[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
spirit gains
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: mars.jpg (41 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
mars.jpg
41 KB, 640x360
What happens to your gains after you die?

Serious question to all who believe in all that new age hippy dippy soul/frequency/conciousness bullshit...

To those that don't I already have my tinfoil hat on so there is no reason to post in this thread..

I believe that you do get stronger spiritually as you get gains.

Also, what do you think is the most /fit/ religion? Is there a religion out that that values muscles mass and physical strength?
>>
>>34996446
Your body is eaten by bugs, fungus, and bacteria.
>>
>>34996511
/thread
>>
>>34996511
>>34996515
samefag
>>
Believe whatever helps you progress dem gains bro.
>>
>>34996511
Ye of course but that was not what my question was about..

Pls no religious arguments

We are rolplaying fedora tinfoil wearing autists, I admit it, now go to another thread
>>
>>34996446
as you ate chicken and cow to acquire the gains, the contractile proteins, collagens and soft tissues that make up your muscles, connective tissues and organs will, in turn, be eaten by the bugs and plants in order to produce more gains in the next generations of our species and others. Your gains return to the circle of life.
>>
File: 0031 - 9QzYjV8.jpg (89 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
0031 - 9QzYjV8.jpg
89 KB, 499x499
>>34996446
>What happens to your gains after you die?
They die.

>I believe that you do get stronger spiritually as you get gains.
You are free to believe whatever you want.

>what do you think is the most /fit/ religion?
idk about all of /fit/ but personally I think religion was made by men in order to answer some of life's most profound questions because without these answers, no matter if actually true or not, men would not have "peace of mind"

Things like
>what's the purpose of life
>why are we here
>what happens when we die
etc...

They trouble our minds and although it is possible for people to be ok with the answer "we don't know" it takes great effort and education to comprehend that answer.

It is much easier to point to something else/unknown, call it "God"/"Superior Being"/Creator and claim he's the reason for it all than to actually admit we don't know because the former gives us peace of mind
>>
File: feggot.jpg (182 KB, 1135x1001) Image search: [Google]
feggot.jpg
182 KB, 1135x1001
>>34996542
meh fuck it... I picked this one out jsut for u
>>
>>34996529
Ok then. Your spirit gets super shredded and you do bench press with Christ himself. Wtf is the point of this thread?
>>
>>34996556
You can call me fedora all you want... but you know its true.
We went from "the sun/rain/albitrarythinghere" is a god thus X happens to
thisotherthingisagod therefore all happens...
>>
everyone's goal in life is to make as many people cry at your funeral as possible.

I'm starting a family legacy, we didn't have one, and less than a month away from my name and genetics being carried on.
>>
>>34996560
To see what other spiritual people think the relation is between your soul's energy and your physical gains. People like you dont believe in that stuff and that much as anyone can say so there is no reason to post in this thread for u.
>>
>>34996573
It seems like you don't genuinely believe any of it either and you're just shitposting because you're bored.
>>
>>34996573
No, that's not as much as anyone can say. One can also say that you are stupid and weak for believing it yourself, and that stupid and weak people tend to make very poor gains. How much do you squat?
>>
File: 1444562367815.jpg (12 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1444562367815.jpg
12 KB, 200x200
>>34996588
naw i do
>>
You are reincarnated until your soul can find complete satisfaction. So that is to say if in this life you weren't able to achieve a physical form you were content with you will be reincarnated into a body of greater genetic potential to achieve that physical form. This is a double edged sword. On one hand the next life promises the possibility of an even greater body should you pursue the same course of shaping your physical form. On the other hand you can not break the cycle until you accept that your physical form and gains do not define you
>>
>>34996511
This t b h f a m
>>
Well if you believe in chi, weight lifting is a form of chi gong. So it could potentially transfer over to the after life and make your spirit stronger.

That's if you believe in any of this, most fags on here will be like, "Science says your bullshit doesn't exist, so fuck off dumbass", but you really have to see for yourself. Good luck anon, may the gains be with you.>>34996446
>>
>>34996663
Thank you. I have also noticed that I get get into a meditative state much easier. Also the more gains I get the more I can feel.

I've seen people do amazing shit with energy. I've trying to use it to life but I have poor control
>>
>>34996446
well Aristotle didn't allow students who didn't train with the gladiators because he well knew that the body = the mind and the mind = the body.

hope that helps dude, and i'll talk to you next time!
>>
>>34996715
your diet and body composition really have a strong impact on your mental acuity. I don't buy into the chi = spiritual energy bit. I do meditate daily for 20 minutes as well, because training the mind to remain calm under stress is vital.
>>
>>34996837
How do you meditate and not see feel the energies? It is only for 20 minuets though, it usually takes me 45 before I enter gnosis

Can you tell me exactly what you do?
>>
>>34996732
can you post source on aristotle getting his students to train with gladiators, i can't find one
>>
>>34996894
i dont have a source, i am source
>>
>>34996882
I just follow guided breath meditation, 20 minutes a day. I do feel better after each session, full of resolve, but I wouldn't call that mystical or spiritual.

I'm working up to longer sessions this winter, I'd like to see what an hour session feels like eventually.
>>
>>34996571
>everyone's goal in life is to make as many people cry at your funeral as possible.
False. I want my funeral to be a party, not a sorrow-filled day.
>>
>>34996925
Trust me, when u get deeper in it you will see, just keep an open mind. The people who discovered it have whole religions based around it(hindu's were doing it before any other religions even existed and the Egyptians also practiced it). It's good that you start out like that, you will be able to see better..
>>
>>34996985
Every religion has a form of meditation, it's simply healthy. even Judaism, with repetitive prayers.

That doesn't mean it has to be spiritual, i look at it with a mechanical purpose. It's training the mind.
>>
>>34996446
I'm not sure but when Jesus "died", he was actually saved from the cross and lifted to Heaven, according to Surat 4:156-159. He hasn't aged a day since.
>>
>>34997030
I'm Muslim and I pray and meditate
The energy you feel (if you can) isn't just chi, it's the Holy Spirit.
>>
>>34997051
Chi is part of the holy spirit, u mudslime
>>
>>34997193
nevermind actually, ur right idk y i said that, u mudslime
>>
>>34997220
You should listen to Energy by Drake
>>
>>34997288
It's just about him complaining about being rich like all of his other songs
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.