[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The difference between sheep and wolves
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
Sheep are many but wolves are few.

Which one are you?

Sheep: joins the gym for new year and quits 3 weeks in
Wolf: lifts weight 3 times a week, for life.

Sheep: lacks nutrition awareness – eats whatever he “feels” like.
Wolf: adopts a mediterranean diet or Okinawan diet.

Sheep: fucked 5-7 women over the course of his life time
Wolf: fucked 25+ over the course of his life time (caveat: its quality over quantity, but generally speaking, wolf gets his choice of women – and plenty of it …)

Sheep: makes $35k USD a year
Wolf: makes $250k USD a year

Sheep: travelled to a country or two (or none at all)
Wolf: travelled to (at least) 12 countries or lived abroad.

Sheep: watches mainstream news
Wolf: watches news from non-mainstream source

Sheep: goes to the movies or watches netflix – or worse, plays video game
Wolf: reads patrician tier books

Sheep: spends money on consumer goods and get into credit card debt
Wolf: spends money on assets to make more money

Sheep: makes new year resolutions to “quit smoking”, “get out of debt”, “exercise”
Wolf: makes every day resolutions to conquer himself, and eventually, the world.

Sheep: blames people for his failures, gets stuck in a continuous loop of negative self talk
Wolf: blames himself for his failures and then strive to become better, every day

Sheep: barely conscious – numbed his brain through beer, drugs, shit diet, or TV. Or worst: reads Buzzfeed.com.
Wolf: highly conscious – reads good books, meditates, exercises, eats healthy food, makes connection with successful people.
>>
I'm a fucking Falcon
>>
>>35003057
I'm a bear.
I sleep all day then lift things and make noises.
>>
File: 1408049704033.png (332 KB, 643x480) Image search: [Google]
1408049704033.png
332 KB, 643x480
Fucking lol this thread.
>>
I think I'm gonna fap now.
>>
>>35003057
>neckbeard detected
>>
File: 1433142059577.gif (359 KB, 240x200) Image search: [Google]
1433142059577.gif
359 KB, 240x200
>>35003057
OP post tldr:
>im a neckbeard with an imagination
>>
>/sig/ the autistic edition
>>
When i was a kid a ram rammed me in the head and knocked me unconscious, few years after that the dog bit my arm i kicked it and it ran off and my mum put it down. Take from that what you will
>>
>>35003086
This
>tfw the cinema refuses to let you in without your falconer due to the no singles policy
>tfw they find the crab legs you stashed in your beak
>>
>>35003057
This is the lamest thing I've seen in a while

Also, why would someone who lifts want to adopt an Okinawan diet? It's predominately carbs with very little protein
>>
c r i n g e
r
i
n
g
e
>>
>>35003057
Nigga how do wolves lift weight they don't even have arms lol how do sheep even smoke
>>
Sheep: Makes this thread
>>
>>35003370
>tfw a flock of eyasses sat behind me keep flying above me and dropping their crab legs in my pepsi
>>
File: 1445284596449.gif (3 MB, 380x285) Image search: [Google]
1445284596449.gif
3 MB, 380x285
>>35003057
*tips fedora*
>>
>>35003086
>Not being a Seagull
I want falcons to leave KWEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: eliot.jpg (89 KB, 634x580) Image search: [Google]
eliot.jpg
89 KB, 634x580
I am The Supreme Gentleman.
>>
>>35003057
250k a year?
are 16 by any chance? the delusion is real
>>
>>35003421
AYYYYOOOOO LOTUS
>>
>>35003057
someone archive this shit
hahahahaha
>>
>>35003247
This hits the nail on the head
>>
The autism of op is unreal. You know he is sitting there thinking he is alpha as fuck when in fact he is a fat neckbeard posting gayshit like this on a milaysian plane and seafood forum
>>
>>35003430
But then you can't go the to cinema cause of the no seagulls policy
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.