[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How goes your cardio, /fit/? You do actually do cardio, right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 8
File: afscuecqn42cpv1comlf[1].jpg (65 KB, 645x433) Image search: [Google]
afscuecqn42cpv1comlf[1].jpg
65 KB, 645x433
How goes your cardio, /fit/?

You do actually do cardio, right?

Anyway, i've been doing a program based on overload training. I walked for 5 mins, ran for 12 min at 10kph and then had a 5 min cool down. every run I added 1 min to my running time, today i ran 25mins.

I will build this up to 30 min, stay there for a week, then start increasing the speed by 0.1kph a run until at least 12kph, meaning i'd be running 5 min ks and 6k all up. I'd like to get this to 8k all up so i could run 5 miles, so will start adding time again when i've gotten to 12kph for 30min and stayed there for a week.

My plan is to do this every morning starting Friday, when my friend and I will train weights at night instead of in the morning.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEzRNm-K_2I

learning to race
>>
>>35070491
Why do you want to be able to run for 5 miles?

Why not do HIIT and get more results if you are just doing 30 min anyways?
>>
>>35070491
Good work, I guess? Just ran my first 10K, but not at 12 kph. Keep it up breh.
>>
I don't like it anymore really, I'm going back to bulking because all my lifts are pitiful
>>
Pretty well. Hadn't done anything more than ~15 HIIT intervals a week (and lifting, of course) in years until two weeks ago, decided to train for a fast 2k on the erg this winter, started doing steady state at 16-18 spm, currently around 12k at a pop no big deal. Will add speedwork back in around six weeks out.
>>
>>35071039
*and around 2:00-2:05 splits
>>
Boy, posting about indoor rowing sure does kill these threads.
>>
I don't like HIIT as much because I like the calm mental state the rhythm of my long distance cardio puts me in. It's like brain gains.
>>
>>35071592
You could do that sitting in a chair though. It's called meditation.

Do your HIIT and go meditate with the other 30 min. Save your knees.
>>
File: ship.jpg (11 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
ship.jpg
11 KB, 225x225
>>35070895
>>35071592

fuck off with your HIIT m8

>be running on threadmill for 27minutes, set up for 30minutes
>sweat pools on the floor
>about to quit, energy depleted, there is no more hope. Only 3 more minutes left but thinking to hitting the ''stop'' button machine and call it a day. You're almost out of breath and feel a painful cramp building up

>suddenly, the track you were listening to ends, and this track starts playing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7jSp2xmmEE
>when the song builds up from 0:00 to 1:10, autistically think of some space ship lost somewhere in the galaxy with its engines malfunctionning and alien battleships closing in
>autistically think of the space ship crew on deck that have lost all hope and know they're about to die. Some of the men are crying and thinking about their wife and children
>all of a sudden, someone in the lower engine room screams: ''Captain! Captain! Nitro boosters are back online! I repeat. Nitro booster are BACK ONLINE!''
>autistically think of the whole crew exploding with joy, tears in their eyes, while the captain yells ''LET'S ROCK AN ROLL BOYS!'' and pumps his fist in the air
>bass drop at 1:19
>runner's high kicks in
>you start sprinting at full speed and nothing can stop you
>the space ship crew makes it to a safe galaxy afterall and you manage to run for the full 30 minutes you initially set up
>feelsgoodmane.mkv

you will never know these feels you HIIT lazy fat powerlifter sac of shit
>>
I do HIIT. Sprint to the end of my driveway (about 50 yards), then walk back, and repeat until I gas out. In the Summer and Fall, I also take my kayak out if that counts.
>>
>>35071862

The traditional form of cardio lowers your test anon. People do HIIT for other reasons. Walking/jogging for long periods of time is a meme.
>>
>>35071862
HIIT is far more demanding/strenuous than running at <50% heart rate for extended periods of time.
>>
File: beforeafter.jpg (86 KB, 822x485) Image search: [Google]
beforeafter.jpg
86 KB, 822x485
>>35071890

Here is my before/after pic when I first started lifting (sorry for quality). 8 months progress pic. gym 5 days a week, 1h30 of weight lifting, 30-60min of cardio to end my workout.

Steady cardio worked fine for me m8. Stop reading stupid articles and give it a try in order to have a legit opinion on the topic
>>
>>35071937
Lower test =/=NO test

>>35071890
This translates to

>you would have gained more/looked better by the end of the 8 months

get it?
>>
>>35071974

let's see your 8 months progress pic faggot. was
5'11 190lbs in picrelated and I remember my test was just fine
>>
>>35072004
There is a wide range of "fine" tests, it doesn't change the fact that what he said was, "Your test would have been higher" which is true.

more test=more gains.

Stop taking what he said out of context.
>>
>>35071937
>What are shrugs?
>>
>>35072004
You would have looked the same by the end, with or without the cardio. (assuming you did leg day)
>>
>>35072029

once again, let's see YOUR 8 months progress pic
>>
>>35070895
>run 5 miles, be cut as fuck

>do HIIT, be fat shit

>time to gain mass, cut run back to 3 miles and eat more.

>time to gain mass, oh wait no I need to cut because I'm fat.

The difference is my cardiovascular system is better than yours and I don't have to count calories, just eat foods that are good for recovery.
When I want to build mass I can add a half scoop until achieved goal.
>>
Just finished week 8 day 1 of couch to 5k.

I've got a question. After I can run the full 5k/30min should I jump straight into training for 10k running or just improve my 5k speed for a few weeks?
>>
>>35071862
My nigga. I still do HIIT from time to time but it sucks. When runner high kicks in after 20-30 minutes with the perfect song kicking in and the sun rising around you, when you've been thinking about giving up but instead get motivated to keep going and keep going faster, it's so satisfying and liberating
>>
>>35072102
5 miles isn't enough cardio to cause a calorie deficit.

HIIT causes huge caloric deficits

Steady state cardio, and HIIT athletes have comparable heart rates aka same cardiovascular health.
>>
>>35070895
HIIT is a fucking meme perpetuated by viral advertising bullshit pretending to be articles, and i'm training for some endurance for martial arts.
>>
>>35072163
Implying runners high isn't possible through HIIT.

If you want that high, all steady state cardio does is take FOREVER for the intensity to reach a level that causes that. You can do it faster with HIIT
>>
>>35072420
There is never a time where you will use endurance for martial arts......Do you need to run 5 miles over an hour to get across the battlefield samurai?

HIIT is backed by numerous studies, where on Earth do you get the idea that HIIT is a meme.
>>
>>35072390
Mate, OP here, my 25min run and 5 min walk either side burned off over 400 calories, and that doesn't include after burner effect. that's a significant amount of cals

>>35072448
>There is never a time where you will use endurance for martial arts
Perhaps if you are in a mcdojo, but when i train i train hard for a sustained period of time, and if you get too tired, you won't be able to concentrate.

HIIT is for people who just want to look good without putting in the effort, and don't care about their actual health or ability to perform physical activity. It's the running version of a split
>>
>>35072390
>5 miles isn't enough cardio to cause a calorie deficit.
I'm assuming you've never ran 5 miles then.
I'm assuming you've never done cardio at all.
I'm going to assume you're a fat fucking retard for saying something so stupid.

>Running
>120 Calories per mile
>that's 600 calories in roughly a 40 minute period

Also there isn't a single thing on /fit/ proving HIIT has the health benefits that SS does.
Yes HIIT is useful.
Yes you should do HIIT.
If you're not doing SS at least once a week you're fucking weak though.
There is a reason none of the meatheads can run 5 miles, because of their weak fucking hearts.
>b-but senpai I can sprint
Yeah, I can sprint also, during my five mile run.
That's how much better my cardiovascular system is you fucking jelly belly.
You got some jelly in your belly fat fuck?
>>
195lbs, can deadlift 405 and run 5 miles in 35 minutes.
40 time is 4.8 i think
Not the best at either but proficient at both.
>>
>>35072513
As someone with a little bit of a jelly belly (just started lifting 3 months ago and on-again off-again cardio), is HIIT worse for getting rid of said jelly belly than what you're talking about? How and why?
>>
>>35072448
Most Martial Artists and Boxers do roadwork.
>>
>>35070895
>5 miles
>a long way

the average one mile time for an adult male in America who goes to the gym is 12:16

The same people could 1rm bench an average of 80 kilos

If the idea of running for 5 miles is scary but benching 100kilos is just Tuesday, you need to get your health priorities in order. Cardio is more than just burning fat.

Also, actual studies show that people who do HIIT don't do it for very long, with the average being 20 mins, whilst the average SS workout was 45mins.

But let's say you actually do HIIT properly, for just as long as Mr OP does SS, let's say 30 mins each. You would burn a whopping 21 more calories than him. and that's IF you did it properly for just as long as him. wow, i sure can see why HIIT is the superior choice, and not a meme on the same level as a glass of water with a slice of lemon every morning, or Hot Yoga.
>>
>>35072587

You're not supposed to do HIIT for long workouts. If you can keep it up for 45m, you're either failing the HI part or you're conditioned enough that the normal guidelines simply don't apply to you in the same way the normal weightlifting guidelines don't apply to 600lb benchers.
>>
>>35072567
HIIT requires you to already be very fit in order to be able to do it properly, and even then you probably won't do it properly. Just do regular cardio and stop clicking on THE ONE EXERCISE THAT AGES YOU FASTER (AVOID!!!)! links
>>
>>35072608
OK, what about something like C25K? Would that be useful, or should I just run until I can't. Using C25K a little bit, it seems like having something tell me when to run and stop is really helpful in the same way a spotter is to tell you to do one more rep
>>
>>35072607
OK, so are you telling me that a 45 minute steady state cardio burns less calories than 30 minutes of HIIT?

Because I know for a fact that's fucking bullshit, the same fit person doing HIIT for 30min burns 324kcal, and in 45mins of SS burns 481kcal. This includes the after burner effect increased metabolism, which is higher on HIIT.
>>
>>35072578
I understand for that, but this guy is probably doing middle class tae-kwon-do family martial arts
>>
>>35072513
TDEE decreases post cardio.

there are plenty of studies on HIIt PLENTY, go read.
>>
>>35072608
You do realize heart rate decides HIIT not the exercise, it doesn't matter what you do to get the heart rate there. You could be an obese fatty who stands up and heart skyrockets to 190 from the act of sitting up over and over again.
>>
File: icecream.jpg (734 KB, 1454x1480) Image search: [Google]
icecream.jpg
734 KB, 1454x1480
>>35072631
C25K is fine, there is a reason it's highly recommended. If you can't jog 5k you are in trouble, i got my 62 year old overweight father from never running in 20 years to running 5k in 36 mins, and his time is improving (he was upset after an abbo stole $300 of alcohol and ran out of the store he works at, and he couldn't keep up) in less than a month.

pic relate, man who runs 7min ks for 5km 3 times a week
>>35072664
>You could be an obese fatty who stands up and heart skyrockets to 190 from the act of sitting up over and over again.
The average HIIT practitioner
>>
>>35072638
Metabolism decreases post cardio anon, except with HIIT (high intensity affects the body differently)
>>
>>35072678
> If you can't jog 5k you are in trouble
In trouble how? Are you an African chasing after that boar for 5+miles?
>>
>>35072638
>This includes the after burner effect increased metabolism
Are we in the 90's now?
>>
>>35072692
>5+ miles
a 5k is like 3 miles dumbass, 36 minutes is about a 10 minute mile which is particularly slow
>>
>>35072701
again.....why? What practical application does this have in a modern society? Unless you are specifically an endurance athlete, why are you training 1 type of muscle fiber to be more oxygen efficient, when you can get a extremely low resting heart rate (cardiovascular health) from HIIT?

You are NOT burning calories at <~3 hours steady state cardio.
>>
File: fat-guy-on-a-scooter[1].jpg (67 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
fat-guy-on-a-scooter[1].jpg
67 KB, 500x375
>>35072692
Pic related, you
>>
>>35072701
Just started running. Slightly overweight but have a history of lifting in the gym so not a stranger to exercise. Only doing it once per week as I'm inconsistent due to uni.

Can already do a 5k in under 30 mins average 6min/km.

How anyone on here who purportedly goes to the gym would not be able to do that is beyond me. No one on here has an excuse.
>>
>>35072720
I'm sorry you had to give up. Swallow the pill friend.
>>
>>35072719
>>35072719
>You are NOT burning calories at <~3 hours steady state cardio.
A:literally nobody here was suggesting 3 hours of cardio, nobody. 45mins of regular cardio is better than a HIIT session and regular cardio has easier recovery and is easier to do

B:After three hours you stop burning calories? what? Is this the mind of a HIIT drone?
>>
>>35072692
Is a 4-plate deadlift ever going to help you pick up a sabre tooth tiger after killing it with your bare hands?

>implying you need a reason to exericse
>>
>>35072733
But I can get all same benefits from HIIT

EXCEPT 1 BENEFIT

the "huy guys look how far I can slowly jog" (nipples bleeding) (knee cartilage being worn through)
>>
>>35072733
The average gym going american takes over 12 min to run a mile and benches 80kilos...

>>35072701
>>35072739
What practical reason in modern society would you pick up heavy things and put them down in the same place, over and over again, in awkward positions like on your chest, on your back ect? what practical reason is there to be strong in modern society?
>>
>>35072741
>:literally nobody here was suggesting 3 hours of cardio
the "<" symbol means "less than".
>>
>>35072719
>not wanting the benefits of a healthy heart

>what application does this have in modern society?
well it's a more useful skill than being able to DL 4 pl8s. emergency situations can arise

since there's so much information out there supporting HIIT, why don't you provide a scholarly source?
>>
>>35072587
The reason HIIT appears to burn more calories is because it's also considered a workout. Not cardio...
Sprinting, Arm strokes (Swimming)
are using specific parts of your body to move your entire body.
In the case of sprinting it's using just your legs to propel yourself at high speeds, while Cardio running is a repetitive process of the entire body.
Swimming with arm strokes same thing...
Using just your arms to propel your entire body weight in the water, no legs. So it's an arm workout, not an entire body workout (note: some additional muscles in each workout of course are used.)
The reason cardio is so important isn't just because of weight loss, but the heart and blood vessels.
When you run or swim long distances you are constantly pushing the blood to every muscle, every part of the body.
This increases the efficiency of every single part of the body. Your stomach absorbs food better, your kidneys filter better, your heart pumps better, your brain gets more oxygen, your dick gets more blood.

If you want to look it up, see how many weightlifters have ED.
Now see how many swimmers/runners have ED.
Cardio literally keeps your dick up like nothing else.

All together this makes you feel good, which allows you to stay focused and keep your weight goals in your head.

A lot of weightlifters fall off the wagon, not a lot of cardio friends do.

HIIT/Lifting are important in their own way though, just not as much for your day to day life.
>>
>>35072746
No, but it will increase muscle mass.
(o ya forgot about that benefit didn't you)
>>
>>35072762
HIIT gives those benefits.

I'm not pulling up articles for you on mainstream information, research yourself. come back with something and well
>>
>>35072750
>can't pick up grils whilst doing HIIT
>can't really do HIIT on a treadmill
>can't go to HIIT marathons to raise money for medical research
how slow do you actually think we are talking about with SS?

>>35072761
Oh, i see, so when i go running, for the first THREE HOURS i'm not burning any calories? but HIIT, in less than 30 mins i am instantly transformed into a white Apollo Creed?
>>
>>35072764
HIIT is not the same as lifting, my heart rate barely breaks ~50%, maxing at ~60% if it's squats, HIIT is 70-90%
>>
>>35072783
>I'm not pulling up articles for you

translates to

>I don't recall any kind of study that supports my opinion that comes from a reputable source so I'm going to pretend I'm to cool to provide any kind of support for my claims

The responsibility of providing reputable sources is on the person making claims
>>
>>35071862
You maybe be autistic anon, but you're Not alone.
I could write a book about all this kind of stories that come up to mind when running. My favorite are:
>run in the fields: the tractors come to evil life in a fs way, I'm the last hope for humanity
>there's a war I need to bring the alarms to my town (Paul Revere style)
>classic zombie scenario, I got the only cure
Etc.
>>
>>35072783
You have a 2" penis and get raped by dogs every night, it';s the only way you can achieve an erection. I have indisputable proof of this, but i'm not posting it because reasons.
>>
>>35072795
SS= around ~50% heart rate. it's a definition.
>can't pick up grils whilst doing HIIT
what?
>can't really do HIIT on a treadmill
and? That's a personal factor, not an optimal one.
>can't go to HIIT marathons to raise money for medical research
Well you got me there, that IS the only way to make money in this world. I wish Earth had more jobs besides marathon runner, so I could support my family.

>Oh, i see, so when i go running, for the first THREE HOURS i'm not burning any calories?

Your body Lowers TDEE post cardio, unless you are steady state for 3 or more hours ish, this effect will not be overcome.
>>
>>35072810
Nope, not doing basic research for you. Nice try. (and I'm the lazy one)
>>
File: 1448527313177.jpg (649 KB, 1053x2898) Image search: [Google]
1448527313177.jpg
649 KB, 1053x2898
>>35070491
I do a lot of cardio recently
I am exited because I have gotten to the point where I can run infinitely, I went 15 miles slow yesterday and I felt fine. I got my 5k down to 20:30, my mile to 5:30.
I am 6'2, 195 lbs. Bench is 270, squat is 330, deadlift is 430.

Trick to running is to separate slow and fast.
I run a slow run, over 10 miles, once or twice a week. I run fast runs, either a mile or a 5k, every day.
OP, you cant pick your running speed exactly. You will be off by a lot. Running is not like lifting weights, you cant do it exactly, you must simply push hard and worry about the time after running
>>
>>35072810
>The responsibility of providing reputable sources is on the person making claims
I've actually said this to many people before, so you got me, I'll bite.
https://www.unm.edu/~lkravitz/Article%20folder/HIITvsCardio.html
>>
>>35072820
There is a massive fire
there is a natural disaster
your car breaks down and you have no phone reception
you want to raise money in a fun run
you want to go hiking and not die
you want to have strong erections
you want to pick up joggers in the park

>>35072840
>SS= around ~50% heart rate. it's a definition.
wat, i can find one person saying 65% for the easiest fat burning, but SS just means keeping to a Steady State for the whole workout (not including warm up and cool down obviously). stop making up fake definitions to support your argument

and you LITERALLY believe that running for less than 3 hours does nothing, wow, you are vegan guns levels of insane.
>>
>>35072795
This might help explain his point.

It's written for normies to comprehend.
http://body.io/women-not-run/
>>
File: kekk.jpg (9 KB, 191x264) Image search: [Google]
kekk.jpg
9 KB, 191x264
>>35072846
>nice try, evil-doer! trying to make me back up my claims, i'll never fall for your trickery!
>>
>>35072886
>There is a massive fire
Being faster is better, not being able to run slower but further (HIIT wins)

>there is a natural disaster
Again we are in a modern society, we have heads up, cars etc, give me a natural disaster where running further is better?
>your car breaks down and you have no phone reception
Cardio wins here, (Assuming you are in the middle of no where, AND have no food source)
>you want to go hiking and not die
this is food and survival skills related
>you want to have strong erections
HIIT helps blood flow, (kegels are #1 determining factor of erection strength)
>you want to pick up joggers in the park
There are plenty of places you can spend 1 hour at picking up chicks. Pick up chicks during your rest period during HIIT even

wat, i can find one person saying 65% for the easiest fat burning,

Steady state cardio has a definition friend.
>>
>>35072846
This is not me -.-

Ignore him.
>>
>>35072864
The study says that they recommend both, but you got a good point across. It's significantly more time efficient, but the study neglects the positive psychological effects that long distance cardio gives (http://www.apa.org/monitor/2011/12/exercise.aspx).
>>
>>35070491
>HIIT supporters
Literally make up new definitions of SS
Literally believe than any non HIIT doesn't burn calories if done for less than 3 hours
Literally believes than 30 min of HIIT is better than 45min of SS
Literally believe than running 5k is a big deal and something best left to endurance athletes
Literally think Martial Arts don't require fitness
literally getting this fucking insane over a 6% increase in effectiveness

>SS supporters
Literally believe that HIIT is better than SS per minute worked out, but SS is better because it's more sustainable and you can recover faster from it
Literally believe that an extra 15 mins work for better results is worth it
Literally have 62 year old fat men who work in alcohol stores and eat ice-cream with ladles jogging 5k without a problem
Literally train to be better than they need to be for their lifestyle
Literally raise money for cancer and other causes by running in fun runs
Literally just work out for 6% longer to get the same caloirie burning benefits as HIIT without being rekt by the workout or injuring themselves by sprinting
>>
>>35072886
>wat, i can find one person saying 65% for the easiest fat burning
Most all sources agree Steady state is a range of around 40-65% max heart rate. Most HIIT definition claim 70-90%, there is no overlap.

I'd agree that going over 65% max heart rate in entering a different level of intensity that this discussion is not about.
>>
>>35072960
>6% increase in effectiveness

actually about a 66% increase in effectiveness have you a brain mr. scarecrow (9% to 15%)
>>
>>35072944
That article is talking about ALL exercise in general.
>>
>>35072934
SS cardio, low intensity is 65% of max heart rate, moderate intensity is 65-85%, high is over 85%.
Nobody thinks 50% max heart-rate is a good workout, nobody.

HIIT burns 6% more calories per min than regular steady cardio ad moderate intensity (65-85% heart rate)

6%

Or, i could keep jogging for two mins and be just as fit as you, but not as exhausted, have less injuries, have a shorter recovery time ect.
>>
>>35072976
He is lost on too many things. It will sink in for him eventually.
>>
>>35072991
Except HIIT doesn't experience the huge drop in TDEE post cardio.

It's about the calories you burned during the cardio AND the calories you burn 4-5 hours afterwards. The 4-5 hours windows of TDEE post cardio is different for the 2
>>
Are there any HIIT research papers that don't compare HIIT to literally walking?

It'd be like comparing cable machines with weights to just using the bar and saying that cable machines are better than freeweights.
>>
>>35072995
HIIT is also literally a cult like crossfit
>>
>>35073026
The exercise doesn't decide the heart rate achieved, that is different for each person. A Fast paced walk can easily be 150-160 BPM for a normy (Which most studies use)

Look at heart rates used for the groups, not what exercise they used to get there.
>>
Is HIIT to Cardio what Veganism is to dieting, and what crossfit is to lifting
>>
>>35073034
Doesn't mean it's a bad cult.

Just like when IF finally started gaining ground. Be accepting of new ideas friend, being wrong is beautiful, for it means an increase in ones own understanding.
>>
>>35070491
>HIIT
>gains
chose one
http://stronglifts.com/hiit-interval-training-fat-loss/
>>
File: 1388473892189.jpg (65 KB, 922x546) Image search: [Google]
1388473892189.jpg
65 KB, 922x546
what distance do yall usually go? I'm in the military but have pretty free reign on how I work out. We have two standards for running time/distances- 5 and 2 miles. So in the past few months I've been running twice a week with every third run being a 5 miler.
E.g.
week 1: 2, 2
week 2: 5, 2
week 3: 2, 5
week 4: 2, 2
>>
>>35073059
>Just like when IF finally started gaining gro
IF had problem because of the meme of "starvation mode", HIIT is the current meme that is killing cardio. HIIT kills gains, and you have to already be fit to do it, which results in unfit people starting and then giving up when doing regular cardio would have given them far better results.
>>
>>35073072
IF had a problem because 6 meals a day had persisted for a decade previous.

HIIT creates a calorie deficit, and yes a calorie deficit kills gains, (if not accounted for in your macros)

>and you have to already be fit to do it
>>35072608
>>35072664
>>
>>35071937
You lost the gyno and shaved your chest?
>>
>>35070866
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YL2nhdkEQ-0
Are you professional cyclist?
>>
>>35073103
I noticed this too, but wasn't gonna say anything, he also sold his camera for supps apparently.

Very sketch, but whatevs.
Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.