[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, /fit/. A lot of you seem to be obsessed with the male
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
Hey, /fit/.

A lot of you seem to be obsessed with the male body, and masculinity in general.

What makes you feel this way? Can it be learned?

I'm male, but I've always admired femininity and wanted to be a girl from a young-ish age. I want to rid my mind of this disgusting illness forever, and be the man I was born to be.
>>
>>34960787
It comes from a deep insecurity over one's own masculinity
>>
>>34960787
Chemical imbalance most likely or some shitty idea you learned as a child like wanting to become like a female officer of some gay shit you fucking feminine wannabe freak.
>>
>>34960797
This was not the answer I expected...
>>
>>34960787
>I want to rid my mind of this disgusting illness forever
sounds like ur the son of a bigoted christian mother and father.

im a straight manly man guy but i hate people who impose their beliefs on others, especially if the latter's beliefs contradicts the Christians.
>>
>>34960811
>like wanting to become like a female officer of some gay shit you fucking feminine wannabe freak.

What.

I'm not feminine at all, quite masculine looking actually. Nor is it a fetish like what the majority of 4chan is into. If I ever crossdressed, it wasn't for sexual reasons.
>>
>>34960787
Ambrace your inner wish, if you try to get rid of it, you'll only suffer because no matter how much you fight against yourself, you will never be able to erradicate it completly. It will create anxiety and a feel of constant rejection. Chill and dont think a lot, act as if you were a toddler a do as your inner feel says. We all love traps <3
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (147 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
147 KB, 1920x1080
>>34960816
Sounds like you'll fit in well here.
>>
>>34960820
I'm not close with my parents, so I don't really care what they think. They're not religious though.

>>34960843
>Chill and dont think a lot, act as if you were a toddler a do as your inner feel says.
I think this is bad advice. Would you tell someone with a different mental illness to just do what they feel like? Probably not.

>We all love traps <3
I'm sure you do, but I'm not a trap - I wouldn't ever look feminine even if I took female hormones. A person like me should just lift weights and become a manly man, as they were destined to. I wish I was happy with my fate.
>>
>>34960787
Look up courage.. It's a catholic gay-relieve thingy.
>>
>>34960787
I had these feelings before puberty. Never enjoyed playing sports/airsoft/paintball whatever other stuff the other boys in class were doing. Just liked to draw and read. Thoughts about wanting to be a girl went away gradually as I became a teenager, but could never relate to most guys and still have a hard time doing it most of the time. Maybe I'm just low test.
>>
>>34960939
Thanks for the information. Sadly the closest one is 2+ hours away. Also, I'm not really sure I believe in a lot of catholic values, so it probably wouldn't have worked for me anyways. Something non-religious would be ideal.
>>
>>34960787
are you gay

didnt you have childhood friends that made fun of feminine bullshit that you did or something

did you play sports
>>
Just act as normal as you possibly can. One day have a daughter and make her the baddest cutest bitch you ever wanted to become.
>>
>>34960959
>but could never relate to most guys and still have a hard time doing it most of the time

I know this feel. I was confused when everyone started getting obsessed with sex and stuff, and I felt like I had to act to fit in.

>>34960985
Nope to all 3.
>>
>>34961048
>trying to force your own self image onto your children

please dont ever have kids
>>
>>34961065

parents do this anyway without realizing it
>>
>>34961065

Whats wrong with making a girl girly? As if kids aren't a reflection of their parents any way.
>>
>>34961048
I don't think I should have kids, I have other mental illnesses (which may be genetic, as both sides of my family is fucking insane) and nobody would want to marry me anyways.

>One day have a daughter and make her the baddest cutest bitch you ever wanted to become.
But hypothetically if I did have a daughter, what if she wanted to do things traditionally seen as 'manly'? It would be horrible to force her to become someone she doesn't want to be.
>>
>>34961109

all you can do is encourage her to try feminine things and hope she sticks with them but if she gravitates towards masculine activities and truly enjoys them you shouldn't stop her
>>
>>34961109

Well, youre a tough ass dad who works out, so take her to the gym. Otherwise take her on fun shopping sprees getting makeup and clothes that you dreamt of having at her age.

It's just a fun/bonding suggestion im not serious. I'm just trying to say it's alright for a guy to like feminine things and some people, for example a daughter, would really appreciate.
>>
>>34960787
>>34960833

I'm in the same boat desu brah. Hair covering every inch of my body. Full beard that can grow in two weeks. Lumberjack physique. 6'2". And I fucking want to look feminine. Not even in a gay way. I just think they look better.

>tfw no bear mode bf to pound my sissy ass
>>
>>34961184
Did you miss the fucking part where I said it wasn't a sexual thing?
>>
Care less about who you are and more about what you do.
>>
>>34960787

Anon if you're actually trans, this shit NEVER GOES AWAY. You'll just have to learn how to deal with it, compartmentalize it, etc.

Or transition I dunno.
>>
>>34961215
this
>>
>>34961214
>not even in a gay way

I can want to look feminine for more than one reason. I think they look better. I hate having hair all over
>>
>>34961254
>wanting to be a hon
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
>>34960797
This.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_HAXan1wSQ
>>
>>34960922
It's actually very good advice. As long as you don't hurt anyone, you should act on your impulses
>>
File: 1443986349737-2.jpg (22 KB, 326x246) Image search: [Google]
1443986349737-2.jpg
22 KB, 326x246
Nice bait OP.

if you're serious do some research on xenoestrogens, cuz you got them m80.
and never forget this picture
>>
>>34960787
Be a feminine twink
Effeminate men are natural, trannys are not
And if you really want to be a man, test+proastitute with DAT ass+metal+ blood of enemies
>>
Because it's fun to be a man? Like for real. I understand being trans or whatever but do you not admire Badass males? James Bond, Clint Eastwood (in many roles), Don Draper, etc.

It doesn't even have to be physical badassery, it just has to do with being a trailblazer and being comfortable in your strengths while working on your weaknesses. A sense of always striving to be better. Being able to be someone that people almost naturally want to follow. Masculinity in 2015 isn't like it used to. Do whatever the fuck you want and be confident in your abilities and you should exhibit what it means to be a man.

If you haven't noticed girls can do exactly the same thing and people would say "oh she's such a woman". Some minor details would change over the entire population, but my point is simple: be a strong (mentally and physically) and the people worthwhile will look up to you as a role model for your gender.
>>
>>34960797
Lifting originated in self loathing.

Now I just need to burn to take the feels away.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.