[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
pls /fit/ fix me, what do I need to look like pic on the right
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1447742620468.jpg (82 KB, 690x430) Image search: [Google]
1447742620468.jpg
82 KB, 690x430
pls /fit/ fix me, what do I need to look like pic on the right ? help with my shitty inferior abs
>>
winstrol and diuretics tabs
>>
Tren
>>
>>34949684
Can I get those at gnc?
>>
>>34949697
Yeah man, ask the store clerk for some HGH and Insulin while you're at it too
>>
Read the fucking sticky you fucking cunt.
>>
>>34949660

work on your lats and obliques to fill in the area. Carry your shoulders wide as you can to hide it w/ v-taper.
You look a little lumpy so things will probably turn out okay once you get decent mass and shed more fat anyhow
>>
Only way to save your physique is so take illegal substances known as anabolic steroids

Good luck
>>
>>34949697

Yeah. Make sure you specifically ask for Lasix (Furosemide is the compound) tabs and Winstrol tabs, preferably Stanozolic brand.
>>
Pick up a weight and stop comparing yourself to somebody who worked hard for their physique (or cheated).
You have no abs boi
>>
>>34949734
Not OP, I actually lift. But...
One of my mates is prescribed ferosimide and said I could have one if I wanted b/c I asked. What should I do if I took one, just drink a lot of water? Not tryna end up in the hospital
>>
>>34949715
kek
>>
>>34949742
No abs?

Look at that fucking chest
>>
>>34949742
>cheated
Dyel non lifting faggot detected.
>>
>>34949660
You won't ever look like that, your body is going to develop uniquely
>>
>>34949728
thanks, i really need this because I didn't exercise there but i'm thin
>>
I have a similar issue with my core. You might have a bit of lordosis and need a stronger core. What routine are you doing in the week and what's your diet like?
>>
Lol his core is uneven and shitty. Op you need to work your chest and legs not just obliques forever. It'll even out your physique. Then you can lose 10% body fat and lift for 10 years or roid to get there.
>>
>>34949660
>6 2
>205 lb (most that mass is in legs+ass)
>look just like op with a slightly better chest and less sagging fat
>doing SL and bulking for 3 months now

Will I leave this hell?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.