[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>start lifting >get fit >people say things like "anon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1434035648639.jpg (38 KB, 500x544) Image search: [Google]
1434035648639.jpg
38 KB, 500x544
>start lifting
>get fit
>people say things like "anon use to be sexy when he was alive"
>"your appearance looks dead"
>"you look like you got smashed in the face by a bus"
>mfw my default facial expression looks dead even when I feel healthy and strong inside
>wut do fit
>>
>>35052559
Smile and be confident faggot
>>
Was your facial expression any different before? If not, they probably want to say that you took fitness to an extreme and are not spending as much time with them as you used to. Or they hate that you got more attractive and want to bring you down.
>>
>>35052588
Nah, I've sort of had this problem for a long time. But the thing is, so often I feel like I do express myself and smile and have fun. I've also thought about the second point you made. People want to see you do good but not better than them basically.

Also, I've decided to tell the people who said it to themselves the next time I see them.
>>
It could be crab mentality or you could have sagging skin. Post a b4 and after faggo
>>
>>35052697
What the fuck is crab mentality?
>>
>>35052716
People that aren't making it trying to stop you from making it because they feel bad when they see other people accomplishing things.
>>
>>35052729
It's exactly what I thought too,
>>
>>35052731
>>35052729
Look up crabs in a bucket on google
>>
>>35052749
Does it help that the people who say these things are fat asses?
>>
>>35052765
Yup, they're jealous of you and don't want you to succeed.
>>
>>35052773
But why do they look so happy and comfortable with themselves?
>>
>>35052783
to hide their intentions and validate what they say in your eyes
>>
It's quite simple anon, those people are cunts who want to establish themselves as being higher in the pecking order.

That's all it is, don't let them get to you, find better friends and avoid those people, if you have to work with them I feel for you.
>>
>>35052862
>>35052875
Thanks bros. I had a chat with my father too. I feel stronger about it now.
>>
>>35052559
get new friends
>>
>>35053290
It's colleagues.
>>
File: 2010-12-06-always-angry.png (545 KB, 800x1052) Image search: [Google]
2010-12-06-always-angry.png
545 KB, 800x1052
Get some sunlight, smile and shave your beard.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK