[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys, i've been lifting and bulking for 2 months now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: surprise dog face.jpg (35 KB, 267x274) Image search: [Google]
surprise dog face.jpg
35 KB, 267x274
Hey guys, i've been lifting and bulking for 2 months now and went from 51 kg to 58 kg. Is this LEAVING HUMANITY or am i gaining in a safe rate?
>>
Would be better with before / after pics, you know.
Looks like a good rate 4 me.
>>
>>35046843
Seems ok but couldn't tell you without transitional pics. Because you can gain the weight the right way or just be a lard ass.
>>
File: dog gasm.jpg (36 KB, 500x394) Image search: [Google]
dog gasm.jpg
36 KB, 500x394
>>35046867
>>35046856
my belly looks the same as when i started out (bit skinnyfat), but i have gained a lot of muscle mass.
>>
If it was raw weight I'd say yes, in 2months about 2-4 kg is where you want to be. But if you weren't eating big before easily 2 or 3 kg of what you have gained is water weight. If you did a liquid diet for a day you'd probably drop a kg or two.
>>
>>35046856

7kg in 2 months and you think that's not going to be at least 50% fat. You shouldn't be giving advice.

Op 7kg of muscle mass would mean a clearly visible improvement in your physique, if not a dramatic one. You are likely going over the top on your bulk unless you are A. auswitz mode. B. A genetic freak. Progress pics would be a big help.
>>
>>35046919
You got fat.
>>
>>35046843
London?
>>
>>35046973
>>35047008
I can't believe people who don't even lift are giving advice. He obviously gained 4-5 lbs of water weight like every noob lifter does. This is not an unknown phenomenon
>>
So, what medschool taught me is:

You're not gaining more than max 10kg of muscle a year(maybe more like 7-8kg), and that's with perfect training, nutrition, and rest.

Gaining 7kg in a couple of months is too much of a bulk no doubt, its going to be about 6kg of fat..
The neural adaption for lifting weighs takes about 2 months (debatable ofc..), and for these months, your muscle isn't growing significantly, its the nerves thats changing.

moreover, the 1kg of muscle(if any at all) is going to disappear if you need to get rid of 7kg of fat..
>>
>>35047443
Does this apply to people who basically have no muscle mass or to trained people or to both?
How do you explain all the SS t-rexes whose legs literally doubled in size once they start squatting (this actually happens, i know it because i'm one of them)?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.