[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you put on a shirt that you haven't worn in months
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (147 KB, 1000x1002) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
147 KB, 1000x1002
>tfw you put on a shirt that you haven't worn in months and the sleeves are too tight

Feels fucking great man. Just experienced this phenomenon for the first time this morning, and I'm still happy about it. It's like a verification that you're making sick gains.

I'm never gonna stop lifting
>>
>>34986659
what a fag
>>
>>34986659
>didnt hit the gym for 2 months
>dont feel this anymore

HOW DID IT GO SO WRONG
>>
>>34986659
Sometimes this happens only bacause the wash and dry cicle of the tshirt makes it smaller
>>
>>34986659
>tfw cleaning out your chest of drawers you come across that shit, that tight fitting shirt you used to wear clubbing that showed off your god-like body, the shirt that always brought chicks to you on the dance floor and you to their beds
>tfw slipping that shirt on and it looks ridiculous
>What used to fit just against your skin now strains with the bulges of your gut, displaying your soft, cushiony love handles and the chunks of fat on your lats
>tfw you put it back in the drawer and vow to get back into that shirt

Gonna wear it again, bros. Gonna make them wet again. I may not be as young as I once was, but I'm going to look as good.
>>
>>34986683
True, but it's a shirt I have literally not touched in over 3 months that's just been sitting in my drawer.
>>
As a recovering fatty I only get the opposite. Can't wait until I can fill out clothes with muscles instead of nastiness.
>>
>>34986785
Best wishes, anon.

We're all gonna make it brah
>>
>>34986659
Fuck yeah bro. You made it.
>>
>>34986698
You sound like a soccer mom.
>>
>>34988857
You sound 14.
>>
>>34986659
till u injure urself bitch i curse u with all of my might fuckk uuu fuck uuuuuuuu
>>
>>34986659

>tfw bought a shirt when I was 17 or 18
>sleeves were loose as fuck
>25 now
>fill out sleeves easily

inb4 >wearing shirts for 7 years in public. I wear old shirts at home
>>
>>34986659

>2014
>having to cut off the tight part of a Short Sleeve Dress Shirt before going to the see, never felt more like making it
>>
>>34986698
I'm rooting for you, Anon!
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.