[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /comfy/ vidya after lifting? What games do you play anon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (143 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143 KB, 900x600
Who here /comfy/ vidya after lifting? What games do you play anon?
>>
I wish I had time, I'd be playing more fo4. I usually wake up, play with dog, lift, work, come home, sleep.
>>
I'm currently playing Maplestory, Diablo 2, and Age of Empires 2

I used to browse /v/ 6 years ago and laugh at the nostalgia fags who would play old jrpgs even though they've all aged so shittily/become such boring fucking games and now I've lived long enough to become the villain

I just am not interested in any of the current hot MMOs. TERA was good for a bit but the community is just a toxic bunch of kids
>>
I play osu! (No shit animu tier songs) and fo4 most of the time, i also play some tibia, but only because of nostalgia
>>
Finishing up the main story in FO4 now. It's pretty good but I really want to get back to the Witcher now and play the expansion. Now that I've played both I realize that the Witcher is way better.
>>
>>35058405
Well, the witcher doesn't make you choose between nuking boston and killing your sun, unlike fallout. Keep that in mind, anon.
>>
File: ring ring ring.jpg (21 KB, 464x316) Image search: [Google]
ring ring ring.jpg
21 KB, 464x316
>>35058306
>Diablo 2
Ma nigga. I'm just restarting on this ladder season. It's a bummer because I had pretty good stuff on my MF barb too. Sure, I could still play non-ladder but it's a ghost town.
On the other hand I get to make a fresh start and actually build up something new from the ground up.

Also, I missed two lifting sessions because of it.
>>
>>35057857
>tfw still buy vidya but dont have time to play
>>
Nope, as i got older videogames stopped interesting me that much. I'd rather practice music or lay on my ass.
>>
Comfy games that I would recommend to you all:
Silent Hill
Mother 3
Deus Ex
MGS Peace walker
Datajack
Fallout New Vegas
Dead Rising
Chronic Trigger
Saya no Uta
Persona 4
>>
>>35058423
i brought him into this world. now its my responsibility to take him out
>>
>>35057857
Currently replaying me2/3 since they came out, pretty good teebz, I have heard the ending should be better now, I don't know though. My only complaint is that I wanted some blue alien milf action and I got rejected :c
>>
>>35057857
Finished fallout 4 so now playing battlefield 4, waiting for Just Cause 3
>>
File: sywhrXL.png (65 KB, 506x608) Image search: [Google]
sywhrXL.png
65 KB, 506x608
Most shit steam has to offer.

> just finished last part of goodbye deponia
> that part in the scrap press which was basically his personal hell
> that ending

I was not prepared for those feels
>>
File: neko_desu.jpg (1 MB, 1480x920) Image search: [Google]
neko_desu.jpg
1 MB, 1480x920
>>35058700
You should play Neko-Para for some supreme feels, it's on steam!
>>
>>35058618
How is silent hill comfy?
Even with the awkward camera and chunky graphics it still creeps me out
>>
Bought ps4 a week back;

Finished; last of us
Playing;
MGS 5 (Goat)
Assassins creed Syndicate (semi-goat)
>>
>>35059656
Get bloodborne and witcher 3 you fuck.
For some reason I just couldn't get into MGSV. I loved 3 and 4, and I appreciate how good 5 is but I never got addicted to it or even played that much of it.
>>
>>35059684
Bloodborne's gameplay seemed like it was made for 12 year olds. MGS5 may have a repetitive feel to it but its gameplay and overall style is still extraordinary, kojima is the boss.

I loved skyrim & want to get witcher 3, never played previous ones, would it top skyrim?
>>
>>35059757
I loved skyrim and played it for years, so of course I compared witcher to it when i started playing (didn't play witcher 1 or 2.) I can say for sure now that it is better than skyrim. The world is bigger and feels more "real", better quests, much better combat, better dialogue and characters - it's amazing.

As for bloodborne, it's not for 12 year olds. It's hard as hell and forces you to figure out nearly everything yourself. It's a faster, scrappier, more offense-oriented version of dark souls which is exactly what I wanted from From software.
>>
sc2, dota2, h1z1, lol
I enjoy them, but they also make me hate life temporarily at times. Not enough to stop playing of course.
>>
>>35059813
I checked out bloodborne's gameplay and I guess the engine it runs on didn't turn me on. I love fluid engines like assassin's creed and skyrim for that better. And honestly skyrim is the best rpg I've played so far and if you think witcher 3 tops that then I'll get it tomorrow. For me, skyrim was more than just a game, the world, music, ambiance, the myths, everything came together as one of the most memorable gaming experience of all time.

Also, never played fallout series, opinion on fallout4? I'm contemplating cuz its Bethesda.
>>
>>35059853
Not the guy you're talking to but get bloodborne. The game is beautiful. And it kicks my ass. Especially the new DLC.
>>
>>35059831
>playing this many MOBAs
t. massochist
>>
>>35059656
mgs 5 is shit nice pleb taste
>>
>>35058579
>b-but muh steam sales
I do this. Feels bad tbqh family. But I just cant pass up on them
>>
>>35058618
How are these comfy?
When I think comfy, I envision animal crossing, harvest moon, muh pokemanz etc.
>>
>>35058423
>nuking boston
What game are you playing? I sided with the Institute and that never happened
>>
>>35059853
skyrim is a sack of shit when it comes to combat. bloodborne and dark souls is where its at
>>
File: VTMB_800x600.jpg (79 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
VTMB_800x600.jpg
79 KB, 800x600
VtM:B is pretty comfy

especially playing it at night

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AcfyuoyOkg
>>
>>35059757
>MGS5 may have a repetitive feel to it but its gameplay and overall style is still extraordinary, kojima is the boss
>also likes ass creed

I'm so glad I don't know you IRL

I didn't know it was possible to have such shit taste in anything
>>
>>35063808
>i don't like what you like
>your taste is bad

classic 16 year old virgin logic
>>
Playing through FO4, but i also just bought the Bloodborne DLC and i need to get on it while online is still active.
>>
>>35061138
Fallout 4 ending
>>
>>35058306
>Maplestory
That game's still up? It was my first MMORPG
>>
Gonna play some Bloodborne in a moment, really hyped abour it after putting it off for so long. I loved Demon's and Dark Souls (1), 2 not so much.
>>
Any qt traps here I can add on steam?
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.