[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fit/ is vegeta >doesn't want others to succeed >is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 9
File: vegeta.jpg (54 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
vegeta.jpg
54 KB, 1280x720
/fit/ is vegeta

>doesn't want others to succeed
>is extremely jealous of those who do succeed
>obsesses over how to train, the mechanics, etc and has bulma's dad build him training equipment but is still in the shadow of someone with better genetics (like /fit/ spending hours squatting and getting worse gains than the chad who goes in 2 days a week to do curls)
>doesn't have anything else going for him in life besides fitness, which he isn't even that good at
>takes pride in things he didn't do (muh saiyan heritage = being tall, being white, etc)
>e-statting= claiming to have gone beyond super saiyan when he didn't
>manlet
>vindictive, angry
>autism
>>
File: last rep face.jpg (111 KB, 600x424) Image search: [Google]
last rep face.jpg
111 KB, 600x424
I am Son Goku.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3Eb3C0PF7o
>>
>Heritage isn't worth taking pride in because you didn't "do" it.

Never gonna make it.
>>
File: gokuhug.jpg (7 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
gokuhug.jpg
7 KB, 259x194
>>34963898
Does Kakarot take pride of his race the way Vegeta does?
>>
File: tumblr_mvp3zch3nw1r4ureuo1_500.gif (997 KB, 440x330) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mvp3zch3nw1r4ureuo1_500.gif
997 KB, 440x330
>>34963809
Also
>works out unintelligibly

It feels like Vegeta is the type of guy who trains twice as much as Goku but will always lose because he doesn't do cardio, hurting his conditioning and endurance. Kind of like how a great deal of you guys blow off cardio because of something you read on /fit/ and then wonder why you look or feel like shit all the time.
>>
>>34963898
the best way to honor your people is by having your own achivements

vegeta is like a neckbeard /pol/tard pissing in bottles saying "LOOK AT WHAT WHITES ACHIEVED!"
>>
>>34963809
Not taking pride in your heritage is literally suicidal
>>
>>34963809
>Not taking pride in your heritage.

That's funny. The Germans never took pride in their heritage and look at what is happening to them.
>>
>>34964131
>The Germans never took pride in their heritage

lol

The Germans are extremists who are always fucking Europe up in some way or the other. Look at the last time they 'took pride in their heritage'.
>>
>>34964145
I'm talking about now, m8, not before. I would much rather have nationalists rather than cvuks.
>>
>>34964145
Yeah, just look at what the israelis are doing now. Shits insane.
>>
>>34963809
truly the /fit/ mascot
>>
>>34963809
He is currently stronger than goku. He's also a better father than goku. He doesn't care if others succeed so long as he is the best saiyan.

>anger problem
PTSD
>autism
Yea whis basically said this
>>
/fit would be yamcha
>>
File: Whis.png (249 KB, 694x451) Image search: [Google]
Whis.png
249 KB, 694x451
>>34963809
Didn't I tell you not to go with a chip on your shoulder, Vegeta?
>>
>>34964343
Just watched this movie and it was legit terrible.

They had the chance for it to be Vegeta's time to fuck someone up and be the hero. Especially Frieza, who ruined vegeta's life and caused him all his suffering. But nooo they needed that gay ending where goku saves the day again.

Lol what is wrong with toriyama or whoever was responsible for this trash.
>>
>>34964342
>not Yajirobe
>>
>>34964367
Toriyama is a hack. He thinks that Goku is the only one who should be able to do things which makes every other character, no matter how powerful, completely useless. He did it with Gohan twice and now he did it with Vegeta.
>>
File: 5e3.jpg (35 KB, 600x647) Image search: [Google]
5e3.jpg
35 KB, 600x647
>>34964343
>mfw toriyama drew that thing
>>
File: 1446319783770.png (190 KB, 367x352) Image search: [Google]
1446319783770.png
190 KB, 367x352
>>34963890
I don't get Vegeta here. He won against Goku, but lost against Gohan. Why is he so pissy?

Did Toriyama seriously forgot?
>>
>>34964380

Toriyama doesn't think that (he's pitched retiring Goku as the main character multiple times). His publishers and fanbase, on the other hand, certainly do.
>>
>>34964380
It would be so much better if Gohan and Vegeta had their times to shine man.

toriyama is a one trick pony like that gundam guy who kills everyone in every show (forgot his name), I used to watch anime but I don't anymore, I was hype for this movie because of nostalgia factor but the ending was the lamest shit ever
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xj7owL3hdgw
>>
>>34964406
>two literal DYELs

i've literally never seen goku lift
>>
>>34964367
Goku stealing the kill was as cheap as freezer blowing up the planet
>>
File: tumblr_m60729J3WJ1rzpfuoo1_1280.png (756 KB, 1280x711) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m60729J3WJ1rzpfuoo1_1280.png
756 KB, 1280x711
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINSSSSSSS
>>
I like Vegeta. I've never seen anyone with more passion, and that's admirable.
>>
>>34964399
Dunno - from his track record I think he has a mega boner for Goku. Let's see - Gohan was fucked up twice, Vegeta was fucked up, Goten and Trunks were fucked up (Trunks a second time in a movie) and Vegetto was fucked up.
>>34964400
Agreed but I still like the movie - Whis and Beerus are just too much fun.
>>
>>34964413
He does weighted overhead squats with pl8$ the size of buildings on king kais planet in super
>>
>>34964413
When he was on his way to namek in the capsule ship he used conventioal weights to work out.

Also, he started using weighted stuff in DB like master roshis turtle shell.
Just because it's not something you can find in a gym doesn't mean it's not something heavy as fuck that is used to strengthen the body.
>>
>>34964425

I can't speak for the others, but the sidelining of Gohan in favour of Goku was pretty explicitly not Toryiama's choice - the original pitch for the post-timeskip Z arcs had Gohan as the main character, the publisher knocked it back.
>>
>>34964400
The way the series is going gohan will never have another ssj2/mystic moment
>>
>>34964440
Well that sucks. Gohan as a main character and Goku as a mentor would have been better for the series overall.
>>
>thread starts
>pol faggots immediately show up and start pooping everywhere
>anime fags ignore them and continue on

This is how every thread should be
>>
File: feelshoulder.jpg (53 KB, 571x515) Image search: [Google]
feelshoulder.jpg
53 KB, 571x515
>>34964444
>you will never see gohan fuck shit up again
>you will never see vegeta's time to shine

there is no god
>>
>>34964447
Well that was the cell saga and it worked. If goku was never brought back in the buu saga then gohan could have filled his role as chief ass kicker and foil to vegeta and trunks.

Considering he could be the strongest of the b-squad he could take that role in super. But so far he's just a 'scholar' whos biggest contribution to the shows is Pan.

I think a good role for gohan would be a warrior that is capable of helping Bulma with inventions and armor.
>>
>>34964512
Super?

New movie announced? Haven't seen BoG 2 yet.
>>
>>34964543
Dragonball super is out in Japan. Sites have dubs up of the first 19 episodes. Other than some filler its a retelling of BoG, RoF, and then some new shit.
>>
Day /fit/ is Vegeta
Night /fit/ is Goku as fuck
>>
Honestly, I started working out only a month ago after rewatching DBZ and starting Dragon Ball Super. Vegeta and Goku are just so goddamn dedicated to training that I feel ashamed if I ever feel like skipping a day, and I force myself to go.
>>
>>34964444
quads of truth
>>
>>34964044
It's actually because goku roids. Did you forget the"magic water" he got as a baby and the other "magic water" from Korin?
>>
>>34965348
he did like 50 senzu beans too.
>>
>>34967650
Vegeta starts senzu doping too, bro. Couldn't make it natty.
>>
>>34963809
>top kek anon
>>
>>34963809
>/fit/ is Vegeta.
>5'5" and 123lbs
I guess so...
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.