[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is the sith lord the first and only reverse fake natty?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (103 KB, 1911x1079) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
103 KB, 1911x1079
is the sith lord the first and only reverse fake natty?
>>
>>35048086
sorry forgot link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYrc3Hg9jkU
>>
>>35048086
Probably not, there are alot of special persons.
>>
>>35048086

▲ ▲
>>
>>35048086
Does that mean he thinks that's he's on steroids, but he's not?
>>
File: 496890dz.jpg (81 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
496890dz.jpg
81 KB, 300x300
>>35048086
>claiming roids while natural
why?
>>
JG is great. He's what I imagine 90% of /fit/ to be like if you put them on YouTube. Myself included.
>>
>>35048086
After watching that video I'd say yes. That guy with him in this video is a complete prick. Jason G seems to sorround himself with bullies and idiots. JG is also a bit of a prick despite the disabilities.
>>
http://youtu.be/4W-KTFpHRs4

Saw this in the related
>>
god, such a faggoty voice.

I thought I sounded like a pussy but he takes the cake. damn breh.
>>
>>35048200

To make yourself seem like a pro.

He used oral steroids but the way he acted you'd think he was on every kind of stack at once.
>>
>>35048086
The proper term is "fake enhanced"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOgwpubzRDw
>>
>>35048240
Lmao
>>
>>35048322

That's Coath Adam.

Trust me take a look back on his period of traning Jason and you'd be a fucking dick too. He put 100% commitment into trying to get Jason lean and Jason threw it back in his face by eating like shit whenever Adam had his back turned.
>>
>>35048500
This desu senpai, i miss the Adam era
>>
>>35048500
Thats what 95% of trainers have to deal with. This doesnt excuse you being as bad as he was. I just watched a few videos and hes literally bullying him, laughing in his face, making him admit to steroids, being gay, nearly raping a woman. Im surprised Youtube allowed this shit
>>
>>35048560

You are clearly not familiar with the Piss Lord.

Jason is in a class of his own in regards to being an infuriating waste of time.

He's had like 5 trainers at this point, all have given up. They were all training him for free too I think.
Adam was by far the most devoted though. He only got the results out of Jason that he did by being a dick to him and being on his case 24/7.
>>
>>35048638
He probably requires some sort of unique social carer/physical educator or trainer then. He's clearly seriouslly socially disabled is it learning difficulties or aspergers or something? I think this is just what hapens when you have the mind of a child in a mans world.

Watch the video with Adam and Vitaly that slavic prankster. Its...sickening.
>>
>>35048092

The way he fucking keeps messing with his hat at the start of that vid gets me every time.

Just when you think he's going to stop, he does it again until Adam intervenes.

top ment.
>>
>>35048661

He's not autism bro!

He's ADD and OCD!
>>
he's like CWC but muscular

dem potato gains
>>
>>35048834

Chris is actually transitioning now.

I just looked to see if there were any new vids and he called himself "Christine".

Jason is like 2008 era Chris in terms of behaviour and ments.
But Chris has sunken much lower than that now. Jason also has a job and a life outside his room.
>>
>>35048086
>>35048092
>reverse fake natty
The piss lord never ceases to amuse me
>>
The chunky cunt Jason Sith Lord Genova
>>
>>35048887
Compared to CWC, Jason seems almost normal.
Christian is terrifying.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDQ6efFaM3E
>>
>>35048942
Bruh Chris-chan is dangerously autistic.
At least Jason is functional.
>>
I'm at -8.3% bf why can't I see my abs yet?
>>
>>35048086

Is this guy autistic?
>>
>>35048942

oh god.

I mean I know we used to joke about him becoming a killer. But it's looking to be getting around that time now.
>>
>>35048942

Didnt that manchild an hero?
>>
File: maxresdefault (3).jpg (119 KB, 1648x930) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (3).jpg
119 KB, 1648x930
>fake natty
It's treason, then.
>>
>>35048969

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4W-KTFpHRs4
yes
>>
>>35048661
>is it learning difficulties or aspergers or something

he's not autism, not in the am bro
>>
>>35049031

I ain't no little bo peep bro.
>>
>>35048092
>>35048086
>>35048200
he isn't lying, i've said this before
he used orals (probably dbol only)

you can see in some of his earlier videos where he benches 2pl8 for like 20 reps and 3 weeks later struggles with 5 reps on same weight

i know this because there are guys in my gym that run solo dbol and they both experience rapid strength spikes and epic face bloat due to water retention

this is why his face looks bloated as fuck even when he gets to ~15%
>>
>>35048466
fuck you faggot
you can't talk shit about the sith lord like that
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.