[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seriously how the fuck am I supposed to afford a gallon of milk a day?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
Seriously how the fuck am I supposed to afford a gallon of milk a day?
>>
How tall are you and how much do you weigh OP
>>
>>35049593
why do you want to drink a gallon of milk a day? because you read you should on the internet?
>>
>>35049593

How poor are you Jesus
That's like $20 a week
>>
>>35049663
I literally have no money. I'm a poor sophmore living on a meal plan
>>
>>35049663
some of us are college/uni students senpai
>>
>>35049680
congrats you don't have to do a retarded diet created by a weird fat manlet with a holy almost sexual reverence for squatting
>>
>>35049593
stfu bitch. ayyyyyyyyyyyyy
>>
>>35049701
SS/SL are solid programs for newbies. fuck off.
>>
>>35049718
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HV-wvNa2GM
>>35049680
>won't answer any other questions
enjoy your meme diet
>>
>>35049916
? I'm not sure what you're saying with that link.

I'm talking about the program, dieting is unrelated.
>>
>>35049680
GET A JOB
E
T

A

J
O
B
>>
>>35049593
What I did using my dining hall meal plan

>drink 5 cups of milk at lunch in dining hall
>fill shaker cup with 3 cups to go
>drink 5 cups of milk at dinner
>fill shaker cup with 3 cups to drink before bed
>>
>>35049929
>I'm talking about the program, dieting is unrelated.
the thread is about dieting, you're replying to someone criticizing the diet
>>
>>35049593
You're not. This subreddit OOPS I mean board is full of kids and idiots permabulking their way tor dad bods and failure. GOMAD is a meme.
>>
>>35049593
Drinking a gallon of milk a day wold save money, provided that you eat less food to ensure you don't get too many calories.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.