[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My friend can't make it to the gym today. Should I skip
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: gym.jpg (78 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
gym.jpg
78 KB, 600x399
My friend can't make it to the gym today. Should I skip the session or just go alone? I've never gone to the gym alone before.
>>
I saw someone I knew at the gym one time and I immediately went home and finished my workout at home.
>>
>>34961468
Why would you be unable to work out alone? Go to the gym you vagina.
>>
>>34961468
You should skip the gym and go get fucked by your friend
>>
File: 1441846694627.jpg (214 KB, 746x718) Image search: [Google]
1441846694627.jpg
214 KB, 746x718
>>34961468
You're not gonna make it.
>>
i dont know, but its very intimidating
>>
>>34961468
/fit/ be honest. Who is diagnosed with autism or has a severe case of anxiety?

Also to OP, I've been going alone ever since I realized my friends take too long and my gains has significantly increased. Plus I can socialize more with the people at my gym (no machines, all racks and bars and that 4in1 pull machine).
>>
>>34961468
you're not gonna make it if your working out depends on others
>>
File: 54654564.jpg (69 KB, 438x503) Image search: [Google]
54654564.jpg
69 KB, 438x503
>>34961491
You're my hero
>>
>>34961468
if you're serious about getting in shape you'll have to go alone eventually
>>
>>34961638
Social anxiety is bullshit (and I got diagnosed with it). Yeah, I want to throw up when I'm in a party, and I get really sweaty plus feel like passing out.

However, as long as you are not a fagged and ignore the symptoms, everything is fine. Most people can't even tell that I'm feeling uncomfortable.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.