[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Body Transformation thread I just pigged out for Thanksgiving
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: lean vs fridge.jpg (138 KB, 590x419) Image search: [Google]
lean vs fridge.jpg
138 KB, 590x419
Body Transformation thread

I just pigged out for Thanksgiving and now I'm panicking, need to see some success stories to remind me it's okay
>>
bumping, need some motivation
>>
File: 1448401110017.jpg (180 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1448401110017.jpg
180 KB, 600x600
>>
I weigh myself every other day. gaining roughly a pound a day.
>Is it fat? Maybe
>Do I care? No

Not since my lifts began to skyrocket anyway. Transformation is literally all about eating enough, and then eating more. BUT IT DOES TAKE A SIGNIFICANT AMOUNT OF TIME
As long as you're eating you'll make it, take it from a former 140lb 6'0 skelly

>now 180lbs two years later
>>
>>35051118
This is good to know but unfortunately I'm an ex-fatty and eating even 100 calories over my cut limit throws me into a haunting frenzy

I wish I had the balls to bulk
>>
>>35051131
Is this your mind worrying or your physical body yelling at you and dying on the inside when you eat a surplus?
>>
>>35051041

You'll be fine my man. Think of all that tasty turkey becoming muscles. Remember not to let your path to a healthy weight becoming anxiety causing, because then we start to get into eating disorder territory.

You have the tools to right your ship, so don't worry about stuffing your face with Turkey and Booze, cause tomorrow, you'll get right back at it.
>>
>>35051141
Mostly mind. Used to be 300lbs, now I'm 180. I don't think I have body dysmorphia perse but I definitely wig out if my diet gets out of whack and after a clean 9 months of no cheating I finally caved

I know it isn't going to all just register on me as fat. I understand that, but I still hate myself

>>35051142
Thank you captain, one day won't make much difference... I was just on such a good streak
>>
>>35051041
>fuck knee up young
>gain weight
>move towns at 18yrs old 110kg chub
>drop to 67 kg in 4 months
>got drunk at work, noodles for breakfast
>literal skelly emo looking fgt
>move and join gym
>bulked to 110kg
>cut my hair
>slowly cutting the fat away
>all the mires
>>
>>35051154
Any pics? I'm interested to see a 110kg to 67kg to 110kg morph
>>
>>35051131
>100 calories over my cut limit throws me into a haunting frenzy

Friend, 100 calories is dick all. 3500 calories is a lb of fat on average.

You're dangerously close to developing an eating disorder with that mentality, mate. Be disciplined, but don't be obsessive. It's ok to fuck up one day, as long as the trend is toward a healthy body.
>>
Think how hunter gatherers must have lived. We're wired to handle a crazy feast now and again.
>>
>>35051164
Yeah I think I do have a problem honestly. I went cold turkey so hard when I started getting fit that I never even did cheat meals. Probably would have been better for me in the long run

but the only bad shit I had today was a slice of pumpkin pie and some deviled eggs, so that isn't to bad... right?
>>
File: untitled.png (191 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
191 KB, 400x400
>>35051151
You understand as much as I do how commensurate physical excellence is to mental strength.

That is some impressive transformation, my friend. I commend you for dropping that significant amount of weight! Keep strong, lift hard, eat well, and don't fret about what adverse effects "might" be around the corner.

We're all gonna make it.

>costanza for encouragement
>>
>>35051041
>tfw thanksgivng during bulk
Feels good honestly las familias.
>>
>>35051181
True, maybe it'll sort of rebalance my body/insulin or whatever it is the cutters say that stuff does. I don't know enough about being /fit/ to know the science with that shit
>>
>>35051182

Honestly, what's worse is you beating yourself up instead of enjoying the food.
>>
>>35051187
I noticed all my family around the table with their first serving of food, unfinished on their plate, while I'm devouring my third helping.

>my family will never understand
>>
>>35051186
Thank you, and I won't lie I look pretty good nowadays but the very real nightmare of me becoming fat again scares the shit out of me. I guess I need to stop worrying about what might happen and just take it day by day. thanks man

>>35051187
>tfw I'll probably never bulk unless I hit skelly mode and start fresh
it hurts
>>
>>35051203
>tfw I did this same thing
>I'm on a cut

they were all laughing and shit but I just blacked out and ate everything that came near my body. being an ex-fatass is torture. I can avoid food completely just fine, but once it's in my vicinity I just lose all control and overeat like mad

>>35051197
again, very true. I did enjoy the hell out of the meal though, a real dessert for the first time in almost a year. I almost came in my pants right at the table
>>
>>35051219
>everyone else preparing their plates
>permission granted to eat
>(to the whole room)"look at anon! he's already eating his whole plate! I guess he just came here for the food huh?!"
>"...shut up bitch and give me seconds"
>>
>>35051247
>tfw feel guilty for eating three plates of turkey, potatoes and assorted casseroles
>italian neighbor finishes three plates, follows it up with half a pie and half a carton of ben and jerrys, drinks 8 beers throughout the entire night
>built like a fucking diesel and he doesn't even lift, just works with cars and used to work in oil fields

bummed me out so hard
>>
>>35051219
>I did enjoy the hell out of the meal though

That's good. Food and company should always be enjoyed. If we have to create a compulsion to defeat our former compulsions, we haven't gotten healthy have we?
>>
>>35051295
christ mate how much do you pay per hour for therapy and how soon can you book me

I've come a long way for someone who has no previous fitness knowledge and by myself no less, but I definitely still have some demons that I don't know are demons
>>
>>35051041
Left or right?

http://strawpoll.me/6111737
>>
>>35051530
But I wish I could be both and change whenever I wanted...
>>
>>35051530
Left. Which do you choose?
>>
>>35051041
Cry me a river, I haven't worked or done really anything since mid September(injury) and I pigged out so hard today. Haven't gained any weight, prob lost a good amount of muscle.

Still won't be able workout until new year.
>>
>>35051544
Left, but ideally if I could choose it'd be 75% left 25% right
>>
>>35051548
well atleast i'm not as fucked as you i guess

what happened?
>>
>>35051314

If you ever need someone to talk to, don't feel bad about reaching out to a real therapist or counselor. We all still have demons, friend.

>>35051530

Right. Always right.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.