[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Abs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 300x447) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 300x447
Ok /fit/
Lets talk about abs
What's the best way to get them?

I'm 13% bf and I can't really see my abs, what do you recomend me?
>>
Fucking Google it god damn faggot piece of shit
>>
Are abs the most attractive part of a man?
>>
>>34996072
woah there buddy lay off the test some
>>
>>34996072
Oh you...
Why do we need this board anyway?
I can literally google all the stuff posted here
>>
You're not 13% bf then, post pics op.
>>
How do I even get rid of subcutaneous fat? Been cutting and doing abs but can't seem to get rid of the fat on my lower stomach.
>>
File: image.png (905 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
905 KB, 640x1136
>>34996092
I taked a professional test las week, it says I'm 13% bfp
>>
>>34996072
Faggot
>>
>>34996120
You don't lift
>>
>>34996107

> Spot reduction

You can only lower total bf, not bf in specific places.
>>
>>34996120

You forgot to lift too
>>
>>34996072
Nice roid rage Tbh
>>34996120
I'm not tryna be rude but you don't look like you lift.Heavy deads,squats and maybe wieghted crunches,weighted planks/sideplanks..
>>
>>34996166
I'm new in lifting
I hit the Gym like a month ago
>>
Best advice?

Don't worry about them, especially now, you're new to lifting.

On someone of your frame abs aren't really going to make you look better, if anything you'll look worse because too skelly.

And more importantly, to get abs you have to lose bf%, ab exercises don't really have an effect (Don't stop doing them tho, a strong core helps with nearly every single exercise, it's just that you can't really "build" big abs, just strengthen them) and at this point in your lifting career losing bf is counter-productive, you want to be putting on weight.

It's a marathon, not a sprint anon, we're all gonna make it and you can worry about abs next year.
>>
Abs everytime you go to the gym mine came out in like a month

Dont listen to that abs are made in the kitchen bullshit some people need to actually work them out to make them visable even at low bf
>>
So simply lifting and not being a fatass = @bs?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.