[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should i bother with Beta-Alanine if all my lifts are in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
File: 10529809-1395068394-712191[1].jpg (62 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
10529809-1395068394-712191[1].jpg
62 KB, 960x960
Should i bother with Beta-Alanine if all my lifts are in the 5 rep range
>>
Also what's the difference between supplementing BA instead of directly Carnosine?
>>
You shouldn't bother with Beta-Akaline regardless of rep range.
>>
Only sups worth taking are:

1) Whey
2) Creatine
3) Vitamin D
4) Zinc
>>
>>35053518
What's with Magnesium (Magnesiumcitrat)?
>>
>>35053429
>Beta-Alanine
>not Alpha-Alanine
enjoying your virginity, huh ?
>>
>>35053434
From wiki:
>Simply supplementing with carnosine is not as effective as supplementing with β-alanine alone since carnosine, when taken by mouth, is simply broken down during digestion to its components, histidine and beta-alanine. This results in only about 40% of the total dose being available as beta-alanine.[3]
>>
>>35053518

>Zinc

what
>>
>>35054083
Bigger loads.
>>
>>35054083
Good for natty test levels and sleep when taken with magnesium. etc
>>
>>35054114
>Good for natty test levels
no, only if you're already deficient, and you shouldn't be if you eat properly.
>>
>>35054091

nope

>>35054114

May increase test levels if they're low, won't do anything if they're normal.

>sleep when taken with magnesium

only placebo supporting this, no actual science
>>
>>35054120
>assuming most people on here actually eat a decent diet
>>
>>35053518
Zinc but no B12 or E. Hey sounds like you take A too faggot.
>>
>>35053518
Only sups worth taking are:

0) Caffeine
1) Whey
2) Creatine
3) Multivitamins
4) Omega 3

fix'd it for you
>>
>>35054749
Only sups really worth taking are

0) DNP
1) Caffeine
2) DNP
3) Ephdrine
4) DNP
5) Yohimbine

I call it the Super Threat Gains combo
>>
>>35054791
>Yohimbine
absolutely fucking worthless meme substance
>Ephdrine
illegal, hard to get, that's why I didn't include
>DNP
not worth it if you have access to eph
>>
>>35054804
I get all of my ephedrine mailed in friendly-looking envelopes from "family", it's great
>>
>>35054871
please elaborate
silkroad?
>>
>>35054791
>I call it the Super Threat Gains combo
senpai you aint making no gains on dat dere stack

>>35054804
>>DNP
>not worth it if you have access to eph
dnp is much much much more effective
>>
>>35054871
Century Supplement, though they specifically do not ship to the US. Eurofag here.
>>
>>35054908
>Site down for maintenance and redesign
>Sorry but Century Supplements is currently unavailable.
is this a trick? is there a secret way to get to the site or am I just unlucky and it's really just maintenance
>>
File: cso.png (29 KB, 698x373) Image search: [Google]
cso.png
29 KB, 698x373
>>35054976
Huh no, that's definitely new. Guess they'll be back online later
>>
>>35055029
can I get fucked for ordering ephedrine? like it's stopped somewhere and they discover it's illegal, and it's coming to me, etc?
>>
>>35055039
Depends where you are located
>>
>>35055048
Hungary
>>
>>35055048
nice try fbi
>>
>>35055057
Prescription-only, worst case it gets grabbed by customs and you feign ignorance? that has worked p well here in Deutschland
>>
>>35055073
>Prescription-only
what, you mean I can only order if I have an actual legit prescription? what's the fucking point then
>>
>>35055084
No, I mean you are only supposed to be in possession of it if you have a prescription, you don't need one to order :)

if you don't and get caught, you shrug and say you have no idea why you received this. There's no receipt in the envelope.
>>
>>35055093
>you shrug and say you have no idea why you received this
I have a feeling this is not how the law and jurisdiction system works
>>
>>35053429
i might be mocked but... ofc there are better supps to get for that cash BUT beta-alanine is good once you are beginner/semi-interm and you train 5 times per week.

it will help you to recover, at least helped me - i really felt a difference after i started BA, less pain the day after and better recovery (short rest days for parts)
>>
>>35053429
this stuff is helpful only if you do training that involves really really intense stuff that lasts a couple minutes at minimum, like VO2max intervals in cycling or rowing.

completely useless in weightlifting where you never get close to the sustained workload where this stuff starts being beneficial.
>>
>>35055057
If it gets stopped and you're contacted about it, say you thought it was a gimmicky ephedra extract that doesn't contain the active ingredients.

The whole ban and regulation of ephedra and ephedrine is stupid.
>>
>>35058600
That's poor advice. At least in the USA when they seize stuff, they send you a letter informing you & you have the option to dispute it.

By disputing it, you admit you requested the shipment, literally the only way you can get in trouble is by trying to claim your package after it was seized, otherwise they cannot prove you requested it to be sent (unless you admit it by disputing the seizure). Best thing to do is not reply to their contact attempts, or if you do, pretend you have no idea why a package was sent at all.
>>
>>35058636
You're right.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.