[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw your life has bottomed out again Anyone have cycles
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (190 KB, 638x628) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
190 KB, 638x628
>tfw your life has bottomed out again

Anyone have cycles of this? Seems like every six months I hit rock bottom again
>>
Yeah, every year for me, especially holidays where I'm the only one without a significant other while everyone else has someone else.

But it's not about how many times you hit rock bottom, what matters is how many times you pick yourself up.
>>
Jup

>Acne came back
>Self-esteem plummeted again
>Feel disgusting and gross in public
>>
>>35066656
Feels

True that brother
>>
It isnt rock bottom if you hit it twice a year.
>>
>>35066620

>figure out why
>make meaningful changes

C'mon man. Don't let life kick your ass.
>>
>>35066677
I know that feel. I would recommend accutane. It cured my awful acne
>>
>>35066620
It's kind of inevitable, but I don't let it trap me anymore. Occasionally I'll have a day where I eat a pint of ice cream, a bag of chips, smoke pot, jerk off, and play vidya all day...but the guilt gets to me now that I've lost 60 lbs and made significant life improvements. I can't stand myself after more than like 2 days of the above and I return to being a healthy human being again for at least a few months.
>>
>>35066723
Starting it next week, I hope I qualify.
>>
File: 1340380169083.gif (371 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1340380169083.gif
371 KB, 500x375
You're not alone
>>
>>35066620
acid thread?
>>
Aye man !
Every time I hit the low its followed by 1-2 months of having 2 hard psychedelic trips a week.
Brings me back up real nice.
>>
>>35066828
>tfw brother says acid is too hardcore and would only do weed.
Plz post acid experiences.
>>
>>35066885
Take this from someone who is pretty experienced with tripping on acid.

Weed probably fucks people up much more often than acid per 1000. Everyone says its not a strong drug, but when you smoke a proped bowl or vape you will be taken away.

The high from 100ug of acid is much much easier to control than a bowl of weed when you dont have a tolerance. With acid its just that the trip lasts longer.

Thinking which story to write
>>
>>35066885
Even though I like acid and think it's interesting I don't think I've ever had a truly "great" trip and I think that's because I have always made myself do shit I didn't really want to do.

Any time I feel like you have to do something on acid that I don't really want to, I get disoriented, and when I walk, it just feels to me like I am a consciousness controlling a robot body, making my arms and legs unquestioningly move. It's really uncomfortable.

What I have decided is that if I drop acid sometime before the end of the year I'm going to
(a) take a lot
(b) sit on my ass in my room and just meditate, think, etc., and have no expectation of adjusting my plans for other people.

This is because too often when I trip I am perfectly happy to accommodate other people (who aren't tripping) which results in me having to do uncomfortable shit which makes my experience a lot less good. The next time therefore I'm just gonna sit and only do what I want to do.
>>
>>35066931
Hmmmm
Acid is this far away from sober xxxxxxxxxxxx
And weed is about this far xxxxxx
For average doses
>>
>>35066938
>>35066962
Might be different for different people but every time ive taken a lower than strong dose of any psychedelic ive felt a lot more sober than when just stoned.
>>
>>35067011
I'm inclined to disagree with your comment but like anything I think sure it's different for different people.
>>
Sounds like you're bipolar, OP. Ask your doc for some tasy tic tacs and it should fix that right up. At least it did for me.
>>
>>35066620
>6 month cycles

Sounds like bi-polar disorder desu senpai, maybe go to a doctor
>>
>>35066620
Every two years,
Year one recovery
Year two progress
Sudden drop in everything usually because of letting a woman close.
few month interval
repeat
>>
I'm on a high at the moment because my freelance work is going well but the moment one minor bad thing happens I'll be back to existential crisis for a couple months and fighting just to maintain a basic routine without everything falling apart around me

then it will be fine again
>>
maybe seasonal depression? try taking vitamin D
>>
>>35066738
Holy shit glad I'm not alone in this. I have these thoughts like "I want out from my life". I can't stand anything anymore, and escape. I binge vidya, play around 10 hours straight for 2-3 days, say fuck it to nutrition, find excuses for my absence from routine stuff etc. then I start to feel like shit, manage to delete everything (even physically destroy the CDs or stuff) and go back to reality.
>>
>>35067030
Not op but I was in a position to get anti depressants but didn't because I didn't want to feel like a robot. Two years on and I'm even more certain this depression will follow me like a shadow until night swallows me whole. How do they make you feel? Do they give you energy, motivation?
>>
>>35067224
>Do they give you energy, motivation?
Not really. I wouldn't really call them anti depressants. They're meant to "balance" my emotions. Because I didn't got between depressed and "normal", I could suddenly go from the fucking top of the world to a deep and dark abyss in the span of a day, for no reason. There was no middle ground. But even when I felt great, it would make me spend a shitload of money because I became obsessed with all kinds of shit at those times. And I really mean obsessed. It could go as far as not being able to concentrate properly because I was constantly thinking about "x". I would even dream about it when I slept at times. But when I was at the bottom, I would just constantly think about killing myself, how worthless I am and that the world would be better without me. The sole thing that stopped me from doing it, is because it would make my family and friends sad, which I felt I was not worthy of doing.

But anyway, they worked great for their intended purposes. Feel just like a regular guy now.
>>
File: 1432083085085.jpg (54 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1432083085085.jpg
54 KB, 499x499
>>35066885
LSD is the masterrace recreational drug, I have taken it more than 30 times

>wake up early on a saturday morning, hit the gym and run all my errands for the day
>drop a few tabs of LSD around 10:30 AM
>spend the day on cloud fucking 9 tripping balls, listening to music, playing vidya, reading, so on
>fall asleep and wake up the next day at a normal hour, feeling even better than usual
>jump right back into my normal daily routine like it never happened
>>
>>35067175
Yup. I intentionally avoid being committed to other human beings because I never know when I'm going to fall off the face of the earth. I get texts from people like "Hey are you still alive?" etc cause I just ignore my phone/facebook etc. I hate most people though, but no where near how much I hate myself at times.
>>
>>35066656
>tfw 22 y/o and never been in a relationship
>had my first kiss this summer and then stopped talking to the girl

Honestly I don't know if I've just convinced myself that I like being alone or if I've adapted to it after all these years. Most of the time I honestly think I prefer it over being with somebody, but sometimes it sucks. I don't get jealous or sad when I see people together during the holidays, but it has gotten a bit awkward showing up to parties and stuff and being single every time.
>>
>>35067429
This seems hard for me to do man. After a good trip I can't sleep well and I don't feel normal for like 2 days. It's like I have to rebuild my face after I trip because I lose my face. You know what I mean?
>>
>>35066938
listen to alan watts senpai
>>
>>35067429
>reading on acid
First, why
Second, how
>>
I go through terrible slumps of no productivity.

I think weed is the cause
>>
>>35066885
My first acid trip, which is the most I've taken, was a blast. Me and my friend ran through these weeds next to a river, and I felt like I was lost in a magical world but really it was just a shitty little river bank. After that I've only ever taken smaller doses at home, and it's very easy to control. If you feel yourself starting to feel bad just go to another room and the trip will completely change. Don't get lost in the mirror. I've had some pretty cool "revelations" on acid.

Shrooms, however, my first trip, also highest dose, I don't remember at all. I remember the very first initial feelings of giddyness, then the next thing I knew I was in the back of my friend's car crying and they were taking me back to their house.

Second time I also cried. I finally realized I needed a smaller dose, about 1.5g is good for me and even then I get weird moments of intense anxiety that I have to consciously control and it kinda sucks. But I can have a good time on them, just more anxiety and bad moments than acid.

For me, acid is like a bunch of easily controlled mini trips which I like.
>>
>Get the leanest I've been in years.
>6pack lookin' great
>confident as fuck, want to bulk for more of these gains
>start bulk solid as fuck
>2 months in still great
>3 months start drinking again
>spent an entire month drinking every day, gained a bunch of fat and burnt out on training progress
>4 months in and just trying to get myself on track to cut this alcohol fat off and get my lean body back

Every bulk. Every. bulk. ;_;
>>
>>35066885
I've tried weed, mushrooms and acid.
I'm prone to anxiety and they all fuck me up big time. And I've tried all of them multiple times in very safe surroundings.
>>
>>35067480
Well if you try to fall asleep too early into the trip the drug will definitely keep you up, but after 12-14 hours for me I am generally good to pass out.

Not feeling "normal" isn't out of the ordinary but it's generally common for people to report feeling better. Kind of refreshed.

>>35067557
I read exclusively during the latter half of the trip when you are pretty with it at that point. I also read sort of appropriate shit. Like creepy Lovecraft stories.
>>
>>35067672
reminder that drugs treat symptoms and do not outright cure your problems, which can probably only be cured with practice if they are social
protip - no one really cares that much and neither should you
shouldn't be afraid to make mistakes yada yada yada
>>
File: 1417307576051.png (2 MB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1417307576051.png
2 MB, 1024x1024
>>35067429
Last time I took LSD I was thinking about committing suicide. No that I'm that depressed just everything seemed so unreal. the whole world was like illusion and to wake up from it looked like the only way out, to become complete and shit. Still love the experience/ It was scary af but interesting too.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.