[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Quick question /fit/ I have a job where i need to eat on the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: shaker.jpg (15 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
shaker.jpg
15 KB, 400x400
Quick question /fit/

I have a job where i need to eat on the fly, i cant afford to take the time to have full 30min meal.
I refuse to become a hotdogdonut eating cop.
I refuse to eat shit kebab or unhelthy sandwich.

What meal replacement do you recommand (inb4 herbalife IT S A BUNK).
If possible soja free and shippable to europe.
>>
>>35043282
Maybe try Queal?
>>
>>35043292
>Queal
is it herbalife tier? i dont want to lose a kidney over some shitty meal replacement.
Is it a ponzy aswell?
>>
>>35043282
soylent?
also a sandwich doesnt have to be unhealthy
>>
>>35043282
Joylent
>>
File: Soylent_green.jpg (63 KB, 298x471) Image search: [Google]
Soylent_green.jpg
63 KB, 298x471
>>35043282
the only acceptable answer to all your trouble
>>
>>35043282
by sojafree do you mean soyfree?
in that case good luck cause most supplement have soy in them
>>
>>35043292
>>35043312
>>35043335
will check these. but are soja(soy) free?
i have some intolerance to soy
>>
>>35043436
BUMP
>>
>>35043282
Normal food, dont talk when eating

A normal healthy male can down a plate of food in around 5 minutes.
>>
>>35043282
instant oats with milk
>>
>>35043282
depends on a number of things. how many calories are you looking to hit per meal? what kind of macro balance? do you have access to a refrigerator or can you bring a small cooler? do you have time to cook on the weekends to prepare for the week?

if you're doing small meals, you can keep them really clean and cheap:

1 cup of chicken salad (baked chicken breast, no fat greek yogurt, mustard, relish, salt, pepper, other seasoning or ingredients to taste) - 375 calories, 64g protein, 11g carbs, 2g fat

Faux stir fry (1/2 cup chicken breast, 1 carront, 1 celery stalk, spoon of green onions, 1/2 cup broccoli, 1/4 cup brown rice, season with soy, rice wine vinegar, sesame oil, etc) - 272 calories, 31g protein, 21g carbs, 1g fat

Sardines - 180 calores, 21g protein, 3g carbs, 9g fat

If you can focus on quick small meals throughout the day, with some prep and refrigeration you can do it cheaply and very healthily
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.