[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
if i train with creatine, and then stop using it, will i have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Creatine.png (189 KB, 467x600) Image search: [Google]
Creatine.png
189 KB, 467x600
if i train with creatine, and then stop using it, will i have made more gains than if i had never used it
>>
>>34988174
Creatine allows you to train slightly harder than you otherwise would have. So if you use that, and actually train harder, then yes, the end result will be better than without creatine.
>>
creatine = RIP hairline

speaking from personal experience here. Friends who lift experienced the same thing
>>
>>34988325
It comes back, but still not worth it to most people
>>
>>34988325
How long and how much did you take?
>>
>>34988325
Still this meme? Look it up. If you lost hair while taking creatine you genetically were predetermined to lose hair.... Many many studies have been done on this
>>
>>34988455

about 4 years, 5-6 times a week

>>34989125
then how do you explain that I'm not losing hair anymore since I stopped taking creatine? Fuck your studies, I'm 33 y-o and been lifting for 6 years, I'm not some 18 y-o skelly talking shit on /fit/

Creatine does work however, it will give you slightly better lifts
>>
>>34989415
And how many grams did you take per day?
>>
>>34989415
so if i lift with creatine, the gains made are permanent as long as i train hard enough to get a benefit?

only reason i ask is that I'm training for a situation that will be rather austere for several years.
>>
>>34989470
the recommended dose. I took double or triple the dose a few times to see what would happen. I noticed a very nice strenght boost and hair falling much faster

>>34989472
no gains are "permanent"
>>
Hm I wonder if women would have their hair fall out too... no reason...

I just started creatine a few days ago. Quite looking forward to improved lifts. Apparently it's also good for reducing the risk of TBI (traumatic brain injury), which is great if you play impact sports.
>>
>>34988174
OP it just help you push yourself a little bit more without feeling too fatigue

I stopped using supplements cause I hated peeing so fucking much. it's fucking ridiculous how much I had to go plus I was drinking a lot of water to be heathy cause muscles need water and your body needs be hydrated lol
>>
>>34989812
Here are some citations on the TBI and creatine. I can't get them in link form sorry but if you have access to medical journals you can look them up:
1. Dietary supplement creatine protects against traumatic brain injury
Patrick G. Sullivan, Jonathan D. Geiger, Mark P. Mattson, Stephen W. Scheff
Annals of Neurology, November 2000, Volume48(Issue5) Page p.723To-729
2. Mini Rev Med Chem. 2015;16(1):29-39.
The Effects of Creatine Supplementation and Physical Exercise on Traumatic Brain Injury.
Freire Royes, Cassol G.
3. Molecular and Cellular Biochemistry, ISSN 0300-8177, 1/2010, Volume 333, Issue 1, pp. 269 - 277'
Transient alterations of creatine, creatine phosphate, N-acetylaspartate and high-energy phosphates after mild traumatic brain injury in the rat
Signoretti et al
>>
>>34989870
yeah my routine called for about 5 miles of running yesterday, and i woke up with a headache this morning. Not enough water between the caffeine supplement and the creatine.

inb4
> running
> creatine

it's not just running
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.