[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yo fit, whats the best aesthetics routine for a beginner/intermediate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: kekkerino.jpg (20 KB, 594x446) Image search: [Google]
kekkerino.jpg
20 KB, 594x446
Yo fit, whats the best aesthetics routine for a beginner/intermediate guy I have been lifting for a couple months now and I need to get in the best (looking) as shape possible in 2,5 months.

Pic related left one looks kinda like my body atm.
>>
I came here to laugh at you
>>
trenbolone
>>
>>35045596
>>35045702
Should have been more clear, I don't need to look fantastic or anything, just the best possible look I can achieve in that time frame.
>>
>>35045750
tren hard and eat clen
>>
Is the "PHIR" shit still being posted?
>>
File: ritsu.jpg (171 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ritsu.jpg
171 KB, 1920x1080
>>35045572
Push/Pull/Legs/rest/repeat

Now get out
>>
>>35045832
Could also do upper lower.
>>
>>35045572
in 2.5 months you're not gonna be getting ripped. but if as you said in >>35045750 you're just looking for what you can get, then google "greyskull LP" and do that + read the sticky, particularly the bit about diet, and follow that too. You'll want to bulk for a month and then cut for the other 1.5 months.
>>
File: iLhAJBl.png (58 KB, 534x465) Image search: [Google]
iLhAJBl.png
58 KB, 534x465
>>35045572
Routine doesnt matter that much
>>
>>35045892
Not op , but thanks for the image. Just got back to the gym after a long time away, needed something good.
>>
>>35045885
Not expecting to look ripped just better than now, I'm mainly asking the whole thing because I've been doing 5x5 and while I'm seeing good progress
with my strength it isn't showing up much in the looks department which is the one I care about.
>>
>>35045949
Also I completely forgot to add that I'm currently down 33kg (72lbs) from my original starting weight.
How much does the weight loss affect the muscle growth?
>>
File: 1448397975032.gif (4 MB, 164x200) Image search: [Google]
1448397975032.gif
4 MB, 164x200
>>35045942
Yeah, ive been doing it and its fun, since i dont get to squat 3x a week. I like Squatting but not that much

Also it hits arms everyday
>>
>>35045949
>>35045965
>I've been doing 5x5 and while I'm seeing good progresswith my strength it isn't showing up much in the looks department which is the one I care about
that's because 5x5 is a strength-building program. nothing wrong with that but as you've noticed it'll build strength faster than it will build hypertrophy (i.e. visible muscle). Greyskull is a hypertrophy-focused program, but it doesn't abandon strength completely either. If you want to maximise your muscularity in the time you've got, greyskull's probably your best bet.

>How much does the weight loss affect the muscle growth?
I don't really understand the question. The fact that you've lost a lot of weight in the past (congrats btw) doesn't really change anything regarding what you can do now. If you continue to eat at a caloric deficit however then you'll lose more weight.

>>35045892
This is basically the base greyskull routine with some accessory stuff plugged in, very solid. Following this routine at a caloric surplus, followed by a cutting period, will get you what you want (assuming you stick to it).
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 540x509) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 540x509
>aesthetics routine
>>
>>35046099
Thank you for actually explaining this stuff, I will try the Greyskull program.

Also for the second question you indirectly answered it too. I was trying to just ask about if my weight loss
has affected my muscle growth in the past not in the future. Sorry for the confusing wording of the questions, English
is not my native language.
>>
File: 1447716152617.jpg (66 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1447716152617.jpg
66 KB, 500x375
>>35046182
No worries brah, have fun with your future gains.
>>
>>35045832
push/pull/legs/repeat
sunday rest
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.