[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Marathon running requires more physical and mental discipline
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 13
File: biz.jpg (82 KB, 820x776) Image search: [Google]
biz.jpg
82 KB, 820x776
Marathon running requires more physical and mental discipline than lifting weights and is a more impressive display of athleticism.

Used to run marathons (11 full, 3 ultra in the past 5 years, a bazillion halfs) and have shifted to weight training now for the past year. Lifting weights is so much fun compared to running. Why do I keep hearing faggots talk about lifting/gains like they're an accomplishment?

Discuss.
>>
File: 1420231989366.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1420231989366.gif
2 MB, 500x281
I run the half marathons in the summers - train 3 times a week but don't take it extremely seriously either. It's sunny outside and I have my iPod.
Lifting is fun because you can always try new things, and at the gym there are other people and there's more to discuss about the training.
It's both very different, but yeah, the second one has variety (and when it comes to looking good, eating healthy and lifting just a little bit suffices, running is just for your heart imho)
>>
>>34941162

That's why some (i.e: insecure ones) weightlifters make fun of marathon runners. All that effort but they look like shit.
>>
>>34941197

Jeoff's tris look natty af
>>
>>34941211
Yeah, that's confused me. I wanted to know what other people thought about this.

Marathon running has a specific affect on a person's lifestyle and way of thinking too, and I can say with a lot of confidence that every marathon runner I know is more successful socially and financially than the really big guys I know.

I'm excited to try big guy mode tho it will be fun. Its just kind of sad that I see all these brahs at the gym being HuUuUgE while having the personality and outlook of a stone or something... I don't think a lot of those people are very happy or secure, like you said.
>>
Running is just as easy.I feel like i can do it forever but never tried doing it until failure.i can run for a half hour but any longer is just asking too much of my time.
>>
>>34941271

Half hour runs are nothing compared to what marathon runners go through
>>
>>34941282
Im sure jabing a pillow starts to hurt your knuckles if you do it long enough.
>>
>>34941266

Rich Piana is not only a landlord and business owner, he was also a bodybuilder and a daytrader back in the day. He even became a meme.
>>
>>34941299
great analogy tbqh
>>
Marathon running is retarded. Why would I want to DYEL my shit up and fuck my joints up (long distance running is unhealthy) all in the name of dedicayshun? Every other investment banker in London / NY runs marathons. LYL.
>>
>>34941271

>I feel like i can do it forever

Confirmed for never actually done cardio properly.
>>
>>34941320
its trendy, m80 pot80.
>>
>>34941299

same as lifting babby weights.

seriously. until youve actually ran one, its hard to describe.
>>
>>34941320
So many people have poor running form that the "ITS BAD FOR YOU" has become a meme. Stop it; its not bad for you if you're doing it right. You should know this if you lift. Technique is borderline everything
So you don't think the rewards of mental discipline are worth more than the rewards of "looking large"? That really weird man... You're weird.

This was a weird response.
>>34941323
This is 100% true.
>>34941304
Praise be to the piano.
>>
>>34941162
Kicked the chromosome's out of her
>>
File: 1421958302634.png (40 KB, 820x852) Image search: [Google]
1421958302634.png
40 KB, 820x852
Anyone got that pic of 'nobody even runs' etc.
Like this one
>>
>>34941323
What are you referring to?Im aware if i start sprinting i could get tired fast.we are talking about marathon running at a reasonable speed.the pace at which you move and not look like a spaz.
>>
File: running.jpg (259 KB, 1096x1600) Image search: [Google]
running.jpg
259 KB, 1096x1600
>>34941426
Op here. Theres no way in hell I WOULDN'T have that pic
>>
>>34941432
Dude you're not allowed to walk that doesnt count. If half of these gross fucks on /fit/ think they could run a sub 4 hour marathon (which is a shit time anyways) they're delusional.
>>
>>34941398
lol
>>
>>34941460

>i bet they fel so energized and alive

wow... just wow, the accuracy on this one is amazing, I remember having this exact feeling back then before I switched to weightlifting
>>
>>34941485
What are you talking about?
I never felt more energized and alive than when I was doing semi-long distances (half marathons), and this includes now that I lift instead while doing light cardio. Is it the opposite for you?
>>
Agreed. I don't understand why people always say that it takes hard work and endless effort.

I've been lifting for several years, 5-6 times a week. Never took any longer than 5 days off. I go to the gym sometimes at 5am, sometimes at 11pm and next time the very next morning at 6 again. It has become a routine, a part of my life and I do it automatically like washing my teeth. I enjoy every second at the gym 75% of the time. The pain, the burn, I love it. It's not a sacrifice, it's not something that I'd had to force myself to do. All it takes is to make it a routine, hit the gym frequently and do what you gotta do.

Long distance running instead is constant struggle. I do that too, but I prefer intensive HIIT-training cause it supports my goals better, and because I just never learnt to enjoy running long distance. At the gym the pain and the struggle is very much temporary only, which makes it easy and bearable. If I had to squat even without weights for an hour or so, I wouldn't be doing it.

So yeah, running is tougher in that sense, but it gives you shitty physics and is boring as fuck.
>>
>>34941498

I was probably fucking up on my diet, I know for sure I was doing something wrong, but when all I did was run I was always drained...
>>
Sprinting and powerlifting is a more impressive display of athleticism.
>>
Different sports require and produce different kinds of athleticism. Running and lifting are totally different, as is gymnastics as is MMA as is ballet etc...

That said, running is fucking boring. I don't get how you can stand to just keep running for so long.
>>
mental discipline
>lifting with nogf>marathon running
>>
>>34941627

I need more fucking discipline now that I do have a gf though.

Unless you find someone who lifts, girls are literally gains goblin
>>
I t hink what a lot of people here don't realize is that most of the time they runners don't care what they look like. They just want to be fast(er). I run with a running group that has all skill levels, but I also lift at least 2-3 times a week. Whenever we start doing bodyweight/calisthenic stuff I am far and away one of the better prepared for it.

It's just different goals though. They don't care if they look DYEL. I kind of use running as a way to slim down a bit, keep some body fat off, as well as stay in shape for soccer.
>>
>>34941539
>more impressive display

Depends on your attention span.
>>
>>34941395
>So many people have poor running form that the "ITS BAD FOR YOU" has become a meme.
It's not just that. A lot of people take shit rather than train for marathons and fuck up their heart
>>
mfw total asshole from college dropped dead on a running trail training for an ironman after being a lard ass for years.

Please tell me that running 26.2 miles at once is absolutely healthy and that more people dont die from training or competing in marathons then do in weight training.

Ask dr joel wallach
>>
>>34941845
You'll find in the research it's really only marathons that have the problem. Ultramarathons come up safer even. It'll purely be down to the popularity and unhealthy skinny fats and fat fats underestimating them, then taking something like a high dose of caffeine or cocaine or codeine or something to push through.

I mean out of the running events btw, iron man has a similar social thing to marathons so wouldn't be surprised if they have the same problem.
>>
>>34941870
>it's really only marathons that have the problem. Ultramarathons come up safer even

a marathon is bad for you but anything longer than that is safe?
>>
>>34941162
Get back to us when your noob gains wear off.
>>
>>34941162
>Marathon running requires more physical and mental discipline than lifting weights and is a more impressive display of athleticism
I just want to look sexy as fuark to be quite honest with you, family. Me having the personality of a stone is frankly none of your concern and the way you're being a busybody is akin to something a woman might do, no myso.
>>
>>34941162
>Why do I keep hearing faggots talk about lifting/gains like they're an accomplishment?
You sound jelly.
>y-youre swole?
>b-but I RUN! It is MORE impressiver
Kek
>>
>>34941889
Here's a nice little snapshot of the debate that's been going backwards and forwards for a long time now
http://www.marathonandbeyond.com/choices/emmett.htm

So it's somewhat up in the air but typically signs of heart damage will come up significantly higher in marathon groups than other groups.

From my own experience I know quite a few people like a cheeky snort of cocaine before their treadmill work or morning jog, and they end up pushing themselves too far and get heart problems on the whole. Would not surprise me in the least if a lot of marathoners do the same thing, and of course marathon training and running is a little harder on the body than light cardio.
>>
>>34941926
>is akin to something a woman might do
All the men that I have met that talk like this have daddy issues. Absentee father is it?
>>
File: ronduhhhh.jpg (61 KB, 576x720) Image search: [Google]
ronduhhhh.jpg
61 KB, 576x720
>>34941162
I agree that marathons are more impressive than just being a built-fat fuck who can lift heavy shit.

But I'm a 6'5, 240 lb Vikingfag around 20% bf. And I'm slow as shit and the impact on my joints when I try to run is just too painful. So I settle for lifting stuff because at least I'm moving around.

From everything I've seen, the best long distance runners are the mightly manlets with super light bone structures. If I could swap bodies with one of them temporarily, I definitely would.
>>
>>34941162
>more impressive display of athleticism.

sod off, an "impressive display of athleticism" is climbing everest or reaching the north pole. old women and disabled people run marathons for fucks sake. every time i hear somebody boasting about how they did the local 1/4 marathon last month or whatever the fuck it is i feel an overwhelming urge to sock them in the face. you're even worse than the kiddies who do tough mudder and similar courses and expect people to be impressed. you smug faggots can stay spoopy skellingtons with "discipline" and "willpower" and i'll continue not to irritate people with every other sentence that comes out of my mouth.
>>
>>34942114
>an "impressive display of athleticism" is climbing everest or reaching the north pole
#justtrustfundbabbythings
Look up how much it costs just to get near everest. And old people and disabled people do that.
>>
>>34941162

Because people with impressive physiques and good lifts can run marathons.

But marathon runners look like shit and can't lift heavy.
>>
>>34941162
Playing sports with a ball/other opponent actively trying to beat your head in is way more of an accomplishment than both weightlifting or running.

Seriously runners and swimmers are both autistic as fuck. Use your training to supplement a sport and be a fucking well rounded human being.
>>
>>34942827
What makes you think theyre still human anon
>>
>>34942827
Quit being so judgmental and become a well rounded human being.
>>
>>34942040
>All the men that I have met that talk like this have daddy issues.
kek stop surrounding yourself with people who have daddy issues. Birds of the same feather I take it?
>>
>>34942040
culturally speaking gossiping is considered a feminine activity.
>>
File: 1447027436749.jpg (13 KB, 200x255) Image search: [Google]
1447027436749.jpg
13 KB, 200x255
>>34942235
>Because people with impressive physiques and good lifts can run marathons

Nobody looks good running a 4:30 marathon, anon.
>>
Because most people haven't run seriously in their damn life. They haven't kept going for hours even though it started feeling really fucking bad after the second kilometer. They casually jog for half an hour and think that's all there is to. They have never been even CLOSE to their limit, they have no idea what it's like when every inch of you body just wants to collapse and lay on the side of the road, but you still keep going

Yes, lifting takes mental strength as well. Eating clean, training even if you don't feel like it, never compromising. That takes willpower. But that's nowhere near the same intensity as it is when you run seriously
>>
>>34941941
This. Look it how an average marathoner looks. Op and everyone who agrees is either named pajeet or is skinny dyel who can't lift shit
>>
Distance running and cycling are litterally low skill as fuark. That's why all the middle aged nerds with zero athletic gift praise these sports so much. All you need is enough time to grind, which well-paid middle aged bureaucrats have too much of.
>>
>>34943170
This is exactly the same as all the "yeah bro I used to lift I could bench easily 300lbs if I just trained again you just gotta hit the gym bro"

in other words you understand nothing about running and spout broscience
>>
>>34941162
>lifts for a year
>thinks he knows anything about it's increasing complexity and programming as you move past novice in regards to its perceived "difficulty"
>>
>>34943187
I never said they do it in good time. But to even survive long distance you need lots of free time to grind.
>>
>>34941827
Yea I'd love to watch a marathon for hours on end, sounds so exciting.
>>
>>34941941
/thread
>>
>>34941162
For one, you're probably DYEL as fuck so I'm not really sure what you're on about. When you're ripped as fuck, com bak and tell us all about how easy it was. Second, running ultra marathons is probably decreasing your lifespan, hate to tell you brah.
>>
>>34941845
Running for very long distances is not good for your heart. You probably shouldn't run more than 40-50km a week (yes, I pulled that number out of my ass).

I rarely run more than 2-3 times a week anyway. My knees or tibiae always start to hurt if I do more.
>>
Tbh dyel here, seems a good combination of running and an activity like rock climbing, sport, or martial arts would give you that ideal natural body. Designing your body for no practical purpose seems really meh, like a girl training her butt to attract a mate.
>>
File: 1440984671417.jpg (5 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1440984671417.jpg
5 KB, 200x200
>mfw highschool cross country runners think theyre athletes
>>
>>34941653
>>34941627
I've not had a girlfriend, but why the fuck do you people get dragged down by your woman? You know you're supposed to do what a man has to do.
>>
>>34943961
>I've not had a girlfriend
>You know you're supposed to do what a man has to do.
You'll make a fine wizard Harry
>>
File: image.jpg (207 KB, 840x1135) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
207 KB, 840x1135
>>34942077
If you dropped 60-70 lbs and sat at 10% bodyfat you could train to run a 4:20 mile in several years time, assuming no huge injuries, and that you're not much above age 30
No joke.
It's roughly equivalent to me, a light 5'7" 145 lb manlet, achieving a 350 lb bench press. But it's still possible.

I can hit that bench press someday, but I'll be weighing 150-170 lean weight which is 24-45 lbs more than what I have now

>>34943170
Let's talk about the high achievers, the top of the distance running world. Hicham El Guerrouj, pictured, is a god among men. 3:43.13 mile time. Constantly holding a 16 mile per hour pace for 4 minutes.

It comes down to muscular and chemical adaptations, as well as excellent form and will.
>>
>>34944090
I've had sex with 5 people at age 20, within 6 months
>>
>>34944121
Whatever you say buddy ;)
>>
>>34944136
You better believe it
>>
IMO lifting weights feels good and fun and I like how my body looks. Running is fucking hard and a hassle and has always been for me. I'm still running to try to get better at it, but I fucking hate it so much.
>>
>>34941266
It could just be the people I see when I do these things but here is my 2c (yes everyone's experience will be different )

-road cyclists I bike with weekly are from all walks of life a good mixture of nice guys I like talking too and people who talk down to me because they are better than me

-same for mountain bike group but the people who talk down to me are not the good guys but rather the fixed speed no suspension guys who are "hard core" cyclists

-the gym I go to is a body building gym (I'm hardly out of DYEL) less of a mixture of people at the time I go is 2 bankers (not teller guys but high up go on business trips guys) a lawyer a guy that owns a building company and an engineer. All of them are big but don't compete or anything like that and are all nice guys

So I guess it depends on where and all that jazz but I would say there are a good mixture of all walks of life in every sport you just need to find them
>>
>>34941827
Montage of highlights for a marathon
>start
>some guy tripping
>runners getting water at drinking station
>a guy falling over from being tired
>finish line shots with timer in the background
>>
Let's see

Runners:
>look like shit
>several hours of agony
>if you tell people about it they'll be semi interested for a short period

Lifters:
>look good
>a few hours of fun
>people are impressed with physique
>if you start telling people about lifting though theyll be semi interested for a short period
>>
>>34941889
Probably because the people who do it are prepared and fit and healthy
>>
>>34944325
You don't know what track and field and cross country are, do you?

Anywhere from 1:41 minutes (800 meter dash) to 27 minutes (10 kilometer) and these races are pure fucking exhilaration. Also you missed out big time if you never ran because the practices were fun as fuck. Great bonding time with bros and gal pals
>>
What have you achieved in lifting?

Did you
>before aesthetic and model for some magazine?
>become a weight lifter and at least compete in nationals?
>become a powerlifter and at least compete in nationals?

Wait. I know the answer: You achieved nothing, you hit the gym with and random bro split, made some noob gains and since then lift mindless thinking you are doing it all right?

Well, you are pretty dumb and you don't understand the world.

Lifting is as unimpressive as running as long as both are done at a not more than average level.
The only way any of those become a display of talent, skill and dedication is when they are performed on a skill level that puts you in the top 5% of the world.

When you say you ran marathons: how did you train? Explain to me how you started training, how you increased and want you considered during this time.
>>
>>34944399
I know you're just spewing rich piana stuff, but being top 5% of the world population takes very little effort especially as a male.

I'm top 0.5% in mile time and top 0.1% in 100m dash and 0.1% in vertical jump and 0.1% for deadlift and squat.
Double these of you want to isolate the male population.
Bonus: top 5% IQ

But I'm not a genius. I'm failing school. And I'm not even doing any sports.
>>
File: 1447624561015.jpg (110 KB, 688x739) Image search: [Google]
1447624561015.jpg
110 KB, 688x739
>>34944096
I'm a 31 yo senior fitizen and have a fucked up left foot due to a ruptured plantar plate. I probably need surgery on that. But when I was 13 years old and in perfect health, I struggled to run a mile in under 7:00 at a height of 6'0 and a weight of around 180. I was maybe 13% bodyfat and very thin looking; much skinnier than you'd expect at that weight. Big bones, Odinson genetics, et cetera.

Mind you, I was just a stupid kid who didn't know anything about running, I just enjoyed moving around as opposed to being a sedentary fuck. But I strongly believe it is near impossible for me to run a 4:20ish or even 5:00 mile under the best of circumstances, even assuming I could weigh less as an adult than I did at 13.

TL;DR: Some people just aren't cut out for running, imo.
>>
>>34944495
What the actual fuck are you even saying, are you complete sane?

I am obviously talking about being in the top % of people that compete in the sports that you are doing.

But you are not, no one knows you, you achieved nothing in any of the sports you do and hence you shouldn't speak on how difficult or easy they are.

You ignored my last question.
>>
>>34944641
You know that if you take only people that do a sport and take the top percent that compete in that sport you are talking 0.0001%. You are talking about 10 at most people and probably really only talking about 1 or 2 people from every single person that does a sport. Your point is retarded and no one knows you either.

My family know me and what I do. People i train with or train at the same time as know me and what I can do. One day I will have kids and I want to be fit enough to show them what I can do and that's more than enough for me.
>>
>>34944641
I'm not OP

I was top 3 or 4 in the mile, 800 and 5k in a small high school conference. 25 seconds faster in the mile or 10 faster in the 800m I would have been getting recruited by D1 colleges. I had no clue what I was doing back then, ate absolute shit and didn't sleep enough. My body was fatty and had no tone.
I'm almost as fast in the mile as I was without training any for it.

I'm going to go out for club and then varsity track for sprints this spring, and I plan to compete in raw powerlifting in a sub-148 lb class, where I'll be able to set a record in my state (NC) with a 380 lb squat. Assuming it doesn't get broken in the meantime.
>>
>>34944754
To add to that, top 5% is a huge number of people. If you can 1/2/3/4 you are in the top 5% of fit easy. Add everyone that says they train for body building /weight lifting and your top 1% (im assuming fit is fitter than the average lifter which is probably untrue they are probably about the same) add the general population and congratulations you are top 0.1% or higher. Does that answer your initial question?
>>
>>34941266
Most of the really big guys I know are complete failures and are objectively stupid. It's always amusing to hear their retarded views on stoicism and discipline though.
>>
File: holms my waifu.webm (2 MB, 470x264) Image search: [Google]
holms my waifu.webm
2 MB, 470x264
>>
>>34944806
They got big in the first place because they're socially awkward fuckers who wanted to look less approachable. So they build this suit of armor to hide in.
>>
File: 41595279.gif (350 KB, 126x126) Image search: [Google]
41595279.gif
350 KB, 126x126
>>34944827
Holy fuck, that was awesome. Whoever created that is a god.
>>
>>34944754
Yes, i know that.

Which is what makes it impressive.

If you become champion in the IPF.
If you lift in olympia.
If you become a known fitness model.

Yes, i too am unknown. But i dont judge the hardness of any sport. I just deny that you should and can.
>>
>>34944827
This deserves more love
>>
>>34944096
Why would you want that though? Marathon runners look terrible and are unhealthy as shit. Why give up all that strength and muscle for something that won't impress anybody but yourself and other runner fags?
>>
>>34946861
Running a marathon is impressive to normal people even if it does take you longer than the 4:30 needed to impress runners
>>
>>34946861
>Marathon runners are unhealthy as shit
Citation needed!
>>
>>34946927
>>34946954
>>>/lgbt/
>>
I was a pretty good college D1 runner (14:37 5k PR, 3:49 1500m PR) and I switched over to lifting after college. Have put on a lot of mass and am lifting 3plate for squat reps right now (so not amazing, but I think that's pretty good).

My experiences have led me to believe that elite running and elite lifting are about on parallel and have more in common with each other than either realizes. The complexity, the required intensity and drive, the annoyance with uneducated people who try to mimic us and complain when it's hard but want to post a selfie about how they finished what they started, it's all bullshit. The flatass unathletic bitch doing a duckface selfie after running a marathon is the same girl who goes to the gym, curls the 5 pound weights, squats with a PVC pipe, and then rewards herself with new workout clothes.
>>
>>34946927
>>the 4:30 needed to impress runners

My dad ran marathons back in the 80s, and had a PR of 3:17. He didn't consider himself a runner because he couldn't break 3, he was "just a guy who ran marathons, not a real runner like those fast guys up front." He would finish around top 20-30% for men at most races. I told him his time would get him top 5-10% at most races today and he called bullshit, but when he looked it up, he just got a really sad look on his face and didn't say anything.

Disclaimer: my wife has a 3:22 marathon PR and though I haven't run a full, my half PR is 73:43 and I will almost certainly run in the 2:40-2:50 range this spring.
>>
>>34947444
Deadlift and bench? Body weight ?
>>
>>34941162
>Marathon running requires more physical and mental discipline than lifting weights and is a more impressive display of athleticism.
I completely agree, your aerobic energy system isn't supposed to be used for more than 45 minutes of aerobic exercise, so running 24 miles is pretty impressive, there is also the mental barrier, knowing your body's capabilities and knowing when your second wind is coming.
All lifting weights requires is good form and progressive overload
>>
>>34947548

Current weight between 155-160. Yes, that does constitute a significant increase in mass from college. 5'11 height. I haven't bothered with bench since I hit 135. Deadlift I am at stalled at 305, which is FUCKING MADDENING. I have small hands so grip strength is an issue. Squat is easily my best lift.
>>
>>34944399
How about being proud of ourselves and feeling good?
>>
>>34941162
I think you summed it up.

Running sucks and is no fun

Lifting is fun.

/thread
>>
>>34941162
Anything becomes shit when you take it too far.

Running 10km every weekday and 20km+ on saturday/sunday is not fun.
Running is enjoyable in 5-10km bursts.

Weights 2 hours every weekday and 4 hours on saturday/sunday is not fun.
Weights is enjoyable at reasonable intensity 3-5 times per week.

Basically, you ruined running for yourself, and if you want to stop having fun weightlifting there are ways to do that too.
>>
File: Snatch Feels.png (65 KB, 1049x943) Image search: [Google]
Snatch Feels.png
65 KB, 1049x943
>>34941162
It requires more discipline because it's boring. If you enjoy doing something then it doesn't really take much to keep you chasing that feeling. In running you are chasing a time. In lifting you are chasing numbers, a particular body, a time, a height (vertical leap, not your height manlet), or a combination of any of these.

If I had to run roads and hills every other day I would lose my mind, so sure, it would take a lot of disciple to keep doing it.
>>
File: scars.jpg (58 KB, 536x569) Image search: [Google]
scars.jpg
58 KB, 536x569
Making any lasting to your body takes enormous amounts of willpower, dedication, blood, sweat and tears.

The main difference I see is sustained effort. A gym session is usually between one and two hours. A marathon-training run can be four, five, or six hours. Getting into ultramarathon is even more.

At the same time, I think weightlifting requires more dedication in the diet. There's more work that goes into fine tuning it, especially for body competitions.

Personally I think running is harder, but I'm not a runner. You might find weightlifting more fun because you got sick of running. Some people don't. I have a co-worker who's fifty-three and has been distance running since he was thirteen and still loves to do it.

tl;dr different strokes for different folks
>>
>>34941507
>washing my teeth
you are filth
>>
>>34941162
>All this dick waving
Marathon running, lifting, and combat sports are the holy trifecta. Do them all.
Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.