[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw gf >she is super nice, sexy, cooks for me, sex is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Okay-Crying-Meme-07.png (47 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
Okay-Crying-Meme-07.png
47 KB, 645x773
>tfw gf
>she is super nice, sexy, cooks for me, sex is great, even conficed her to do anal

>tfw exactly 2 years ago my ex ive been dating for only 5 months broke up with me
>still think about her every day
>stalk her and her new bf atleast once per week on fb
>they are about to get married in less than 6 months

H-hold me brahs, i just want her back
>>
It sounds like you have downs syndrome
>>
>>35063449
Delete them off facebook. Boom done.
>>
File: 01.jpg (7 KB, 152x120) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
7 KB, 152x120
>>35063449
get shredded af and seduce her bf and dominate him infront of her OP
>>
>>35063449
Listen to me man, there is only ONE path to take in this

>Being alpha, ignoring your ex, having a good life = chance to get her back
If she contacts you, pretend everything is great, that youre fine.
If you get all emotinal and spill your guts infront of her, she will resent you and leave you forever

But the trick is, if you do what i said, you will also GET OVER your ex.
Its the same path for getting over your ex and for getting her back. Show your value, show she needs to earn you back.

On the different note. Talk to your fucking new girlfined nigger. Tell her whats missing from your relationship. If you feel like love is fading, fucking do something, dont just be silent over it and let it die.
>>
>>35063495
This.
>>
>>35063480
I dont think ~5 months are enough to reach my final form
>>
>>35063449
I will tell you the best advice in such matter. If you guys ever break up with your love, delete her asap after 2 weeks.

You will ALWAYS look on social media, old photos etc and get reminded about certain situations which will feel bad for you (as you do now).

I don't say to never "fall back" to her, but for the love of god do not initiate if she didn't give a flying fuck about you 2 weeks after break up.

Break ups are hard. But you amplify it by thinking about the spent time and never leaving the sad state will demotivate you in ALL matters(lifting, work, grades).

Cutting your losses is essential in all subjects, one of the wises things i've learned from poker which basically applies everywhere.

Good luck my friend, heads up
>>
>>35063728
Not OP but what if we share several mutual friends. Like really, alot. And her photos pop up on my newsfeed anyway since she's quite active
>>
>>35064343
Op here
This is my "problem"
I am somehow happy everytime i see a new pic of her
>>
There is a function in kikebook, where you can hide all posts from a certain person. Do that with her
ez pz
>>
>>35063495
What are you talking about? She's about to get married, he'll never get her back and it's clear she moved on and forgot him ages ago
>>
>>35063449
The ship already sailed Anon. There is nothing you can do. I have been in your situation and what I can tell you is that you are idealizing your ex. If you were to get back together (hypothetical) You would realize why you broke up in the first time. All relationships end up like these. For some reason we only remember the good things and forget every menial fucked up detail. Personally I think all things in life are doomed. Your relationship, my relationship, eventually your ex gfs marriage will end up in cheating and whatever. It's the order of things.
>>
>>35064500
Its the same path my bro, live your life happily.

Or would you like the alternative where he goes and begs her to get back with him better?

If she is truly over him, and ignores him even though he is being alpha, then she wont contact him, its over, but he is living a happy life.
its a win/win whatever happens
>>
>>35063449
>2 gfs
>sex

Fuck you
I cant relate to this feel
>>
>>35063449
>dated for 5 months
>broke up 2 years ago
>cant stop thinking about her

The fuck? You sound like a child who kust wants what he cant have, also, who the fuck gets married after being together for such a short period of time? You sound like you have mentally unstable (yourself included) surrounding you.

You're being a little bitch
>>
>>35064909
rekt
>>
>>35064909
>tips fedora
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.