[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In a couple of weeks I have a condition test and a strength test
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: youresovein.jpg (73 KB, 436x450) Image search: [Google]
youresovein.jpg
73 KB, 436x450
In a couple of weeks I have a condition test and a strength test for army enrollment.

I think I'll pass the strength test without trouble, but my condition is pretty shit. The condition test is on a home-trainer and I believe I need to do some push-ups aswell.

Yesterday I did 10 minutes of biking on the heighest level (level 20 on a STARTRAC in the local gym). I kept the RPM above 100, and during the test I need to keep it between 70-80. So I think I'm alright. However, I am sure the condition test will be a lot harder than doing level 20. I need to do atleast 12 minutes.

I can do about three push-ups, so I really need to improve that to.

>TL;DR: How do I increase my condition asap?
>>
File: 1441592733288.jpg (35 KB, 514x536) Image search: [Google]
1441592733288.jpg
35 KB, 514x536
>>35055642
startrac more and do more pushups,fgt
>>
>>35055642

Lift heavy and light. That way you'll gain beast strength and endurance. Also, remember to do your sit ups and run, they will run the shit out of you over there.
>>
If you're gonna need to run during the test, biking won't make that easier. It'll improve your cardio health but you still have to run to get better at running. It's why people in triathlons practice all 3
>>
>>35055642
>I can do about three push-ups
What
>>
>>35055642
>In a couple of weeks I have a condition test
>but my condition is pretty shit

Nice work planning ahead. You'll do well in life.
>>
>>35055642
what MOS?
>>
>>35055642
>three push-ups
The army is not for you, son. Try the Navy or coast guard
>>
>>35055642
You got a shitty recruiter if he's actually making you do all that crap. I never had to go back to the recruitment office and on the last day before driving me to meps he just signed off on everything saying I did those tests and boom instant E-2

Just threaten him and say that stuff is annoying you and you think you might just go to college instead, he has a quota to fill and wants you to join
>>
>>35055905
Don't know what that is. I am Dutch btw.

>>35055827
It will be biking only.

>>35055884
I am a fatty.

>>35055897
I am joining the military for a reason twat. I know my limitations.
>>
>>35055913
Again, not American. I am Dutch, getting into the military here is a privilege.
>>
>>35055928
lol kanker op man, alleen losers gaan naar defensie
>>
>>35055642
>I can do about three push-ups
give up on your dream of joining the military or doing anything with your life that involves physical activity
>>
drop bf a little if u can and in the morning as soon as you wake up drink half liter water and go jogging after like 20 minutes for as long as u feel like.
source
> dad is in the military system
>>
>>35055642
Why the fuck is he wearing his cover indoors?
>>
>>35055967
Because he's in the army, boot.
>>
>>35055966
Dropping fat will be hard mate, but I am definetly trying hard as fuck. I don't want to jog, I will start running after the test. I should first focus on biking for the intake.

>>35055949
Please die you commie scum.
>>
>>35055642
>im strong
>i can do 3 pushups
KEK,AMERICANS
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.