[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that women want Winchester mode, not your fat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
Daily reminder that women want Winchester mode, not your fat legs and gyno titties. If you are lifting for girls, you are fucking retarded.
>>
>if your a doing SS for girls, you are fucking retarded
ftfy
>>
How do I get castiel mode
>>
>>35001433
Is that shitty show still on tv?
>>
>>35001458
1xF starve yourself
>>
>women want handsome man
fifty
>>
>>35001468

>Being one of those guys that hates on TV shows, musicians, and other celebrities that 90% of women like

It's like you want to remain a virgin forever.
>>
i actually look pretty similar to the guy on the right, maybe a bit tighter around the waist/hips. guy on the left looks like shit desu.
>>
>>35001487
I'm homo breh, so who cares.
Supernatural is still a shit tier show.
>>
>>35001487
>Modifying your opinions for women

It's like you never want to be in a relationship you enjoy.
>>
File: final2b-jpg.jpg (121 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
final2b-jpg.jpg
121 KB, 500x500
I want full Winchester mode, I need that car.
I fucking love spn senpai
>>
>>35001678
The first 5 seasons were good when it was a horror show
>>
>>35001846
>tfw watching the horrendous finale of season 10

they could have ended it right there. It would have been fine, but noooooooooo.
>>
>>35001846
I enjoyed it up to the part they dealt with Lucifer or whatever.
After the Leviathans season, it just became shit and insufferable.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.