[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BENCH>SQUAT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 488297746.jpg (139 KB, 593x591) Image search: [Google]
488297746.jpg
139 KB, 593x591
how many of you can bench more than you squat?
im guilty...i canbut bench 365 with no spot and i can squat around 335 atg no spot...........be honest how many in same boat?
>>
>>34990736
you are literally me, bro
>>
>>34990748
feels bad...im just a bencher i really dont even try to improve squat i just do it cuz i have to
>>
File: pepe6.jpg (98 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
pepe6.jpg
98 KB, 640x640
I used to bench/squat 140/140kg @ 93kg, then I hurt my shoulder in 2014 and I'm at ??/200kg nowadays
>>
>>34990736
god i hate people who don't squat to depth. i guess that means i hate 90% of the people at my gym. i can feel it overwhelming me, one day i'll snap and scream LOWER FAGGOT straight into their ears
>>
>>34990762
feels bad indeed, i had an injury, thats why my squat and dl is shit, so i just focus on benching and ohping.
>>
>>34990791
how do you know shes not on way back up sir judgealot?
>>
>>34990748
He's not literally you. You're a retard.
>>
>>34990791
I'm new to fitness, squat to depth just means as far down as you can squat right?
>>
>>34990736
I'm just starting but I notice I can progress very fast in Squats, but barely in Bench. Is there a reason for this?
>>
>>34990868
Shit form?
>>
>>34990846
no, it means that the crease of the hips falls below the knee.
>>
>>34990846
Maybe if you want to shoot your kneecaps off into the ceiling.
>>
>>34990736
That looks parallel to me
>>
>>34990868
squats have a higher strength potential and thus are easier to get stronger at

shit form is another likely cause
>>
Yeah I'm recovering from meniscus surgery and my hamstrings are so weak it's taken me months to get up to lmao 1-plate squats. I literally had to start with the bar for the first week or so.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.