[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup /fit/ one of my friends recently started talking about GABA.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: gaba.png (606 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
gaba.png
606 KB, 1000x1000
Sup /fit/
one of my friends recently started talking about GABA. its supposed to be something really good along with your diet.
what can you guys tell me about it? i`d like to hear user experiences and what you might know of this stuff

thanks guys

picture is from google, dont mean this specific type
>>
German fag here,
Got GABA from a local store ~2 months ago
I got diagnosed with ADHD and since i am taking GABA i dont need Medikinet anymore.
(Studies show that almost all Kids with ADHD suffer a GABA deficity)
Sleep ranges from 7-9 hours and ist definitly deeper
Would strongly recommend it to support a proer Recovery, even if you are not affected from ADHD or sth.

I hope this has helped you
greetz from Germany
>>
>>34987067
For Guys thinking i talk shit about ADHD
http://www.gabasupplement.com/gaba-adhd-treatment/
>>
gabagool?
>>
>>34987091
its all about Gains i would recommend VIT D
(http://www.evitashop.net/austernseitling-austernpilz-kalbfleischpilz-pleurotus-ostreatus-p-3.html)
It boosts the T-Level and prevents sessional depression, highly underrated supp
and, of course Creatin (can also boost T-Level)
>>
>>34987077
>gabasupplement.com

Oh cmon now.
>>
>>34987111
Sorry shitty english source i see sorry,
For myself Stress is greatly reduced and sleep is deeper, sorry for shitty english

"How GABA Enhances Mental Performance
Recently, a study was conducted in Japan by researchers from the Kyorin University Medical School, which involved 60 sixth graders. The students were divided into two groups and received either 100 mg of PharmaGABA or a placebo. The students then took a math test and were also evaluated for signs and feelings of stress. The results were quite dramatic. The average number of answers given by the PharmaGABA group was 20 percent higher than the placebo group, and the number answered correctly also increased by 20 percent. These results indicate that Pharma-GABA helped the kids not only think faster, but also get more answers right.

The study also looked at some important markers of stress. These markers included measuring the amount of a stress-related hormone in the saliva as well as how much anxiety the children were experiencing during the study. Both subjective and objective measures of stress indicated the PharmaGABA group were considerably more relaxed and focused then the placebo group."

Hope this is a better source
http://www.betternutrition.com/gaba-add/
>>
Due to high regulation of GABA, it balances itself out in body tissue. Meaning GABA as a supplement does not exert many effects. Orally ingested GABA cannot alter human physiology to much of a degree.

It also only raises Immunoreactive and immunofunctional growth hormone, meaning it doesn't do shit for gains.

The supplementation jew is happy to sell another almost useless product to stupid people.
>>
>>34987133
Are you a 6th grader? Because youth has a better blood brain barrier permeability for GABA. When you get older the GABA doesn't even get into your brain.
>>
>>34987148
Excuse me sir do you have some source for this?
>>
>>34987160
I am 20, maybe the effect is more noticable

>>34987148
Cant find anything reliable in this direction, Reviews also seems to affect the tested people
>>
>>34987067
thank you, interesting answer. im dutch myself (OP)

i bought some but i havent taken them on a regular base so far. just did one every once in a while. going to start using it daily now
>>
I've heard phenibut is better for gaba reproduction then actual gaba. Something about phenibut can actually pass the blood brain barrier.
>>
Phenibut is damn amazing for my social anxiety, and does promote deeper sleep. Dunno about if it helps any other kind of gains.
>>
>>34987067
placebo
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.