[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hygiene thread (sorta)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 300x300
Question /fit/: why do you still toil yourself with the primitive routine that is pooping? I enema every morning before I shower and I rarely ever shit. It takes literally about a minute, no wiping, I decide when I empty my bowels, and I actually clean myself completely of waste-no residual shit that annoys you a few hours later. As for the supposed "health risks" it's been a few years since this has been daily and there have been zero negative consequences.

Seriously I only see pros, I don't get why everyone isn't doing this in 2015. Isn't it time we abandon the ancient practice of sitting on the toilet for >5 minutes plus minutes more of wiping that barely even cleans the outer most layer of skin of the rectum. Thoughts?

Pic related; it's what I've been using since I've moved. New place doesn't have a detachable shower head. Shower head was better but this still works really well
>>
File: image.jpg (470 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
470 KB, 1080x1920
Bump with low quality OC fedora tipping
>>
File: fat guy.png (2 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
fat guy.png
2 MB, 1080x1920
Bump
>>
File: Snapchat--7915368580910940684.jpg (999 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat--7915368580910940684.jpg
999 KB, 1080x1920
Guess this threads gonna die
>>
>>34950035
if you shit for more than 5 minutes every time, you're doing it wrong.
>>
>>34950452
I'd still wager enema is more timely, even against the world's lightning shitter
>>
How do you give yourself an enama with a shower head?
>>
>>34950522
One hand separates your cheeks, then put the stream up to your hole and the water goes up your butt very easily, quickly, and painlessly. No penetration by anything that isn't water
>>
>>34950509
Dude I can shit and wipe in like 45 seconds flat, no wasting time.
>>
Anybody
>20minutes or more
Crew?
>>
>>34950639
Where does the fecal matter go? In the shower? Do you know the sanitation repercussions of that? It's like you have no idea why toilets are designed the way they are, or about plumbing in general at all. Is it magic? A black box of waste? It's like hoodrats and computers: they have no computer technology comprehension whatsoever so I can only imagine they think of it as magic.
>>
wtf OP dont you want your shit to go in the sump?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.