind of exercise I did, it's different. I don't mind fat people that know it'll take hard work to return to normal size. It's the ones that want a magic secret that I fucking hate.
>>
>>35071751
>It struck me as amazing that a persons friends would outcast them instead of being happy for them when they make a transformation.

they dont outcast them for being happy, they outcast them for transforming into self obsessed, vain assholes who cant have fun anymore because it would be too many calories
>>
>>35071751
ok brah heres how it goes

You lose weight

it reminds people how shit they look

you lose some more

it reminds people how lazy they are

you lose more, start looking shredded

it makes them think, maybe they could do it too

you become aesthetic as fuck, people start to see themselves as lesser to you. The same people that used to mock you.

They hate that, everything shifting upside down so fast. They hate that you look better than they do. What do you have that they don't? Why can't they make it?

They're gonna try from now on.

No they're not, they give up 2 days later

and you're a constant reminder of that, they could have made it by now but they were too fucking weak.

This shrimpy fat kid from high school who used to get fucking mocked every day is now slaying bitches and having adventures. He's assumed his role of social dominance. You're still trying to relive your glory days like a faggot when in fact you've worked the same job for 3 years and your body looks like an uncooked cheeto
>>
>>35073165
How can faggots like you not realize that people actually like making progress and like working out? I'd rather not drink one night and have a good workout the next day, it's not "oh I can't have fun I have to workout tomorrow", no bitch I WANT to work out tomorrow and I'm not gonna let drinking fuck with that
>>
>made it
>men are insecure in my presence
>just want to be friends
>men talk down and act like I'm dumb to compensate for their lack of muscle mass lol ok despite the fact that I'm in grad school
>making it exposes insecurities to everyone
>people snow their true colors
>not really a downside as you see the fakeness easier and can be more selective in your friendship
>fuck it whoops
>there is no downside to making it
>>
>>35073229
>cookingi your cheetos
>not activating them
>meme arrows
>>
>>35072025
This.

>Stay home
>"Why am I such an antisocial faggot I should go out"
>Go out
>I fucking hate this, wish I stayed home

Rinse and repeat
>>
>>35073360
I had this problem for a long time. It just takes balance and the right kind of going out.

You should stay home or go out for the right reasons. Don't go out for the sake of going out.

I also find having a smaller group of friends, 1-3 being optimal. Anything more is too much for me.
>>
>>35073360
Sounds like you need better friends
>>
>>35071980
Don't think fucking bitches will get you anywhere.
Except getting STD's 'n shiet.

Stay home, better yourself, let drunk idiots pour poison in their livers.
>>
>>35071980
You're in every god damn thread, dude. I can tell not just because of your ongoing joke, but by the way you speak. I like it.
>>
>>35073360
try doing something enjoyable you ape with people you *actually* like
>>
>>35071751
>come out anon it should be fun well go to the pub
Can't drink too much otherwise gains will be lost
When I am out I don't want to be out, I want to be at home /comfy/ playing vidya

>constant NORMIES holding my arms and just saying 'gains' around me 24/7

>qt Grills want to go to gym with me and say bring a bikini aswell cos there's a spa they say they don't have bikini. Wtf
Okay that ^ was just recently but like who doesn't have a bikini lying around

>the bigger and better looking I get the more antisocial I get because I realise how NORMIES aren't like me
>>
File: dcdwatch2m3.jpg (36 KB, 285x195) Image search: [Google]
dcdwatch2m3.jpg
36 KB, 285x195
>>35074369
>the bigger and better looking I get the more antisocial I get because I realise how NORMIES aren't like me

It's just starting
>>
-food isnt just food, it's calories, carbs, protein, and fat

-you may be fit but you dont think you are good enough yet

-confidence goes up but still not a solution for being shy

biggest change is nutrition: I am paranoid about everything now. fortunately, there are lots of tasty options that are good for you (ie: chicken breast, eggs, steak, etc).
>>
>>35071751
Stopped caring about girls altogether. It's a downside since my sex drive is pretty high, but I can't be bothered with listening to their bullshit
>>
>>35074455
We're all going to leave humanity behind brah
>>
>>35074573
Time to go gay m8.
>>
File: 1447807594491.jpg (64 KB, 480x380) Image search: [Google]
1447807594491.jpg
64 KB, 480x380
>>35074606
Yeah man, maybe I should
>>
I got mad at my mom and threw her down the steps to my house when she got in my face about paying her rent. Shes pretty big and before i lifted i was scared of her.

It all worked though, she broke a knee cap and needed me to take care of her since dad left. I agreed in exchange for 10 years no rent.
>>
>>35071751
I didn't make it, I'm a 5'7 dyel manlet.

But recently I was enjoying being with my friends when we came near a pull-up bar.
So the tallest began to brag and did 2 chin-ups (ofc they have no idea of the difference between a chin-up and a pull-up).
Then the group tried to mock me by saying that i'm so weak i can't even do one.
I jumped, grabed the bar and did 10 good form pull-ups. They were all silent.

After that, they became distant and sometimes aggressive for no reason. Maybe they felt so fucking weak.

Little do they know is that i can do 10 because i'm such a lightweight (55 kg)
>>
>>35073360
I never have the urge to go out, I only like to have a nice dinner out with friends or go see a movie, and what I do most of the time is watching movies at a friend's house. I have to be social at work and go to the gym all the time, I need some time I can spend with the people I like for a change.
>>
>>35074902
Should've done three and then "failed" on the fourth attempt. Would've saved everyone's dignity and you'd still know how cuntish your friends are but not to deal with it if you didn't want to.
>>
I wonder how many people here aren't just socially awkward cunts who put lifting in a bad light because their assburgers and bitterness aren't mistaken for confidence and rudeness.
>>
>>35074902
>130lbs
>5'7"
>wanders around town with friends for fun

OBVIOUS FUCKING UNDERAGE DETECTED FUCK OFF KID

>ERHM UH BRAH EH DINNINT MAKE IT LOL
>is 15

SHIT YOUR COMPUTER THE FUCK DOWN KID ITS FUCKING OVER
>>
>>35075130
That's the stupidest thing ever. No.
When people get insecure just because you're doing you, or especially if they say you can't do something then you do it, they absolutely deserve to feel like weak jelly shits.
>>
>finally stop caring about girls

>move to another city and make loads of friends

>back to my tfw no gf feels

Wtf happened lads
>>
>>35075217
Sounds like you moved
>>
The main downside of making it is that you have to be so dedicated to training and diet that it inevitably gets in the way of your social life and relationships to some extent
>>
>>35075130
Imagine being this beta.
>>
>>35075181
I'm 20 and I have shitty genes yes.
Why are you so angry?
>>
>>35074857
please don't be true
>>
>>35072221

dude try not to think this so much, you can do it eventually
>>
>>35074857
You're a piece of shit just in case you don't know that.
>>
>>35072171
So if you getting a doctor prescribed steroid injection for something or another, it's not some weak ass version of steroids that only helps you get over your ailment? I mean, it actually gets you jacked? Cause I lift like a motherfucker and I like my body the way it is, but I'm going to have to get a steroid injection early next year for a joint problem. Is that going to make me balloon?

>>35072221
I always think it's cute when fatties finally lose weight and think they've made it. I mean how fucking easy is that? Try getting a built as fuck with low bf%. Now that shit's hard mode. Nonetheless, I congratulate you for not over eating like a fucking pig for once in your life.
>>
>>35072270
>People think you're shallow for looking good
I haven't had this so much because it's not like when their clits get hard they're able to put together why. They don't associate it with working out cause that's not ever forefront in their lazy minds. But I do get that problem when I have to take time away from them to lift or when I ever talk about lifting. It's one of the few hobbies people have that are genuinely interested in that others shun them for ever speaking about it. It's shameful. But then again, they do that with IT also. I think both cause jealousy.
>>
>>35075130
I do this sort of things sometimes. I call it humble lifting as oppose to ego lifting.

Basically if I catch someone watching me lift a shit ton of weight, I'll pretend to struggle on it so I don't make them feel bad. I'm hoping maybe it motivates them by showing them that even someone my size struggles from time to time.
>>
File: tumblr_madpo7XXlF1qafwqlo2_500.png (150 KB, 500x205) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_madpo7XXlF1qafwqlo2_500.png
150 KB, 500x205
>>35072221
I was never fat, but this perfectly describes my situation. I constantly feel like a superhero trying to hide his powers.
>>
>>35075320
No, you just have to become a better person. You have to understand others' feelings of envy and try to accommodate them. That means you need to be tactful about how often to talk about fitness and diet. You have to make time for a well rounded life despite having a 2 hour block set aside everyday for your hobby. You have to become mature about it and not be a bro. It's something that we all run into and some guys never get out of.
>>
>>35074827

Welcome to /fit/.

>>35075217

> back to my tfw no gf feels

Get a bro/bf.
>>
>>35075434
It is sadly, none of this would have happened if i wasnt expected to take part in the capitalist bullshit rat race and move out when i hit my mid 20s, its total nonsense, in civilized nations men are expected to live in their family home for life.
>>
>>35075532
Accidents happen man, besides it all worked out. My mom got a live in caretaker for way cheaper than market value and if she has any other health issues I could help her with those as well.
>>
>>35075738
>>35075765
You shouldn't push your Mom down a flight of stairs. That's just bad morals, regardless of how it turned out.
>>
>>35071751
My gf left me once i made it and started going out more
She has a fetish for autismo anti-social shy guys
I made her feel bad for having so much success
I got a great paying job ( i earn 4 times as much as guys my age), got a great body, master degree in engineering and i got really good at talking to people

>tfw got dumped for some loser that is worse than me in every possible way ( bad job, no real life friends, no future, super shy)

>his only good side is being so beta he makes her feel good about herself

If live has thought me anything, in a year she will resent him and herself.
Meanwhile im now free to do as i want
>>
>>35074827

Go to eastern europe and acquire a traditional girl.
>>
>>35072144
>I see the hope drain from their eyes when I say, "diet and exercise. I just stopped eating so much."

It's true girlfriend

>"wow anon how did you lose all the weight"
>"I just counted calories and walked a lot"
>"yeah but like... how did you do it?"

confusedjagsfan.gif
>>
>>35075775
We are born, we live, we die. Who can say what is moral? Is it moral for a mother to demand money from her son to sleep in what is his birthright?

If morality had any meaning than I would be punished for exercising my strength, instead i am elevated.
>>
Its harder to put a backpack on.
>>
>>35075840
this..

They're really trying to figure out how you mustered the willpower. Who knows if you had it all along and they didn't. Or if maybe there was a factor in your life so strong that it GAVE you the willpower. Maybe it was more methodical than that and you simply kept trying, setting dates and goals, and eventually got gridlocked into it. In any case, they simply don't have it and there's no magical short answer for them that will help them, but they ask anyway,

They ask because they see you with results and understand that you either figured something out they couldn't, or you have something they don't. They want to know what that is.

Apparently

>health
>risk of death
>happier life
>sex with more desirable people
>more power

Aren't currently big enough motivators for them. There's nothing you can say to these people ever. You'd have to be a life coach with a significant impact on their life. And judging by the fact that I've been picking up 20 yr olds for the past decade riding their genetics for a couple of years until they get fat on me and I still had no impact on them no matter how bad they wanted it, you won't have one as an acquaintance or friend either.
>>
>>35075868
Morality is subjective. So by definition, ANYONE CAN SAY WHAT IS MORAL. You tardomatic.
>>
>>35075700
Are you telling me you've never had to avoid things you would otherwise do, because of diet or training?

That's what I mean. The downside of making it is that to get and maintain a physique like that, what you do is limited to what your diet and training can accommodate without a huge amount of leeway

You cant go out drinking with the bros all the time, you cant pig out on shit with the gf all the time, you cant skip gym sessions too often if at all to spend time with the gf, etc etc...
>>
>>35075868
Two wrongs don't make a right.
>>
>>35075902
I think you're giving it too much thought. Some people are simply apathetic and lazy. I was too until didn't feel like looking skinny anymore and visited a gym out of boredom one day. Now it's just routine.
>>
>>35075912
Yeah well i got free room and board and also got to take out the worst bully ive had in my life. Fuck off beta.
>>
>>35075920
All that matters in life is pleasure and the quickest path to it, morality is written by the conquerers.
>>
>>35075925
>giving anything too much thought
Considering it's impacted my life quite a bit, I really take effort into trying to figure out why bitches always become fat and lazy. It's a multibillion dollar industry as well. Shouldn't thought be put into it? It affects my loved ones' health. Pretty sure not enough thought is put into it.

>just the way things are

There's logical explanations to things you junkyard trailer trash mongrel.

>>35075917
>Are you telling me you've never had to avoid things you would otherwise do, because of diet or training?

I'm not saying that. But I am saying sometimes you need to put your priorities in order. What's the point in lifting if you can't enjoy going out? Sometimes your body needs that break. I'm not saying every time and don't hide it away like a bad habit. But also don't let it completely dictate your life and affect the people around you. Also they don't understand so you have to be knowledgeable of that too.
>>
>>35075983
Yeah man so we kinda agree. I'm basically saying that you will always have to compromise on your relationships and social life if you want a physique like that, at least naturally anyway.
>>
Okay, here's mine.

>People assume because of my size I'm a meat head (when bulking)
>Mother and girlfriend "don't want me to be a meathead" and are afraid I'll get too big (when bulking)
They don't understand natty limit, symmetry, and why other guys look gross big and I don't.
>People assume I'm egocentric
>Women mostly just want sex, but they're a little weird about anything else cause they can't seem to shed typecasts they grew up with

>Nerds can't shed those typecasts either
They hold on to their strengths and won't let their world be shattered. In their eyes, there's always a give and take. Someone can't be stronger AND smarter.

I was going to say:
>People ask me advice

But that's an upside cause I love talking about my hobby. It's why I'm fucking here.

>>35076018
Yeah, wives and girlfriends that aren't into being fit with you always work against you. For many reasons: they want more time with you, they think it's silly and think other menial tasks hold priority over your gym time, they're probably afraid they can't hang on to you cause you have more options than other guys.. an assortment of things. You have to balance it out and compromise. It works out though. Hell, mine just bought me $1600 worth of equipment so I stay at home more. I don't have much to go to the gym for anymore.. maybe some random machines.
>>
>>35075598
Skelly detected
>>
>meet a slightly chubby chick
>literally jerk off to her for months
>finally make a move
>she turns out to be a fitness-hating-staurn-in-the-making
>talks my ear off how I have an unhealthy obsession and anorexia

I really wanted to bang this girl...
>>
>>35075883
^this x 1000000
>>
Biggest thing for me is that the more I make it, the less male friends and male acquaintances I seem to have. Guys who I used to chat with every once in a while will simply ignore me now or are down right hostile towards me. Sucks, but it just proves I am making it.
>>
>>35076393
Enthusiastic about your backpack anon?
>>
>>35073360
This t b h.
>>
>>35076207
Plow her like a madman for hours and she might understand why being fit is a good thing
>>
>>35075671
>be dyel
>trying to turn my life around
>see big guy for you in the rack
>has a modest, but respectable amount of weight on the bar
>he must be warming up
>get inspired; I'll get there someday
>watch him unrack
>he is struggling to lift it...
>he's not as strong as I assumed
>if a big guy for you has this much trouble, what chance do I have?
>lose heart, alt+F4 on gym membership
>>
>>35075883
Change your technique
>>
i get guys trying to act cocky/tough to me to try prove their manlier or some ego shit

women mire at a distance an when i do talk to them they try play hard to get.
>>
>>35075956
Go back to r9k.
>>
>>35071751
Friends like to see you succeed... as long as youre less successful than them. At that point youre "obsessive", "a douche", "arrogant", and all the other tall poppy insults.
>>
>>35072221
get a hooker. can recommend
>>
Not really /fit/ but if you're talking friends who turn on you once you become successful, how about Charlie Sheen?
>millions of dollars
>parties hard
>gets HIV
>tells closest friends looking for care/support
>closest friends think about what they can get out of it
>blackmail him so viciously that going public with the information is a favourable alternative to giving in to their demands
With friends like these, eh?
>>
>>35075671
>take an exam, deliberately answer a few questions incorrectly to make my less smart friends feel better
>driving in my car, deliberately crash into some shrubbery so people don't think I'm showing off
>get paid, sweet! Bro works minimum wage, 'accidentally' drop a couple hundred down a drain so we're more equal
>10/10 approaches in club, turn her down so the crew doesn't get jelly
>yay mediocracy
>>
>>35074485
Your 1st point is so true bro
>>
>>35075838
then watch as it takes her 6 months to become americanized
>>
>>35072270
>People think you're shallow for looking good unless you have some kinda of alternative sense of style.
They still think you're shallow then, but they also think you're gay, so it's not kosher to talk shit.
>>
>>35075785
Maybe she dumped you because your an engineer and everyone knows that engineers are the kucks of the stem field.
>>
>>35075838
>Go to eastern europe and acquire a traditional girl.
People actually believe this? Yeah, the girls that are most adept at pretending to like dudes in order to take their money (blah blah eastern europe produces a lot of hookers) will totally be nice and submissive when given a chance to tie down a beta loser who had to go to the other side of the world to find a woman willing to touch him.

There's no magic land where people (women or not) are longing for a boring autistic fuck to submit to. Stop leaving in dreamland.
>>
>>35075785
>She has a fetish for autismo anti-social shy guys
>fetish

It's called being insecure.
>>
>>35072025
That's me.
It's not so much that I don't want to be there, it's just I feel like playing some video games or reading 1984.
>>
>>35076510
Or you could just take it as inspiration that it really isn't that hard? If the dude can look big and strong without even lifting that much, then surely you can get there too. It's not like he was born big though a high strength roll at the char sheet.
>>
File: 2015-11-28 22.59.20.png (127 KB, 1080x365) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-28 22.59.20.png
127 KB, 1080x365
I wasn't sure if I should post this here or in a mirin thread
>>
>>35075320
Greg O gallager trains twice a week so not rlly
>>
>>35072270
>People you don't find attractive find you attractive
Yes hahah, it's kind of always worked that way though.
>>
File: mlady.jpg (13 KB, 221x225) Image search: [Google]
mlady.jpg
13 KB, 221x225
>>35075956
>Pushes mom from stairs
"All that matters in life is pleasure and the quickest path to it, morality is written by the conquerers."
>>
>>35075920
No, but three lefts >>35075925
do
>>
>>35077083
>considers pushing mom from the stairs a pleasurable activity

uuh
>>
>>35077236
No not pushing her, but the result he got out of doing it.
>>
>>35076751
>>35076751
Well, tbqhf if you have HIV you're a degenerate who should end their wretched existence
>>
>>35075785
>masters in engineering
>can't spell taught
>>
>>35076207
>fitness-hating-saturn-in-the-making
kek
>>
Clothes rip all the time, dont like to wear baggy clothes anymore after i went from obeast to aesthetic. So they start to rip after 4-5 months... Wrecked 3 pair of pants on the last 3 weeks.

ALOT more attention from girls but thats also because of massive social/confidence gains.

Also i volunteer at a youth centre which actualiteit is more like a gathering place for the same 30 people, there are rarely Andy other/new people. There is one really hot girl there on which 8 guys (all of them are/were really good friends of mine) have a crush on. She often gets with the wrong guys and then vents About them to the betas. She used to do it with me to. Lift for a year get Major gains, then leave to germany to my uncle for 9 months because of Major depression/suicidal and neder to get my shit together/head straight, kept in touch with all my bros thou.
Come back a shitload bigger and alot more confident (used to be more of a jackass, now I'm more empathic). Everyone notices, the qt aswell, and likes me more. 1,5 months later go to party with crew, end up afterchilling at my appartment with 8 people. I go to bed, qt follows me without even asking. Tells me die had a crush on le since i came back. Plow her 2 hours straight, ow shit shes a screamer, with 5 of her beta orbiters in the next room, hearing the spectacle.
After that keep fucking her (shes coming over tonight aswell kek) but dont commit, dont gaf, dont give her alot of attention. Cause shit dont know ik i want a girl that needs that much attention from different guys, she never cheated on anyone in the past thou. Starts venting about me to beta bros, 5 of them absolutely hate my guts now. One of them even attacked me in a drunken rage last tuesday telling me i shouldnt treat her like shit(i dont desu), which ended up with me holding him down and fucking his crush after (kek made me feel bad somehow because i used to be a beta aswell and didnt want my mate to feel shit, but dan she fucks like a pornstar).
>>
>>35076948
That depends on the relationship with whoever said it. If I had a bro say that to me, I'd take it as a compliment. In fact, bros have said this or similar to me.

A friend's eye is a good mirror.
>>
File: squidwardreally.jpg (18 KB, 361x330) Image search: [Google]
squidwardreally.jpg
18 KB, 361x330
>>35073295
>people snow their true colors
>>
>>35076948
based
>>
>>35077387
Bro, check these out -> alphaclothing.co
I have one pair of their joggers and planning to get more since these feel fucking amazing on. Their T-shirt are tight too.
>>
>>35073229
High school sounds like it was really rough for you
>>
>>35074337
>let drunk idiots pour poison in their livers.

oh boy, you're one of those faggots
>>
>>35074337
This
>>
>>35074337
>Stay home, better yourself, let drunk idiots pour poison in their livers.

Yeah spend your life "bettering" yourself while doing nothing enjoyable.
>>
>>35073229
What do uncooked cheetos look like senpai?
>>
>>35074337
What about improving socially?
>>
>>35074485
1st point is spot on senpai
>>
>>35075935
And now you have to take care of her while she heals from an injury you inflicted?

How the fuck is that a good thing for either party.

Have fun being stuck with your bully you idiot
>>
File: 1414804163466.jpg (45 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
1414804163466.jpg
45 KB, 540x960
>>35075868

In what backwards-ass country does living with your mom rent-free until you're 30 make you "elevated" (and why it is always goofballs like you who appeal to Nietzschean notions of morality)? You're either a hell of a troll or a hell of a failure.
>>
>>35075956
>all that matters is x
who said that?
where does it say it's a rule of life?
>>
>>35076112
So much truth.

Personally, I'm a bit more cynical so I think that "cause you have more options" is most of it.

And losing my male friends I understand. Their insecurity and not wanting to be around someone who makes them look inferior to others is very human, even if it's a bit feminine in my mind. It did surprise me a bit, but I guess those aren't really the type of friends I want in the first place. I used to be the "fat nerd friend" so I was under the mistaken belief that people liked me for my intellect and humor. I think I just made them feel comfortable.

But the women are the worst. They all seem to simultaneously hate me and desire me to a very extreme degree, and they all just seem like such horrible people. Sex is totally different now, not that I had a lot of experience before or after, but having women cum from the slightest touch, sometimes just partial insertion was so strange to me. Is it built up tension from their longing for my body, is this what sex is like for fit people? I was so confused, but over time I got the weird but unshakable sense that deep down, it's somehow connected to massive frustration, perhaps a general resentment of men. Like somehow me having sex with these women helps them avenge whatever perceived (imagined) wrongs their ex's or men in general have done them.

Eventually the hatred of men bubbles up and is directed at me. I've been told repeatedly that I'm hated and despised while in the same breath being begged for more sex. I've been subjected to physical violence and had to call the police. I've become more "the other" to women and that's made me feel very alienated. I just want someone who likes me for me and seeks self betterment for themselves and cherishes that trait in others. I don't care at all about looks, intelligence, career success. I just want a woman in my life who doesn't simultaneously hate and worship my masculinity without any recognition that I'm an actual human being.
>>
>>35071751
> Everybody has macho stereotypes about you, especially in a place full of DYELs and no relation to sports in general like med school whatsoever
> Jokes targeted at you will involve the themes of gym, working out, eating a lot, having good looks, being big in general at least 90% of the time and not the rest of your personality traits
> When shopping, you can never find a pair of pants that has large enough legs for your waist size or small enough waist for your leg size
> Your legs make your penis look smaller
> Lots of money for food
> A constantly changing daly/weekly schedule can be a pain in the ass when planning workouts

Also pretty much what this >>35074485 guy said
>>
>>35077083
Stop putting words in my mouth i did not find it pleasurable in the least.
>>
>>35077931
I live in central new york and i dont really know about that guy other than he said something about a "super man". My philosophy is something i came up with.
>>
>>35071751
I did the squat challenge last year and stuck with it (white ass). Got a much nicer rounder/fuller butt which looks great in jeans... but now i have to use 4x as much toilet paper because my sculpted cheeks force my shit to smear between them like a playdough mold.

I am now using wet wipes to save time. Never truly feel 'clean' anymore.

Somewhat miss my original flat non-touching ass cheeks.
>>
>>35077244
Maintaining the status quo is what i was doing, so it was for comfort not pleasure. Sorry I guess i misspoke i dont want anyone to get the wrong idea.

I always wanted to join the army and fight for my country, then once i was back home i know if there was a domestic threat i would fight to defend the status quo in america so no one would have undue hardships. I never had the chance but the idea stuck with me.
>>
>>35071751
I've gone from 74kg to 62kg (~20% bf) and I feel like my friends think I have some kind of eating disorder.
Where before I would eat meals extremely high in calories, I now tend to take greater care in my choices. Unfortunately for them, they havent been able to change their eating habits but they keep pointing out what I've ordered and theres an undertone to the way they do it that makes me feel uneasy.
>>
shirts and pants don't fit anymore

40$ a month gym membership is pretty shit desu
>>
>>35078868
this post made me feel anon
just know that i am feeling this with you
>>
>>35079095
just wash your ass holy shit
>>
>>35078868
>those dumbshit /fit/ teenagers who will read this and think its real
>those dumbshit /fit/ teenagers who will try to emulated him and fail
>wtf ive been lifting for a whole year and i havent becomed a martyred saint of masculinity on the alter of modern society!

Cute story though m80
>>
>>35077387
From beta to Chad Thundercock: The post
>>
>>35079442
You're lucky, its between $70 and $120 a month here in central ny. Theres planet fitness but thats useless for training strength.
>>
>>35072221
hookers. i got my dad one when my mom left him, perked him right up.
>>
>>35071980
>Ethiopian Carpet forum
That's the best one yet.
>>
>>35074857
Congratulations on standing up to your bully, anon.
>>
>>35079095

i've always had a big butt, so what I do is to make sure you are spreading your cheeks as far as possible on the toilet seat to prevent the smush
>>
>>35079794
Thanks bro
>>
>>35079063
>My philosophy is something i came up with.

cringe
>>
>>35075920
>>35075868
Two wrongs might not make a right but a single mistake makes a birthright
>>
>>35079581
Yeah going from 130kg to 62kg to 81kg cuz of lifting changes a person alot mentally. Also had a 6/10 fuckbuddy 2 houses down the street in germany. I worked in lunch and lived in ambach, there isnt anything to do there. She was 3 years onder than me and prettig much learned me how to fuck since i had almost 0 sexual experience before because i was obese. Its because of that that i gained the confidence that i should have with my body/personality. Protip for exbetas that got fit, get a practice girl. A shitload of 5/6s would love to learn you how to fugg aslong as they can get your shredded body on top of them
>>
File: 1448671389958.jpg (96 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1448671389958.jpg
96 KB, 2000x1000
>>35071980
>tfw have chances for a ONS but just want a gf instead
>>
File: 1431542153181.jpg (36 KB, 180x240) Image search: [Google]
1431542153181.jpg
36 KB, 180x240
>>35076929

>reading 1984
>>
>>35076429
Actually, you are probably just a dick.
>>
>>35071751
>tfw all your friends start only talking to you about fitness
>tfw they ask you for advice but never follow through with working out
>>
>>35075320
>tfw your best friend is your training partner and you go to the same gym everday
>>
>>35071980
>fap
I found ur problem.
>>
>>35075868
What? Birthright? She doesn't OWE you free room and board, wtf are you talking about?
>>
>>35081679
>chances for a ONS but just want a gf instead
Every guy I know that does this shit is fucking miserable
>>
>>35077387
It tickles me to witness the sad little tales you spin for strangers online
>>
File: image.jpg (250 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
250 KB, 960x960
>have decent facial aesthetics
>be fit
>love clubbing
>other guys act more hostile towards me
>every once in a while an idiot will try to pick a fight

maybe i just go to shit clubs but i noticed the fitter i got, the more of an asshole magnet i became
>>
>>35071751
roll up long sleeves
move arms
hear ripping cloth:(
>>
>family of relatively healthy BMI but close to overweight people
>used to be on the fattest ones (6'4" 250)
>everyone in the family liked me and asked me for advice and invited me on vacations with them and stuff
>graduated college, got a "real" job, started to get fit
>2.5 years later, 198 pounds, 11% body fat
>everyone seems intimidated by me
>people say i got the "lucky batch of genetics" since i still eat like i did back when i was fat
>try to explain to them the concept of calories and working out and how i eat with family isn't how i eat at home
>cousins start asking me if i'm on steroids
>starting to feel like a black sheep because i decided to get fit

i just wanna start going to holidays with my gf's famliy now honestly
>>
>>35082883
If thats you, mirin facial aesthetics... Even from the side
>tfw face is low tier after taking hormones while young
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 500x373
>>35071980
>has friends
>has grills wanting to fuck him
>"introvert"
Ree
>>
>>35072171
>Confusing classes of steroids
>>
>>35085082
>I don't know what "introverted" actually means but I'm mad other people use it, because it should be reserved for special autist snowflakes like me
>>
>>35077587
>>35077612

>The only way I know how to have fun is if im intoxicated

Never progressed past the 14 y/o who just discovered alcohol mentality yet aye? Cute
>>
At what point do I start to enjoy being social? I've been forcing myself to go out for 5 months now and hate it
>>
>>35085082
introvert =/= misanthrope
>>
>>35081525
yeah I need to get laid. I feel like I'm putting too much importance on the fact that I am a virgin but I'm pretty sure I put off the virgin vibe around all the girls I have a crush on. They all tell me I look nice and am handsome but they've all turned me down when I asked to be their bf. Lack of experience and confidence is the only thing I can put my finger on thats putting them off.
>>
>>35072171
Can confirm you will lose all of your friends who thought they were better than you(usually not the entire group though) if you start to improve your physique

I'm dyel in every sense of the word but a year or so of steady improvement has done way more for me than nonstop partying has for a lot of dudes I know and I don't get invited to shit unless it's from one of the few that are reasonably mature
>>
>>35085536
>when I asked to be their bf
Come on mate you're not in elementary school any more.
>>
>>35073295
This so much

I'm in the engineering program at a top 10 public university (it's not like harvard but still pretty respected) and I can just tell upon meeting people in my classes that they immediately think I'm the stereotypical jock douchebag type because I'm tall and well built. It feels so weird because I still remember a time when the introverted smart kids would actually reach out to me and try to be friendly to me rather than the opposite.

Obviously getting /fit/ has helped my social life exponentially but it almost feels like I have to prove to people I meet that I'm not a retard at school shit.

What you said is so true though. Every close friend I have now (and many of them aren't /fit/) is really down-to-earth and confident enough in themselves that they don't have to compare to other people to feel good about themselves.
>>
>>35074337
hahahahaha faggot

I always wrap up personally, but there are people I know that don't and I know for a fact that none of them have STD's. Theyre actually way more rare than neets like you are led to believe. Wrap up anyway just to be safe, but telling yourself that the reason you don't have sex with girls is because of STD's is naive and shows a lack of self-awareness.

the fox and the grapes, bro. read that shit. it's you.
>>
>>35084968
thanks breh
wouldn't hormones make your face more masculine though?
>>
>>35075868
Imagine being this autistic. Pray for his mom
>>
File: 1447305903145.jpg (114 KB, 945x1500) Image search: [Google]
1447305903145.jpg
114 KB, 945x1500
>Lose a ton of weight
>Do it all on my own through sheer determination, don't ask for help or advice from anyone
>Proud of my success but didn't lift weights at all
>Body is an awkward blend of genetically great legs, average arms and shoulders, awful stomach with some loose skin
>Look fine in clothes again but I'll never be able to go shirtless in front of a girl

I mean it's not that big of a deal but I should have just reached out a little in the beginning...
>>
>>35076929
or ch0nhopping with my /fit/ bros. sometimes ya just wanna browse the 'ch0n, ya know?
>>
>>35086366
anyone have the original of this image?
i'd make a cool phone pape

anyway just start lifting you fag
>>
>>35086399
Well I am lifting now but there's not much I can fill my empty-skin torso with unless I just go apeshit on ab and oblique exercises and hope they get huge enough to fill the space

and I don't have the original, sorry bud
>>
>>35077003
how tha hell does he do that?
>>
>>35086268
Which university?
>>
>>35085536
>I put off the virgin vibe
>I asked to be their bf
Heh, you think?

Dude, you're not 11. That's just not a conversation that adults have. You escalate physically till the eventual sex and if neither of you stops at any point then it happens. Conversations about relationships happen after you're already close and I mean more than friendly. Before that, interest is just sort of implied.

...and you never fucking "ask to be their bf". If you insist, at least use less pre-school phrasing and vocabulary.
>>
>"do you NEED to eat a diet like that?"
for some reason, people get mad at your discipline with dieting and want you to let loose and honestly it makes me mad as fuck. its hard enough to eat right without people waving pizza under your nose for no reason.

>"you may be strong but can you blah blah"
why say this kind of thing. people don't say this to runners about squats. i think it has its roots in people simply being jelly.

also
>working class men hate you
>drunken asshole soldiers want to fight you
>girls get mad as fuck when you reject them
>if a single inch of aesthetic muscle is exposed, people assume you are trying to show it off

oh well. its totally cool though because these are all minor issues and are vastly outweighed by the multitude of benefits one can get from being in shape, including the physical, mental and social.
>>
>>35086268
I'm in a similar situation. I just try to make up for it by smiling more and being more approachable. Most people are friendly back but I find I have to put in a little more effort on my side of the interaction otherwise I feel like people see me as nice enough but are still to intimidated to chat me up regularly. The scrawny guys are easy to friend but seems harder to make friends with the real fat ones. But for some reason the EE program at my Uni is full of swole bros so I've got company.
>>
>>35086545
you ever had to fight one of those assholes?
>>
>>35071751
>sleeping uneasily because even the smallest twitches in your back muscles will move you around
>having to remove your shirts like a woman

I know it's not what you had in mind but I wish someone would have warned me about this.
>>
>>35072171
>I'm still DYEL but a doctor has prescribed me gear for an injury and if it goes alright I'll be putting on size faster than normal.
You're an idiot.

If you would at least research the stuff the doctor is planning to put in your body, you would realize that the "gear" will barely do jackshit for your injury, much less for any kind of muscle growth.

You think people with acne problems will get abs in their faces for using steroid cream too?
>>
>>35086578
no, i normally shout them down. most of them are probably just aggressive because all they do all day is think about aggression against the enemy. i don't think they actually have any intention of fighting, so when you call them out nothing happens.
>>
>>35075181
Autism is strong with this one
>>
>>35074369
>but like who doesn't have a bikini lying around
A lot of women consider bathing suits a season-object and throw them away / retire them after the season ends because who wants to be seen wearing last years bikini? EWW! GROSS.

>I haven't worn this in half a year, either I gained weight or I looked like shit last year
After they experience this once they start retiring clothes.
>>
13 months ago. Got out of a long relationship which ended badly. Then I used to drink, smoke, fuck around. Got some friends, got some haters on the way (6'4, around 190 those times)
Decided it's enough, got into lifting, healthy diet, counting calories.
Stopped drinking, no alcohol at all, smoked amount decreased as well.
Now I'm 220, goal is 240.

Had 2 close friends. They go apeshit every time workout topic comes up. One of them just trying to make a joke of it, the other fatty one completely ignores me in the last 3 months.
I feel kinda lonely from time to time, but the gym sessions are the highlights of my days.
No gf, because I don't feel anything else but sexual attraction to some girls since the breakup.

I've improved myself in every possible way, I feel a lot better. Worth it
>>
>>35086644
medfag here dont listen to him

i for one have an amazing jaw after using steroid cream for my acne
>>
>>35075838
I live in scandinavia bruh
>>
It is a constant reminder that no matter what I will always be an antisocial autist with no friends or social skills whatsoever.
I will probably end up getting a decent job and dying alone or killing myself.
>>
>>35071751
Making it did nothing but help me

>be fatass
>wife won't put out
>channel self-loathing and rage into a year of dieting, heavy compound lifts and roid cycles
>get big
>wife wants to fugg

Too late. I'm homo now.
>>
>>35082883
Maybe you're becoming more of an asshole? Not throwing shade, but that's a possibility you should consider.
>>
File: froggy_is_tired_of_this.jpg (238 KB, 1337x1289) Image search: [Google]
froggy_is_tired_of_this.jpg
238 KB, 1337x1289
>get fit and go out to a bar to train social skills
>talking to don't girl and her slutty friend
>they notice my gains
>"show me your abs anon "
Every fucking time. I'm cutting to 10% and lean bulking for life....
>>
if you dont act like a douche fitness fag around your friends theyll still be your fiends besides they never were your real friends
>>
>>35074337
First law of toxicology:
All substances are poisonous, the dosage decides if a substance is poisonous or not.
T. Toxicology post grad
>>
>>35086911
>Too late. I'm homo now.

Only now is your transformation complete.
>>
>If you don't wear a shirt when you workout everyone thinks you're just trying to show off
>I don't want a sweaty rag draped over me, so I don't wear one any way. Plus, I like checking my body in the mirror as I lift.
>most insecure dudes will get confrontational if your lifestyle becomes a topic of conversation and will deride fitness and health
>those that don't train don't know the work that goes into it because they've never done it, so they think you have good genetics and have a literal secret pill
>you have to watch acquaintances and family fall for meme diets and routines (I guess everyone started somewhere, so whatever)

Fit shaming doesn't bother me. It's actually useful for revealing those who are on the path of self-improvement.

The insecure and failing will try to belittle you, while those striving for excellence approach you with admiration, curiosity, respect, and a sense of brotherhood in their hearts.
They know your struggle and the criticisms you face for putting more effort than the average person. They recognize the divine spark you both share and pay homage to your mutual ascension
>>
>>35088178
I don't usually visit /fit/ but in my opinion the two first points are completely valid. Even if you justify it to yourself, it's just shallow behavior in a place stigmatized by this sort of attitude. There's a reason we don't take our shirts off at work even when it's scolding outside.
>>
>>35082883
>notice more people disliking you
>thinking it's because other people are jealous of you
>not considering that you might be the problem
hmm...
>>
>>35088224
Are you saying that I shouldn't take my shirt off?

I just...don't care about appearing humble in that regard.
>>
>>35087317
>>35088231
I'm cool, I swear!
>>
>>35088178
>you have to watch acquaintances and family fall for meme diets and routines

This one bugs me.
>run into friend at the gym
>"Oh I didn't know you worked out! What's your routine? "
" 10x10 bench press superset with 10x10 curls "
>mfw
>>
>>35074337
>not using condoms
>condemning alcohol

What are you, Mormon?
>>
>>35074573
I think you're gay dude. I hate listening to girls bullshit, but I'll gladly listen to them bitch about their lives for hours so I can ravage their body. It's a necessary evil, and sometimes I enjoy it.
>>
>>35078868
This is actually a really, really great post. 10/10
>>
>>35078868
>I've been subjected to physical violence and had to call the police
story?
>>
>>35086437
It's in california
>>
A lot more people just grab my muscles or grope me. I don't think I'd have a problem with it if I wasn't molested as a kid lel.
>>
File: tfw.png (1 MB, 1354x762) Image search: [Google]
tfw.png
1 MB, 1354x762
>senior year of HS 205lbs 5'9
>after I graduate start cutting end the year at 165 5'11
>bulk till the end of summer then start cutting again
>175 6'1
>post my first ever progress pic on Instagram
>some faggot accuses me of steroids

Wasn't as flattering as you would expect, it felt bad having all my hard work demeaned like that.

>before I lost weight told female friend my goal was to look so good "women approach me first"
>she told me that was impossible
>been approached first multiple times since
>she's been on my dick recently a lot since Christmas break is coming up

top lel brahs
>>
If people are concerned about drinking, why dont they order a kahlua with milk and throw a scoop of proton power in it?
>>
File: 1443025339890.gif (3 MB, 244x186) Image search: [Google]
1443025339890.gif
3 MB, 244x186
>>35071751
People finding out you're an aspie who can't score is twice as humiliating if you're a big guy
>>
>>35090598
>getting molested
fag
>>
>>35090939
For you
>>
>>35090777
You got taller after 18? Guys stop growing at 17 tho
>>
>>35090939
Jesus christ this.

People tend to assume I'm swimming in pussy but that is far from the truth
>>
>>35091001
I skipped a year so I graduated at 17. Grew to 5'11 the summer after I graduated, and this summer I was 6'1.

From what I've read it's possible to keep growing even into your early twenties.
>>
>>35073360
Listen to this anon
>>35073379

Go out for a purpose if theres a girl you like or whatever. Don't go just to do something
>>
>>35075868
You a wild animal.
>>
>>35091015
I'm not that tall, but I graduated at 5'8" at 17 and grew until I was 5'11" at 22, and I'm still growing
>>
File: grills.gif (3 MB, 263x150) Image search: [Google]
grills.gif
3 MB, 263x150
>>35079063
>moral relativism
>"philosophy"
>>
>>35090777
Jelly of your height gains brah
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 960x648) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 960x648
Didn't really know where to ask this, so I'll do it here.

Was fucking with /r9k/ yesterday and one of the threads said to post your biceps, so I did, and said I didn't lift.

I don't lift, but I run and keep fit.

They called me out and told me I was bullshitting.

I'm 6'2, weigh 150 pounds and I got a small self confidence boost from it, even though it was R9K.

I guess what I'm trying to ask is, does it look like I lift?

If I wanted to start, would it improve my aestetics?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>>
>>35091226

>still growing

Aaaaw, dat hope springing eternal
>>
>>35091511
Do you do body weight exercises, e.g. pushups, chin ups?
>>
>>35091511
You look like you probably play sports or just started lifting in the past few months, which is good for never lifting. You should hit the weights, it would obviously improve your aesthetics.
>>
>>35091511
You look like you lift, but not on a super advanced program.

Babby's first gains, but I was there too at one point too.

You objectively look good, but you're not huge yet which is what it takes on fit.

>>35091533
Felt the pains the other day
>>
>>35091679
I do daily pushups, timed at 1 min when I wake up and 2 mins later at night.

I'm bad about it and miss some days, as far as chin ups/pull ups. No not really, don't have access to a bar regularly enough. I also run a 5k twice a week around my neighborhood.

>>35091681
I'm not playing any sports at the moment, because college. I'll look into lifting.

How many days a week would I have to commit to see meaningful changes in Aesthetics? And for how long.

I understand thats all up to the induvidual, but a baseline would be nice.
>>
>>35091511
You have a good base so better start lifting now anon
>>
>>35088579
Kek
>>
>>35085388
This is something a weird ass boring person would say to someone that is trying to invite you out and meet everyone. You don't have to drink, they just want you to be social and not spend your night playing vidya games
>>
The friends you lose from improving yourself really never needed to be there in a first place. Fitness is a great way of vetting out who is and isn't worth keeping around in your circle, and as you become a leader, you'll reconstruct your inner circle to reflect the best qualities

It may be depressing as shit if you come to realize that the majority of your friends are toxic (most people only get left with 1 or 2), but that's a necessary growing pain to begin rebuilding

There are others like you out there who have found themselves isolated after self improvement, and are just looking for others who share the same outlook on life. Find them and form your crew.
>>
>>35086628
>having to remove your shirts like a woman

You're confusing me, anon.
Is there any way to remove a shirt that isn't
>cross arms
>grab bottom of shirt
>pull up
?
>>
>>35085388

You know you can still leave your house and have fun without getting drunk, right?
>>
>>35090777
lol i gained to the same size in 2 years 20-22
>>
>>35092039
I've always grabbed mine behind the neck and pulled it over my head
>>
>>35074573
That's why you get
H O O K E R S
O
O
K
E
R
S
>>
>>35074902
Lol, rent.

You don't need mates like that
>>
>>35086268
> I can just tell upon meeting people in my classes that they immediately think I'm the stereotypical jock douchebag type
I used to do this to people :(
>>
>get fit

>girls you used to be nervous about you feel you are too good for now

not sure if confidence, or ego.
>>
>>35092970

>paying money to fuck

It's like paying to jack off with fleshlight attached to a person. Pathetic. It can't compare to that great feeling of hunter's pride after a successful sexual conquest that didn't cost an extra penny

Your money should all be spent on you and you alone, with the exception of presents for your immediate family on the holidays. The only cent you should pay regarding sex is the victory sandwich you eat after you fucked her to sleep
>>
>>35093328

all sex costs money desu

unless you have a FWB

even then it costs gas money
>>
File: image.png (222 KB, 443x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
222 KB, 443x750
>>35093353
>Not making them drive to you
>>
>>35093366

I really hope I get my body to the point where girls will try their best to do that

it's part of my fitness motivation: to be the guy that girls want to fuck. one day, we'll see.
>>
>work has break room
>go in
>like 10 latina teen qts staring me down
>clock back in early

I never eat there anymore. Too much fucking pressure man
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 612x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 612x960
>>35091511

>>35093407
I'm that guy and when I'm lazy I have girls come over, its not about your body.

I actually just had this specimen over, 6/10 but I needed my balls drained
>>
>>35093498

im getting to the point where I objectively look ripped with my shirt off, I think soon i'll be able to impress girls without trying too hard. so hopefully I can use social media to do some girl fishing.

I dont lift for girls, but I still love them ofc.
>>
>>35072049
Underated post family
>>
>>35093527
Show pix, if you think you looked ripped, girls will now.

I'm not ripped, but I'm athletic and girls mire.
>>
>>35093705

ill take some when I finish this cut, but I can see my abs coming out and my lower ab fat is almost gone.
>>
>>35093353

No it doesn't. You don't have to pay for anything more than what you would normally pay for unless you're a beta bux chump.

If you go out to a bar with your mates to have a good time and meet a chick that you take home, how is that spending extra money? If you're out at the store and meet a woman who winds up coming over after you exchange numbers, how did that cost you extra money? If she pays for her own food and movie tickets at a place that you were going to go to anyway, how did that cost you extra?

Instead of trying to "convince" a woman to fug your by dropping bills on gay shit she might like, spend money on what you want and let her along for the ride
>>
>>35093353

Living your life costs money, there's not getting around that

You don't need to pay EXTRA money for the sex in any way, shape or form. Don't buy new clothes to impress girls, buy clothes you want to wear. Do whatever the hell you want, and if you're a sick cunt, girls will change their schedule to fuck you.
>>
>>35075598
>>35072171

It's been like 12h but whatever

Steroid injection for a joint problem means you're getting a cortisone shot, which does the opposite of what anabolic steroids do and degrades tissue (which is why it's used as an anti inflammatory).
>>
File: tmp_5381-virtual_hug-1090356114.gif (227 KB, 354x369) Image search: [Google]
tmp_5381-virtual_hug-1090356114.gif
227 KB, 354x369
>>35078868
What a deep and profound post.
I'll hold u Bruh, and tell you you matter, you just gotta be iin
S Y D N E Y
Y
D
N
E
Y
>>
File: tmp_5381-1448276221506967428173.jpg (735 KB, 1368x3506) Image search: [Google]
tmp_5381-1448276221506967428173.jpg
735 KB, 1368x3506
>>35079133
>In b4 Sargent Brady in Homeland.
Good luck breh
>>
File: 1448722189642.jpg (330 KB, 700x1092) Image search: [Google]
1448722189642.jpg
330 KB, 700x1092
>life in shambles
>find fit
>lifting hard
>get oneitis
>make gains
>gf oneitis
>have child
>rings
>boss finds niche because fit
>manual labor you would not believe
>3 hours of sleep because child
>get sick
>shit away 14lbs in half a day
>only time to lift twice a week and maintain strength
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA 3 YEARS A FITIZEN RIDE THE LIGHTNING BOYS
>>
>>35092342
this
>>
>>35094112
You can get stronger on two days a week. Read The Purposeful Primitive.
>>
>>35072287
>It's the ones that want a magic secret that I fucking hate

fucking hell this so much
>>
>>35094258
>$6.49
Sell me on it comrade
>>
>>35093328
Virgin detected.

Sex releases different hormones than doing it solo.
Plus you can't exactly enact your pirate fetish, where she fucks you with her stubb, and jerks u off with her fake hand at the same time
>>
>>35071751
>tried on jeans yesterday after not wearing that pair since about march
>fine around the waist but skintight around my quads and calves
>have purposefully not been going heavy on squats because i didn't want my legs to blow up because i can't afford new jeans right now
>legs blow up anyway

serves me right for doing deadlifts i guess. i just wish my arms grew as quickly as my legs do.
not really a making it story but i just wanted to post it somewhere.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.