[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you deal with a breakup /fit/? It has been 5 months now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
How do you deal with a breakup /fit/?

It has been 5 months now and i still feel pretty bad.

>Fucked lots of 20yo girls from tinder
>Got fit again, and lifts improved
>Saved a lot of money
>Got a better paid job
>Play video games

But i still feel empty inside lads.
>>
>>34986936
get a new girlfriend, that isnt a cheap whore, and actually aspires to something in her life

easy as that, but they arent easy to find

now fuck off you normie faggot
>>
>>34986936
That guy has very tight hamstrings
>>
>>34986936
Smoke pot and jack off thinking about her.
>>
>>34986952
>easy as that, but they arent easy to find

virtually impossible
>>
>>34986953
Maybe it is just the way he is sittingg on the box.

>>34986952
I live in the UK, i don't think you can find that anywhere here.
>>
>>34986936
Bro. I was in the same boat. Keep working on yourself and be the best you can be. I took grills home from bars but when there us no connection, no love, no connection, it only serves to validate your ego.
>>
>>34986936
dont get a gf in the first place
im getting really good
>>
>>34986936
Boo hoo you fucking faggot. Just be thankful you're not like us autists who almost never get laid. Count your lucky stars and stop being such a little pussy, it's fucking embarassing.
>>
File: 1443833438715.jpg (461 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
1443833438715.jpg
461 KB, 1280x1280
I feel ya OP I fucked a tight 19 year old girl twice and she cut me off. She gave KILLER head and has an IUD so I came inside her multiple times. Wanted to gf her hard

Sucks hard right now, constantly thinking about her.

But if you;re just fucking sluts you're playing the game on easy mode man. Find a girl that you actually like and want to be with.
>>
>>34986936
> accept the pain, some days will be more difficult than others
> accept that you are going to neglect yourself for a while
> be aware of the emotional storm you are in
> no contact (this includes not looking at pictures of her)
> realize that you are not alone
> keep exercising and improving yourself
> clean your house, clutter is bad for your mental
> understand that your ex wasn't and probably still isn't as good as you're imagining right now. they were obviously not perfect for you, you can find someone that is a better fit for you.
> remember the things you did well in the relationship
> don't get into a new relationship until you're ready for another one
> know that time will heal more than anything else - unless you sit in your room for days, maybe even weeks, being a depressed cunt.
> keep a diary or write notes to your ex that you will never send (this helps gather your thoughts)
> eventually, stop talking about it when doing so only makes you feel worse
> finally it will get better
>>
>>34987034
This is some gay ass shit man
>>
>>34987055
lmao
>>
Cheers brahs.
>>
>Guy in pic playing bordermemes.

What a god damn pleb.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.