[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm currently two months into SL 5x5, and was wondering
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: v_and_fit.jpg (138 KB, 590x419) Image search: [Google]
v_and_fit.jpg
138 KB, 590x419
I'm currently two months into SL 5x5, and was wondering if there were any specific routines simple like SL more towards losing weight and cardio along with strength training.

Or should I just do cardio on my off days and progress like I habe been?

>in b4 FUCKiNG STICKY
>>
>>34975809
basically, cardio and like 2100-2000 calorie diet.if you are a dude.
>>
>>34975809
>Or should I just do cardio on my off days and progress like I habe been?

Yes.
>>
>>34975809
I do cardio in off days. Normally like 1hr erg UT2 or something. If I fell myself getting tired I take a day or two off.
>>
>>34975809
>Or should I just do cardio on my off days and progress like I habe been?

Pretty much, yeah.
>>
What do I do if I can't decide how I want to look in OP's pic, I'm currently an ex-fatty who could go either way once I start serious training
>>
>>34975862
Kek, how about you deal with that when its a live option. You need to earn the luxury of choosing between being ripped or fridge-mode. For now, just focus on getting fitter.
>>
>>34975862
you really don't get to choose in this case. assume both pictures are the same bf%
you will be whatever genetics predetermine you to be.

it's okay though, we go to the gym to look our best, not to look like someone else.
>>
>>34975870
There's the problem, should I keep cutting to lose the rest of my fat, or start bulking and give up on losing my lovehandles

I'm torn
>>
File: 54439ead505b9.jpg (168 KB, 960x787) Image search: [Google]
54439ead505b9.jpg
168 KB, 960x787
Alright thanks guys, recovering fatty here. I've gone from 230 to 215 in 4 months but I definitely need to step my cardio up to get under the 200 mark.

>tfw I didn't fall for the bearmode meme
>>
>>34975886
Neither of OPs pics have love handles. Keep cutting.
>>
>>34975899
very true. thanks man

visited my first gym today to see what's what, coach/owner wanted to get me on bulking and lifting asap. eh

>>34975887
290lbs to 190lbs ex-fatty here, you can do it man. getting under 200lbs was one of the happiest days of my measly life
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.