[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fraud/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 92
File: fraud1.png (932 KB, 814x583) Image search: [Google]
fraud1.png
932 KB, 814x583
cheating frauds general
previous thread >>34926484
pastebin >> http://pastebin.com/ys7xXYkL

>/fraud/ not /roids/ edition
>>
File: 1447031519479.jpg (104 KB, 564x820) Image search: [Google]
1447031519479.jpg
104 KB, 564x820
>#BlackLivesMatter
>>
File: manlet capcha.png (7 KB, 309x105) Image search: [Google]
manlet capcha.png
7 KB, 309x105
steroids are for manlet faggots

if this picture was true, these threads would be empty
>>
>>34936302
Manletgains mustve fucked ur bitch anon u seem upset Lelele
>>
>>34936302
>>34936417
It's true I did fuck his girl. She was average really. Did love it in the butt though, so that was nice.

Also sup you cheating frauds, anything fun happen while I slept?

I continue to sit around 80Kg, it's frustrating that no matter how much I eat and even with dbol I seem to not be able to crack 80 unless I just ate
>>
>>34936417
>tfw i'm a manlet
>>34936444
>tfw MG fucked my perfect 5
you bastard
>>
>>34936444
Trips confirm anon's grill got a good ol' fashioned MG dicking

I have no sympathy for you sadcunts complaining about not gaining weight, calories are so easy to consume and you probably just aren't eatingg nearly as much as you think you are

Buy a food scale and start weighing your shit, then get an app on your phone to track exaaaaactly what you eat in a day

Can't not gain this way
>>
>>34936507
Or be like me and suffer from the eternal hunger.

I will devour the world.
>>
>>34936444
>I continue to sit around 80Kg, it's frustrating that no matter how much I eat and even with dbol I seem to not be able to crack 80 unless I just ate
You're probably not eating enough.

What do you eat on a daily basis?
>>
>>34936444

breh

woke up saturday morning with a monster hangover and saw the paris shit on the news, first time I've legitimately regretted getting out

had a warboner for the rest of the day
>>
In4 counting down the days until my cruise is over.
>>
>>34936525
>stomach so full it hurts
>terrible gas
still hungry
>>
>>34936525
>>34936541

I know this feel guise ;_;
>>
>>34936555
How do I turn it off?
>>
>>34936497
It had to happen anon, had to prove the manlets can get yo bitch

>>34936507
>>34936534
Trips confirm!

I just don't get it, I'm at that point where I might go autistic on it and really measure minute amounts of food to see that I'm eating enough.
Usually I'm eating 2 big ass plates of spaghetti during the day
2 protein shakes
1 other meal, usually chicken and rice based

Throw in an energy drink maybe or a soft drink sometimes and that's about it
When I did the maths I should be sitting at roughly 3000cal a day, but I guess I've already started eating less and over estimating it?

>>34936536
Maaaaan I'm still undecided.
This shit is not clean cut at all.
It's not like it's a specific country launching attacks, it's a bunch of rag tag fuckers who have trained militias fighting for them, kind of scary not truly knowing who your enemy is.

On the other hand if you got boots on the ground and none of the current bullshit roe's you would clean the place up pretty quick
>>
>>34936632
>expecting to gain weight eating at maintainance
>>
>>34936629
I pray that my body will create a new "set point" for when I stay cut for a while like back when I was a skelly and didn't really have much of an appetite

For now is hell anon idk what to do

>>34936632
I must be full blown autist because I've been weighing my food for years.
>>
>>34936632
Just "eats when I feel like it"
Uses "rough guesses"
>Why isn't my dbol working!

Breh
>>
File: fygm.gif (4 MB, 344x203) Image search: [Google]
fygm.gif
4 MB, 344x203
>>34936632

well yeah ofc the entire thing's completely grayscale

but jesus if someone lets us go full 03-05 iraq mode on someone, holy fuck

in other news

>mfw strength still going up eating high protein 500cal deficit with 400mg crystal dnp, on a 250mg test e cruise
>>
Anyone have any experience with peptides? I didn't get any response in the last thread so I tbought I'd try again. Seems like it's safer and you also get more sustainable results.
>>
File: image.jpg (275 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
275 KB, 1080x1920
>>34936652
Maybe I've done something wrong trying to work out how many calories I need per day

>>34936682
Probably just smarter when it comes to food in general.
It hadnt occurred to me to do it until this year.

>random pic I took last week I think
>damn acne still not cleared up
>still carrying too much fat
>arms are about 16inch tho
>also chest continues to fill out and get bigger

>>34936705
Never said I eat when I feel like it
I eat almost constantly because of the sheer amount of food, it's hard to keep shovelling it all down
The calculations I did were based off of a variation of the total amount of calories per day across all meals.
So for x amount of mince and pasta I should have x amount of calories and y protein
>>
>>34936632
>Usually I'm eating 2 big ass plates of spaghetti during the day
>2 protein shakes
>1 other meal, usually chicken and rice based
You probably don't eat enough protons.

shakes = no meal. It's the biggest scam bs ever.
>>
>>34936717
Every nato country has pointed out we will crush IS in conventional warfare because that's what nato excels at
However they'll just resort to guerrilla tactics to try and slow the pace of advance and cause casualties.
>>
Is a low dose EoD aromasin up until starting PCT with Nolva 40/40/20/20 All I need when on babby's first test E cycle? I keep reading conflicting info on the necessity of HCG
>>
>>34936762
Shakes isn't to get calories but to get protein.
According to my maths I should hit calories pretty easily with the pasta and rice.
But the mince and chicken alone doesn't quite get my the amount of protein I want.

Basically I went, right 400grams of mince, 2 chicken breasts and the pasta and rice should get me to where I need to be each day
>can't even remember how much pasta it is but I know it's a whole packet
>>
>>34936762
Macros are macros you goon

Sure amino spiking exists but if he's getting whey protons from a reputable brand it's no scam
>>
>>34936733

lol on dbol, stuck on 80kg already doing base roid shit, and not even able to eat more. man you suck.

Fucking change the damn spaghetti for something else its way to fucking filling, eat some damn peanutbutter sandwiches, slap a 100gram of it on that damn bread and eat it, go train, hungry again, eat that damn big meal of speghetti rest of day just eat eat. jezus
>>
>>34936762
You and jm agree on that
Why is this fight happening
I missed most of it
>>
>>34936807
Anon please :'(
I trying
This eating stuff is hard okay, pear shaped skellys are not used to eating
But yeah, you're probably right that it's too filling

>>34936823
Probably because jm is annoying as fuck?
And that's coming from me, refusal shit poster can't put on more weight guy
>>
>>34936802

mass gainers are shite, but go for those damn ground oats @ myprotein , add them to your protein shakes, might taste weird as fuck at first. but its fucking easy as fuck to gain carbs/cals with it
>>
>>34936802
>>34936803
Is there any science proof that shakes work? It's just some shit chemicals you don;t know of. Food + roids work. You don't nothing else.

Lots of chicken, rice, broccoli, lean meat, cottage cheese, fish, almonds, peanut butter etc etc etc. It's no rocket science.

>Macros are macros you goon
Kek

>>34936823
nothing special.
>>
What gear do I cut with?
>>
>>34936858

Sorry, sorry.

It just pisses me off, i started at skinnyFAT at 55kg 5years ago.

now im 96kg 5years later.

At one point i trained double on monday/wednesday/friday and trained mo/tue/we/thu/fri/sa

had to eat just 5000cal to stay at maintance...

hardgainer/ecto/fast metabolism, whatever i have or whatever want to call it or not call it.

At some point just gotta throw clean eating out the fucking window, spagethi/paste is SO fucking filling i stopped eating it. id be full for HOURS on end unable to eat ANYTHING else.

drop it and eat some peanutbutter.
>>
>>34936882
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24015719

Study literally showing that in a group of subjects given whey, carb, and soy powder supplementation, those with whey gained the most muscle by far

Ur a fucking idiot senpai

There are 100s of studies similar to this
>>
File: 1397844703122.gif (445 KB, 200x183) Image search: [Google]
1397844703122.gif
445 KB, 200x183
>>34936882

>"science proof"

dude

it's made from part of the liquid left over after you make cheese and other dairy-derived products from milk

IT'S STILL FUCKING FOOD

how is this kind of shit hard to comprehend, literally takes one minute spent reading the wiki on whey protein

>>34936926

shazam, science
>>
>>34936865
>>34936882
Only drinking whey
Literally only drinking it for the extra protein
Might try the oats thing, sounds good

Whey is pretty well proven to have a lot of protein dude, it's not just some chemicals it's a byproduct of milk
>>
>>34936926
>>34936935
Kek, you guys think you know something. Using gear but still are dyel as fuck. Your advice is worthless, because you have shit to proof.

Do you think bodybuilders are drinking shakes?
>>
>>34936955
>gets shown to be retarded, as usual
>ad hominem
>argument from authority fallacy

Get it together dude, you're losing this one
>>
File: really frank.gif (2 MB, 325x252) Image search: [Google]
really frank.gif
2 MB, 325x252
>>34936955

man you really are fucking retarded, aren't you

oh no I'm going to spout some broscience bullshit and someone calls me out on it, even providing actual scientific evidence

NAH MAN IT'S ALL JUST CHEMICALS AND SHIT DYEL BRO

god damn the whole anti-intellectualism spiel gets old after a while
>>
>>34936925
Fuck my nigga I weighed 50 in 2009
I was 60 at the start of this year
So I'm up by about 20Kg so far

I got a load of peanut butter in the cupboard
If it isn't off it might be time to get on it

>>34936926
I'll be damned I was not about to go to that much effort to back myself up kek

>>34936955
But they do? Not even just for promotion because they're paid to, but because it helps....
>>
Hey /frauds/ need some dose advice. Taking 600mg DNP at the moment and have maybe 10-15 pounds I still want to lose by new years. No biggie, bit I also want to start my next cycle soon. Gonna start with 400test/tren per week and adjust as needed.

Should I just stick to the dnp cut till I've lost all the weight or should the tren+whatever dnp is left in my system be enough?
>>
>>34937019
>Implying I have a gf

I wish, faggot

Stay retarded or educate yourself kk bye
>>
>>34936238
who is that and did he actually that that?

or is he some kind of nignog supremacist and this is a maymay
>>
Anyone tried minox on face for beard gains? I need something to cover up this god damn moon face.
>>
>>34937012
Personally I would finish up dnp first
Tren and dnp heat together sounds like hell on earth
>>
>MT get's called out for his typical retarded shit
>Gets banned for posting a strap-on

Rest of fraud 1

MT 0

That's what he gets for being a lying science denying kekold
>>
>>34937060
His name is on the picture m8, and yes he actually said that.

Not from him but this is probably my favourite video for uppity nogs:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VqG_4ADFfQ
>>
>>34936536
Yeah same here I miss being an 0311
>>
File: anon....png (2 MB, 1159x1069) Image search: [Google]
anon....png
2 MB, 1159x1069
>>34937092
Wait Mt got banned?
How long
I told that idiot to relax on his trolling
>>
File: lonelinessbench.jpg (2 MB, 1492x1120) Image search: [Google]
lonelinessbench.jpg
2 MB, 1492x1120
>>34937047
You're acting like you're intelligent. kek. Pretending to be intelligent. Maybe you can pretent also you have a life or a gf. Use Imaginary powers for good purpose.

You know you got nothing on me. This 'retarted' thing is getting stale now, be creative please.

No, you will never have a gf, because you're acting like a bitch. They can smell you estrogen faggot. In fact; even roids aren't helping you to increase testosterone. You're still a bitch. kek

Your life passes by and your so called 'friends' will fuck all qt's and you will die alone. C'est la vie, you're born to fail.
>>
>>34937144
Oh you're not banned after all--you've just been stirring away at your laptop trying to come up with a real epin roasting huh

I had a gf until two months ago but she was a bit crazy and we would argue all the time so I'm glad we called it off in retrospect

Blah blah blah you're just fucking retarded man, I don't care how stale it is because it's true as fuck dog, please educate yourself and quit spouting your bullshit on this forum, we don't need that
>>
File: cool story bro.jpg (52 KB, 571x570) Image search: [Google]
cool story bro.jpg
52 KB, 571x570
>>34937144

let's keep on topic

here, I'll recap everything for you on account of your extra chromosomes

you: whey protein is bullshit sorcery made out of air with no nutritional value

everyone else: no you fucking retard it's a dairy product, here's actual legitimate science proving you're an idiot

you: LALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU DYEL BRO TFW UR A NO GF FAGET

did I miss anything?
>>
>>34937012
I would drop the DNP and just do a cutting cycle.

DNP scares the shit out of me though.
>>
File: alb yoh tldr.png (61 KB, 1310x567) Image search: [Google]
alb yoh tldr.png
61 KB, 1310x567
>>34937179

meh, 400mg crystal just makes you feel a little warmer

pop open a couple windows and enjoy the cold weather, eat at maintenance, do an hour of fasted liss in the mornings with some yohimbine hcl
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 236x413) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 236x413
Why on earth is there even an argument?
What is going on?
>>
>>34936629
Fix your digestion.
>>
>>34937179
>>34937194
Yeah honestly its not that bad. It sucked at first but I started taking some Benedryl before bed and now I just feel kind of warm and tired at worst. Feels less irritating than having a cold, but then again I don't have the balls to go to 800 like some people. Maybe next time
>>
>>34937218
This is one of those pics that is kinda hot but also possibly a tranny so it's like hot in a sketchy way if you know what I mean
>>
>>34937176
I don't care what you say. You're a nobody. Skinny, béta, etc. etc. cock holder. Probably ugly also.

>we would argue all the time
Because she know you were a béta kek.

>quit spouting your bullshit on this forum, we don't need that
No, we need your béta stories. lmao

>>34937178
Only noobs like you are drinking shakes, because your too lazy to eat proper food faggot.

>but butt muhhh shake science. kek

Shakes are shit nutrition

cb pic? Who are you?
>>
>>34937218
this is a tranny isn't it
>>
>>34937248
>lazy to eat proper food faggot
You can only eat so much chicken breast and tuna before you want to blow your brains out.
>>
>>34936800
Brehs plz help a nigga out
>>
>>34937244
Genuinely laughed
Pretty sure it's all girl but okay

>>34937255
No it isn't a tranny!
I'm s-sure of it

>never even considered the possibility this was a tranny before now
>>
>>34937248
Sure a lot of projecting going on for an anonymous Taiwanese blindfolded crocheting forum

Are u sure that you aren't just butthurt bcos you got hashtag wrecked by science?

>>34937265
yeah dog, HCG isn't necessary unless you REALLY WANT to knock a girl up slash donate good sperm but then again you can still knock someone up without it iirc
>>
>>34937296
It's processed shit. You probably don't know what's in there. Yes, you got scientific proof, but it's probably not working for you, because you're still dyel.

100% processed crap vs semi-processed food. What's better hurr durrrr.

You're defending your lazyness. You're just a disgrace for bb. 'educate yourself'. oh the irony.

You didn't 'edcuated' yourself enough to know that you first need to get a good routine and diet, before even considering roids . You look worse than a natty.

>BUT BUT MY RESEARCH.

all of my keks
>>
>>34937348
>muh processed shit

Prove it's bad

>You're dyel

Who said I even drink shakes?

>Lazyness

More projecting m8

>You look worse than a natty

Find a pic of me brah

Then again

Literally no one believes you about your gear usage so your argument is invalid anyways :^)
>>
>>34937248
>Only noobs like you are drinking shakes, because your too lazy to eat proper food faggot.

Yeah, not to mention 65% of people are lactose intolerant, companies often lie about the sugar/protein content and add fillers, and most people are over-consuming protein. They're also filled with artificial flavoring, thickening agents, etc that over time will degrade your health.

A guy who's around 275(not fat) eats 150g as he said on another forum. Even as a vegan I can get this with whole foods with more nutritional value. Saves money and your health.

If you really need a protein supp, go with truenutrition. They're a decent company and you can customize your order to not add in additives. I use their organic rice, no flavors, and add stevia, cinnamon, and vanilla extract. I need this since my cals are at 2k and it's hard to hit macros without it as a vegan.
>>
File: gis7AHv.gif (417 KB, 450x253) Image search: [Google]
gis7AHv.gif
417 KB, 450x253
>>34937248

heeeeeere we go

all I want you to do is take five minutes out of your terrible ad hominem bullshit

this part might be hard, gather up as many actual functioning brain cells as you can

rub them together and see if you can inch your way a little bit out of the pit of retardation you're wallowing in

k?

protein is protein is protein, so long as you're fulfilling all of the necessary amino acids necessary for your body to synthesize shit with who the fuck cares

you're getting incredibly butthurt because you have literally zero actual evidence for your bullshit argument and are just trying to somehow bully your way through

who am I? I'm the one calling you out on your shitty fallacious arguments and countering them with science

>>34937348

holy fuck even more broscience, this shit is starting to make my head hurt

you're admitting that there is scientific evidence pointing towards the unavoidable fact that whey is a perfectly legitimate source of dietary protein while somehow trying to avoid actually acknowledging it and continuing to try and insult people in lieu of providing actual evidence or, hell, even an actual fucking legitimate counter-argument

stay retarded
>>
>>34936912
Pls respond
>>
>>34937404
Tren
>>
File: fraudgeneralinc.jpg (16 KB, 270x320) Image search: [Google]
fraudgeneralinc.jpg
16 KB, 270x320
>>34937178
Thanks for the summary
>>
>>34937383
>rub them together and see if you can inch your way a little bit out of the pit of retardation you're wallowing in

audible kek
>>
>>34937374
>Literally no one believes you about your gear usage
Like nobody believes you're on gear. lmao
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 400x300
>>34937383
>still arguing with retard

Must be contagious. We can argue all day but science says otherwise. Protein is protein. End of argument. MT can get his gains from Allah.
>>
>>34937377
Exactly this. I have read this recently somewhere. Thank you for your wisdom and for being reasonable sir.
>>
>>34937447
>Agreeing with jj who has been proven to be a science denying fool....
>>
>>34937447
>piggybacking on JJ's statements to make yourself look smarter

cmon mt argue like a man
>>
>>34937383
Oh man, i would destroy you so hard if you could speak Dutch.

Just drink your processed proteine crap. Do whatever it takes breh.

You sound like you know something. Like you're using gear but still are dyel, because you're doing adequately research.
>>
>>34936912
>>34937410
Fuck .Yeah. Just be prepared to control your diet. It makes most people hungrier. Intermittent fasting is a god send.

My current gear:
40mcg clen EoD
200mg DNP EoD
75mg Tren-A EoD
125m Test-E /wk

FYI the first 3 items slow your thyroid, so supplement with 25mcg T3 EoD Or use 50mg lugol's iodine with 400mcg selenium to keep your thyroid jacked up.
>>
>>34937410
Thanks
>>
File: Screenshot004.jpg (265 KB, 1364x618) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot004.jpg
265 KB, 1364x618
>>34937485
>>
What kind of gains can a first time user expect in 6 weeks? I want to start at the end of the semester. Will people notice my gains when school resumes? If so, what's a good way to deflect suspicion?
>>
>>34937485
Thanks tripfriend
>>
>>34937467
>lethargy is so bad I do nothing but sleep

inb4 next hospital trip
>>
>>34937516
Did chem really just get his post outright deleted when it didn't even contain anything against the rules!?

Mods really out for blood now
>>
>>34937502
>in 6 weeks
I mean, even with unlimited gear, you can only do so much in 6 weeks. People will prob notice but nobody will accuse you of roiding after 6 weeks. If they haven't seen you all summer and you come back 25 pounds bigger thats one thing, but 6 weeks is short enough that you can just chuck it up to having more time to work out or whatever.
>>
>>34937471
i was referring to 'companies often lie about the sugar/protein content and add fillers'.

But 4chan was whining about spam. It's related to what i said about proccesed crap. They put shit in there, you don't know of.

They say it's 20/30 proteine, but it's maybe less. With food you know you got the right nutritions.

Food > Proteine shakes
>>
File: Mdtb5sB.gif (1017 KB, 500x211) Image search: [Google]
Mdtb5sB.gif
1017 KB, 500x211
>>34937467

I can hear the trest and vet tren calling my name in my sleep every night

~justbulkfeelthings~

>>34937481

well that's convenient

at least you can admit when someone's smarter than you, or at least smart enough to comprehend how science works

>>34937546

L-O-L
>>
>>34937546
Pretty sure he's perma-banned with great prejudice due to ban evading/making source posts so much.
>>
>>34937557
'at least you can admit when someone's smarter than you'

How worse is your autism? kek.

Yeah, you must be a smart mofo. You just typed some words in Google and find some research. You know how to Google, you must be really smart.

You're smarter than me, because you Googled something. It makes sense. But then again.. i'am retarted, so nothing makes sense. kek

It's still remarkble that your talking about research etc, but you coudn't research how to get a proper diet/routine, before considering roids. kinda ironic, isn't it?
>>
Share your feels /fraud/
>main goal: fuck random girls
>end up falling in love with one girl
>girl has a boyfriend
what a terrible time to be alive.
How are you niggers doing?
>>
>>34937650
Pretty good, found a local breakfast/lunch place that serves HUGE portions of really good food for cheap. Definitely going to eat there a lot when it's bulking time.
>>
>>34937557
''Google makes people think they are smarter than they are''

Here's some reseacrch that's related to your imagery intelligence

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/11507200/Google-makes-people-think-they-are-smarter-than-they-are.html

lmao
>>
>>34937686
I'm trying a GOMAD aproach to my bulk.
Fuck my life.
>>
>>34937383
>>34937248
>>34937178
Oh my god
I can't take this
Hahahaha
What the Fuck?
Mast you're better than this
>>
File: 1446517692101.jpg (8 KB, 246x250) Image search: [Google]
1446517692101.jpg
8 KB, 246x250
>>34937649

God I hate reading your stupid fucking posts.

You're basically JM, only somehow more fucking annoying because you write essays not saying shit.

Fuck off kek
>>
>>34937698
The most I could manage without my intestines getting BTFO was 2 litres a day. It only exists for skeleton-mode guys who cannot into calories, so if you don't fall into that category I would do something else.
>>
File: 20151116_211449.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20151116_211449.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
>>34937698
>>34937734
Don't listen to his "good advice" or "sensibility"
GOMADX2 + nutella
10/10
Would recommend
>>
File: lahey.gif (3 MB, 240x135) Image search: [Google]
lahey.gif
3 MB, 240x135
>>34937649
>>34937693

so that's still a no on any actual counter-argument that doesn't rely on conjecture and hand-waving bullshit

>>34937718

it hurts my soul to see people that willfully ignorant

fuck it gonna go take a shower and text the 19 year old exercise science major
>>
>>34937757
3 litres per day, that's my limit per day without becoming a baloon.
>>
File: 1406773652627.png (872 KB, 624x658) Image search: [Google]
1406773652627.png
872 KB, 624x658
>>34937757
>GOMADX2 + nutella
>>
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 600x400
> getting hit on by non-Whites is becoming a daily thing
> hit on by ginger earlier
> realize that's the first white girl to hit on me ever
> suddenly, an erection

Then I remembered that gingers aren't White.
>>
File: imliterallycumming.jpg (44 KB, 389x504) Image search: [Google]
imliterallycumming.jpg
44 KB, 389x504
>>34937757
>doing gomad when you could be doing gonad
its that time of the year fagit step up

N O G
O
G
>>
>>34937873
>grew up in predominantly aboriginal town
>hit on by aboriginals in school all the time
>am now so turned off by anyone not white I blankly stare at black girls that try to hit on me

It's okay anon, I feel the pain
>>
>>34937892
Fuck off Santa it's November
>>
>>34937873
badly photoshopped
>>
>>34937892
Not GOBAD
Gallon of Bacardi 151 a day
More calories=more gains
Come at me
>>
>>34937905
Implying any black girls have ever hit on you.
Abos and Indians don't count.
>>
File: 1438158858600.gif (3 MB, 322x178) Image search: [Google]
1438158858600.gif
3 MB, 322x178
>>34937913
>not having your fiancee ladle the premixed with bourbon kind directly into your mouth as soon as it becomes available in stores
>>
>>34937940
Mistakenly said stare at black girls, meant to say those girls
But there are still a few black girls here anon, even if the abos are the most common ones

>>34937926
Why not beer? Even more calories
>>
File: p1000079-e1324399437183.jpg (2 MB, 3000x4000) Image search: [Google]
p1000079-e1324399437183.jpg
2 MB, 3000x4000
>mfw you despicable faggots have no idea how to make gains
>>
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 500x749) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 500x749
>>34937892
>2016-1
> not doing GOKAD

Gallon of kefir a day is the one true way
>>
>>34938014
the first time i had that shit i legitimately gagged lel
>>
File: 1445024617991.jpg (51 KB, 405x543) Image search: [Google]
1445024617991.jpg
51 KB, 405x543
>>34937995
>Original Southern Nog

No thanks m8
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 400x600
>>34938076
Made with the best slave cum
>>
File: QsnXJUq.jpg (89 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
QsnXJUq.jpg
89 KB, 500x750
>>34938076
why are you even in america
>>
File: Feels.png (89 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
Feels.png
89 KB, 750x750
>>34938118
>implying I'm in USA

>have to go to semi-formal function with gf next month
>old dress pants don't fit anymore

#justswolethings
>>
I'm the only one using girls rejection as a way of motivation?
>>
>>34938140
>can't wear tight jacket anymore
>Love that jacket like nothing else in this planet
JUST BULK MY SHIT UP
>>
File: 1440050869641.jpg (58 KB, 680x497) Image search: [Google]
1440050869641.jpg
58 KB, 680x497
>>34938140
>not living in the usa
well that explains y u r dumb then
rekt
>>
>>34938179
I came over and bought 6 tubs of Ben and Jerry's a couple weeks back, does that help my burger cred?
>>
>>34938179
That burger makes me moist but also makes me fear for my heart it's a bittersweet feel
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 250x250
>>34938193
>juicing
>burger makes you worry about your heart
>>
>>34938179
Also Jack in the Box is overpriced greasy shit, what do you recommend next time I come over?
>>
File: 1411336236197.jpg (52 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
1411336236197.jpg
52 KB, 540x960
>>34938179

In-n-out is probably the best place for bulking. Only like $3 for a double and $1 for fries. Shit is cheap as hell for LA
>>
>>34938189
slightly, yes.

>>34938193
>not giving in

>>34938211
entirely depends where in the us you're going.
but i agree jack in the box is just not good
>>
File: PBL7uHU.jpg (84 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
PBL7uHU.jpg
84 KB, 540x540
>>34938227
stop reminding me that i live on the east coast
>>
>>34938207
If you don't do tren or shit that fucks with your lipids your heart will be fine
>>
File: 1411337043240.jpg (50 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1411337043240.jpg
50 KB, 720x960
>>34938246
me too, I just fly over there every couple weeks.

muh free flights
>>
File: umWyqdt.jpg (120 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
umWyqdt.jpg
120 KB, 720x960
>>34938233
>>
>>34938233
I'll have to look around more next time, I mostly saw stuff I had already tried.
>>
File: CheapSarcasticBeauceron.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
CheapSarcasticBeauceron.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>34938256
>muh free flights
u whut
>>
File: 1411337134990.jpg (108 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
1411337134990.jpg
108 KB, 1080x1920
>>34938295
I work for an airline bby.
>>
>>34938179
Dammit this explains so much

Hey we change our prime minister every few weeks, I think that shows Australia is second smart to USA, can I not be dumb?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1447724576501.jpg (40 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1447724576501.jpg
40 KB, 600x600
>>34938076
Beta detected
>>
>>34938284
look up the local burger places rather than just fast food chains
most of the time the burgers will be much better
>>
File: fqFipxt.webm (1 MB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
fqFipxt.webm
1 MB, 640x640
>>34938304
fuck you
thats awesome

>>34938310
being self aware is certainly a step in the right direction
>>
>>34938324
JM would lose his shit if he saw this lol
>>
File: 1445034011576.jpg (387 KB, 1024x1280) Image search: [Google]
1445034011576.jpg
387 KB, 1024x1280
>>34938358
>tfw jm started competing
http://www.14news.com/story/30519979/evansville-man-with-down-syndrome-competes-in-bodybuilding-competition
>>
File: 052 - qFHjTeK.jpg (126 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
052 - qFHjTeK.jpg
126 KB, 720x1280
>>34938376
still looks better than genova
>>
>>34938358
Nah, JM only likes nigresses that the rest of us would need a paper bag to even consider fucking.
>>
>>34938324
she is the worst competitive eater I've ever seen, thats entirely too long to eat a single banana

>>34938376
lol how long have you been sitting on that one
>>
>>34938376
Kek

Almost got me but that guys face is much more aesthetic than JM
>>
>>34938388
it piss

>>34938407
like the last hour
fuck you jerry

>>34938415
since when is jm posting his face
>>
File: jm.jpg (19 KB, 332x363) Image search: [Google]
jm.jpg
19 KB, 332x363
>>34938441
He was all paranoid about a dent in his skull so he posted multiple face shots

Weird to think that this is the face of the crazy motherfucker that we all come to know and loathe
>>
File: GtC9w7V.webm (2 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
GtC9w7V.webm
2 MB, 720x404
>>34938441
>>
File: talkinshit2124124.png (1 MB, 950x607) Image search: [Google]
talkinshit2124124.png
1 MB, 950x607
Guys, is it a great idea to start with 50mg testosterone propionate ed? I've been lifting for slightly over a year now and it's just going way to slow for my taste. I've been talking to a guy I met in my gym and he said that he could help me with getting that stuff and with my first injection.

Anyway, I'm not quite sure about the dosage. The guy from the gym says that you could technically also do 50mg e2d without much of a loss. I don't want to inject it every day, but I'll do it if I have to. Or would it be better to go with 100mg e2d instead of 50mg ed? I plan to cycle for about half a year to a year.

Oh yeah, I'm still rather fat, but apparently it's not a big deal with propionate (I'm not extremely fat, but I do have overweight). I plan to keep cutting on it, until I'm comfortable with my weight and then just eat slightly over maintenance level.
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 537x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 537x720
>>34938455
Such a nice round head. Mirin hard.
>>
>>34938455
Cue ball looking ass
>>
How long is tiromel t/a?

Not illegal mods, just trying to get some t3 for muh hyperthyroid
>>
>>34938455
wheres his dent

>>34938469
no too soon and prop is a shit ton of injects for a newb
what are your lifts
>>
File: d09y1zh.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
d09y1zh.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>>34938455
lel he posted partial views of his face like 3 years ago with that same concern
i dont even know what dent he is talking about
also i love jm how dare u
>>
File: Brutal.png (108 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Brutal.png
108 KB, 320x240
>>34938542
BREEEH
>>
>>34938541
>no too soon and prop is a shit ton of injects for a newb
>what are your lifts

I really don't mind injecting it each day that much. My lifts are
>Benchpress
100kg 3x10
>Deadlifts
180kg 3x5
>squats
100kg (could go higher, but I hate squats more than any other excercise)
>>
>>34938541
hard to say. for some reason i didnt save the pics where its actually noticible. he definitely has a dented skull kinda near the middle of the side
>>
File: lil drink.gif (2 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
lil drink.gif
2 MB, 360x270
>>34938592
why doesnt he just comb his hair over it lol
>tfw I could have dents just waiting for me to get balder

>>34938588
thats decent enough I spose, would be slowin down

If you want to, go for it, but make sure you get pct and ai, and I'd check his prices as well
>>
Frustration when your local supplement store likes 2 of your Instagram photos but they aren't even related to fitness.... Guys please, I put selfies up all the time and I'm not a twig like half your sponsored guys...
>>
>>34938540

uhhh, like 2-3 weeks if I remember correctly

>>34938666

there's like zero chance his shit isn't street pricing aka $80/g for test prop

also why the fuck would someone want to start with gear by pinning ed
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 535x551) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 535x551
>>34938592
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 411x422) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 411x422
>>34938816
el presidente
>>
>>34938784

DUDE

somebody just showed me the sweetest brown on brown video I've ever seen

one clip at ~2:30 of like 50 dudes in an open field, low ground, camera pov makes me itch to have a mk19 or a 240

http://po.combatfootagearchive.com/Best%20of%20ISIS.mp4
>>
>>34938816
If he didn't shave his damn head you wouldn't know it was there
baka baka baka senpai
>>
>>34938812
>$80 a gram

Is this what rl prices are?

Steep as fuck. I get 4 grams for that price
>>
>>34938894

raws for test are under $1/g in any real kind of volume

you can get 250-300mg/ml 10ml vials of test e for $25-30

you're still getting turbojewed
>>
>>34938812
yeah exactly
but the kids gunna buy it anyways lettuce be real
>>
>>34938921
I get 10ml 250mg test e for 30 and 10ml 100mg prop for 20.

It's decent enough for me.
>>
>>34938882
tfw mobile internet too slow to load the page
I'll keep this tab open for when I get home so I can watch

Is it good shit?
I personally prefer the wombat
Can't even remember what it's real name is
40mm launcher on its own, barrel opens from the stock like a shotgun
Scarily accurate and easy to use, guys in my unit were able to use it like a mortar if needed
>>
from 1 to 10 how mad are you /fraud/?
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 300x201) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 300x201
>>34938882
>>
File: boner.gif (2 MB, 319x168) Image search: [Google]
boner.gif
2 MB, 319x168
>>34938945

oh, thumpers? those are some legit-ass pirate guns

new hotness is the 320 from hk, fucker has a collapsible stock so you can fit it in a cargo pocket

knew a dude that was like rainman, stupid as a motherfucker but holy shit that cunt could use the 320 like a fucking surgeon's scalpel

no sights just winging shit through windows and doors, down into those fucking terrible wadis, could drop a round 10 feet away on the other side of a wall by shooting the fucking thing almost straight up

made me shit my pants doing that but damn that boy got shit done
>>
>>34939016
Those are the ones haha
Good old wombat
Dunno how but as a pog I was one of a Hangul of people qualified on it

Always the way isn't it. Some idiot can just magically use a weapon system perfectly without ever understanding the physics he is playing with

H&K make the best stuff
If I ever buy firearms I'll be shelling out top dollar for their gear
>>
So I just injected 1ml of Test E and for the first time it actually hurt as the oil went in, and even though I z-tracked (though maybe not properly enough) quite a bit leaked out

Did I goof or is everything all good?
>>
File: 1439890980610.jpg (596 KB, 2736x3648) Image search: [Google]
1439890980610.jpg
596 KB, 2736x3648
Sup /fraud/. Need to order a new batch of needles and syringes. Live in the states. Anyone care to recommend a source?
>>
File: 1446543641326.png (417 KB, 451x588) Image search: [Google]
1446543641326.png
417 KB, 451x588
>mfw mastest turns out to be as big of a retard as JM
Must be something in the water there
>>
File: paige hathaway.jpg (47 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
paige hathaway.jpg
47 KB, 640x640
>>34939109

there's no way you actually z-tracked if "quite a bit" leaked

just don't fuck it up next time

draw up .2ml of air into the syringe upside down and flick the bubble until it reaches the stopper

assuming you're putting tension on the skin towards you; swab an inch further down from where you're going to pin to account for the skin shifting

retract the skin and pin in a deliberate motion, not so fast that you aren't able to feel the ominous electric tingle and involuntary urge to contract the muscle if you're too close to a nerve, not too slow that you're drawing the process out and just increasing your anxiety about the whole process

you should take a full minute to pin 1ml with slow, steady pressure to avoid increased tissue trauma because you turn the pin essentially into one of those water jets they use to cut through steel plates

once the barrel of the syringe is clear including the air bubble at the end (you'll hear it, trust me) wait 5 seconds and pull the pin out quickly, releasing tension on the skin in the same movement

no leakage, max 1-2 drops of blood from surface capillary damage

>>34939143

allegro medical is what I use
>>
File: 1438748318585.gif (3 MB, 636x288) Image search: [Google]
1438748318585.gif
3 MB, 636x288
> valedictorian of my class became a tattoo artist
> suppressed oneitis, wanted her bad but hated myself more
> pretty sure she stayed single through HS

Maybe one swastika tattoo won't hurt. I'll think about it.
>>
File: 1405473166742.jpg (209 KB, 638x630) Image search: [Google]
1405473166742.jpg
209 KB, 638x630
>>34939143
>>
File: 20151116_231545.png (259 KB, 1078x1677) Image search: [Google]
20151116_231545.png
259 KB, 1078x1677
Fuck
>>
>>34939357

I cringed
>>
>>34939381
Ay bruh. She's still flirting up a storm so I think this worked in my favor. Bout to grab the ass and tell her to leave her boyfriend for me
>>
>>34939357
Christ it's like reading messages I sent in high school
>>
>>34937176
are you calling your friend that you wanted to marry for benefits your gf?

sadguy bein sadguy
>>
File: 20151116_233124.png (246 KB, 1078x1682) Image search: [Google]
20151116_233124.png
246 KB, 1078x1682
>>34939437
>>34939381
This is for you guys
>>
>>34939465
You're friends with this girl yeah?
>>
>>34939474
This is cheergirl so I guess we're friends kinda. We usually never talk outside of cheerleading.
>>
>>34939490
Ah well I'd say she's keen then
If you're being this cutsey and flirty it's gotta happen
>>
File: 002210 (2).jpg (95 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
002210 (2).jpg
95 KB, 540x960
>>34939465
Beta as fuck bruh
>>
>>34939465

jesus fucking christ

>>34939496

I think I'd be physically ill before I could write some shit like that

>>34939508

nigger that's your wife isn't it

so that's either cheating or uh... well I guess cheating too
>>
>>34939508
Wasn't she on Var when she sent this? :^)
>>
>>34939496
I'm about to sneak her away between games tomorrow and bust her out desu. I need to release all this sexual tension.

Then I'm gonna basically cut all contact (except for the fact that we're cheer partners) and date this other girl who seems pretty cool. Unless she leaves her boyfriend, in which case I will date them both

>>34939508
I'll let you know her reactions after we fuck
>>
>>34939523
This is why you don't fuck cheer leaders brick
Now that I think about it, don't girls there love army?
>>
>>34939539
ah okay makes sense
Could always fuck her on the side even though she has a boyfriend
>>
File: ,545.jpg (89 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
,545.jpg
89 KB, 600x600
>>34939523
Yeah its the wife
Still counts though because Im not sending gay emojis back.

>>34939526
Possibly I dont remember desu. She sends me shit like this once or twice a week.
>>
>>34936195
cuntz where can i get some cheap roids brahz
>>
>>34939566
I'm starting week 3 on this tren and I'm not feeling shit, is my gear bunk?
>>
>>34939566
That's the kind of missus you want
Always keen for you dick
>>
File: 44ffg.jpg (144 KB, 600x804) Image search: [Google]
44ffg.jpg
144 KB, 600x804
>>34939566
>desu

what the fuck is this fuckery
I dont speak anime

>>34939571
Go up to the big guy in the gym and offer him oral for orals.
>>
>>34939571
post email
>>
>>34939555
It will be a consideration. I'm gonna fuck her at least once regardless. Overheard her today talking to another girl about getting choked during sex and I almost couldn't contain my boner. Something must be done about that pussy

>>34939566
>gay emojis
Hey, fuck you buddy. I'm just trying to get my weiner wet in a 19 year old girl
>>
File: ssq0756.png (468 KB, 600x593) Image search: [Google]
ssq0756.png
468 KB, 600x593
>>34939574
By week 3 you should start getting night sweats and insomnia or at least I do. Try upping the dose.

Who's tren-e is it?
>>
>>34939545

ehhh most of the time when they're into mil dudes it's like slapping your dick down on a bear trap

sometimes it doesn't end in tears, sometimes your dick rots off

I live in a major metropolitan area within an hour's drive of like a dozen major college campuses so I can be a bit more selective than when I was stuck in the middle of bumfuck nowhere on a military base with the closest town populated by raging whores and/or lumbering tundra wookies

>>34939566
>>34939582

living the dream

new filter btw
>>
>>34939601
tfw my phone is so old it doesn't even have emojis
>>
>>34939601
Hnnnnng yessss
My gf asks me to choke her now, fucking loves it

Emojis are great for nabbing chicks

>>34939610
Fair enough
Most people in this country hate military but I've found in the capital cities where there are far fewer we aren't hated as much.
It certainly makes you interesting and gives you something to talk about
>>
File: 000vvbn.jpg (106 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
000vvbn.jpg
106 KB, 500x667
>>34939601
Just get straight to the point and ask her for that Netflix and chill or whatever you kids are doing these days d;0)
>>
>>34939606
Not going to name the source, I'm just doing a test run to see how my body likes tren. I could just not be noticing the sides as much since I have no experience with tren and apparently everything is overhyped.
>>
>>34939658
some people don't get it so bad.
tren a and tren e i didn't notice shit physically. mentally, on the other hand, it was hell
>>
>>34939640
The deal is that I'm not trying to take her back to my house since I live with my parents for college and shit. I'm just gonna go for the classic ass-grab plus whatever else feels right. It's gotta come from the heart breh
>>
File: 00a22s2a.jpg (87 KB, 600x839) Image search: [Google]
00a22s2a.jpg
87 KB, 600x839
>>34939658
> I have no experience with tren and apparently everything is overhyped

Tren is one of those compounds everyone feels. Shits like fucking fire when it hits. I think everyone experiences the sides good or bad. That or you just have bunk tren.

>>34939672
How do you not notice changes physically on tren? Did you forget to eat and lift?
>>
>>34939672
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWbLkXhGEmo
>>
>>34939703
i meant physical sides
i definitely noticed the development, even cutting on it, even being fat on it. shoulders inflated somewhat unnaturally
>>
>>34939705
<3
>>
>>34939735
u r the worst
can't be in this thread anymore with MH here
gonna go binge watch sex and the city
>>
Honestly losing respect for Mastest. smhtbhfam
>>
File: 1446765958157.jpg (68 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1446765958157.jpg
68 KB, 612x612
>>34939628

oh well yeah it's another chip you can play that might make you more interesting if you gauge it right, all the random stories that are completely normal to us but sound fucking insane to anyone else

reminds me I'm gonna go over to this 19yo exercise science chick's place on fri, bring a bottle or two of a decent red, cook some food, and fuck her so hard she forgets her own name

>>34939703

goddamnit

I'm going to die waiting til feb to start my blast

this shit is just sitting here right next to me but I want to get all my ducks in a row first

still need the ipam, modgrf, sd, caber, cialis, telmisartan, tudca, prob some gw50 too, plus more pins and some 3ml syringes

should probably add a whole new wardrobe to the shopping list lel
>>
File: 001kkj1.jpg (49 KB, 600x704) Image search: [Google]
001kkj1.jpg
49 KB, 600x704
>>34939722
I wish I didnt sweat like a whore in church every night. Its pretty gross sweating through pillows,blankets, sheets, your shirt, and the missus every night.

On the plus side it seems peptides and otc sleeping pills before bed will give me a solid 6 hours of sleep now. The tren dreams still fuck me up though ;_;
>>
>>34939752
Fuck her good for us senpai

>>34939756
Kek I know this feeling all too well
I don't think I ever stop sweating, it's terrible
I'll cuddle the missus for 5 minutes then push her off and lie on the other side of the bed, only way I can get remotely cool enough.
Dnp and tren are both a nightmare
>>
File: shiggyfuggendiggy.png (332 KB, 472x475) Image search: [Google]
shiggyfuggendiggy.png
332 KB, 472x475
>>34939203
More like something in the oil
>>
File: 002mmn5.jpg (39 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
002mmn5.jpg
39 KB, 600x450
>>34939752
You got more self control than me. I tend to take the shit I buy as it arrives in my mailbox unless Im buying shit for my next blast and Im already blasting.

What else you running with it, test and a oral?
>>
>>34939782
Yeah same I'm pinning everything I got I won't let a vial sit for 3 months fuck that
>>
File: 1445546944044.jpg (60 KB, 400x612) Image search: [Google]
1445546944044.jpg
60 KB, 400x612
>>34939782

250mg test e
350-1,050mg vet tren (4 weeks at 350mg, 10 at 700mg, 10 at 1,050mg)
1,050mg trest deca
20-30mg sd (3 on 3 off starting after week 1 frontload)
300mcg ipam/modgrf (100mg each morning, pwo, pre-bed)
12.5mg-25mg asin ed

got enough ralox to turn bruce jenner back into a dude if asin isn't enough for the trest, telmisartan for bp if necessary, tudca with the sd, cialis for funsies, and the gw50 for its ancillary lipid balancing effects plus to counter tren cardio shit

you probably understand now why I'm going to need a whole new wardrobe
>>
>>34939857
Jesus Christ that's a blast
>>
>>34939752
fucking hell it sounds more like you're attending a proper chemistry class than getting shredded. how much does all that run you in a given year?
>>
>>34939857
I told you to stop posting that shit it makes me jealous.
>>
yo fags what's good for blood pressure, coq10, anything else?
>>
>>34939782
Do you mind if I save this image?
>>
File: Jim-Carey_Excited.gif (2 MB, 356x272) Image search: [Google]
Jim-Carey_Excited.gif
2 MB, 356x272
>>34939871

bit over $3k for just shy of half a year at retarded dosages

2/3rd of that is just from peps and trest

next blast I'm thinking I might try and see if I can source some custom ester dhb raws and run it with some tren and mast for something a little dryer, prob end up being a fraction of the cost of this one

and yes I put a bit more thought and planning into it than some people

>>34939909

>tfw

>>34939954

cardio
>>
File: 0021jjhp.jpg (34 KB, 250x333) Image search: [Google]
0021jjhp.jpg
34 KB, 250x333
>>34939954
Niacin
Asprin
Cialis
Fish Oil
L-arginine
Cardio

>>34939974
Yes
>>
>>34940001

at 345 bench, 465 high bar, 535 dead atm

thinking if my joints and connective tissue hold up with the assistance of peps through this blast

aiming for 445 bench, high 5 or low 6 squat, and maybe cracking 7 for deads
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 480x640
Chem's cattle hormones appear to cure narcolepsy, my cattle haven't slept since Friday night. This means one of two things...

> Future's Tren was bunk
> Chem adds meth

I'm not sure but not sleeping is shit for cattle presses and am pretty sure the cattle are going to die if they don't sleep tonight.
>>
>>34940123
Better take care of them cattle winter is coming
>>
>>34938882
Just started watching
Are they just shooting an empty building??

Also they love slomo like it's 300 haha
>>
>>34940232
Also what's this gay as fuck music?
Also these guys can't shoot for shit, they are total crap
Also Iraqi military are total crap too

Holly shit I am starting to think maybe we DO need to go shoot these fucks because it would be a straight up lol worthy slaughter
>>
>>34939991
tfw 3k for epic blast
tfw wasted from shit diet
>>
>>34940123
> Chem adds meth

would anyone actually be surprised from hearing this?
>>
Mastest harassing jm nonstop with his trip off. Pathetic manlet
>>
>>34940308
fake anon trying to impersonate jm
baka
>>
File: 1404419790065.jpg (80 KB, 325x703) Image search: [Google]
1404419790065.jpg
80 KB, 325x703
>Opinions on this "cycle" please

I'm looking at 75/100 units of Deca a week (or every two weeks) by itself.

In such a low dosage is it necessary to even put test with it?

Reason for the low dose is I'm just looking to help fix up some minor (but nagging) issues with my lower back.

Thanks in advance.
>>
>>34940403
currently taking deca solo at 200 once a week.
2 weeks is too long, half life is ~7.5 days.
that low of a dose will most likely shut you down and you will experience low test feels (they suck btw)

what's wrong with your back?
>>
File: 1368618164775.jpg (60 KB, 361x313) Image search: [Google]
1368618164775.jpg
60 KB, 361x313
>>34940425
You take 200 once a week?

I was looking at that but I'm paranoid about my cock or growing breasts or whatever and to be honest, I don't know what the minimum ranges are so I thought I'd err lower.

>what's wrong with your back?

Some ligaments on one side of my back flare up, the pain is in a very small area - about the size of a coin. It's a low intensity but it prevents me from doing quite a lot, can't even do a single pullup or pushup without it going "NO" and squealing with pain.

Though it doesn't hurt much really at rest.

Depresses me really as I just had another major injury that lasted 8 years fade away about 3 months ago, finally get back to the gym and then this bullshit.
>>
>>34940403
Some people get away with no test cycles.
Many have erectile dysfunction without test. Plus test gives good feels.
>>
>>34940436
yeah, i started test200/deca200 a week but dropped the test recently because i was aromatizing too much. 18-20% BF, only hopped on to help an injury like you.
desu in hindsight i probably would of never taken it, didn't really seem to help much and imo caused more problems.
instead i probably would of used peptides.

>>34940440
my libido is low, but i have no problem jacking it. i finish a lot sooner now though, possibly from no libido induced no fap?
i'm always really tired and i think i may be getting depressed as well
>>
>>34940436
Think you should look into peps/sarms.
That dose will still have those negative sides, and those will outweigh the benifts imo.

>>34940455
Lucky, were you trying to go no ai?
>>
>>34940455
>>34940461

Can you elaborate a bit more on your injury?

Why do you think it didn't help?

I was looking up peptides but damn man, injecting 3 times a day compared to deca's once a week?

>peptides

So how do their side effects compare to regular anabolics? I know it sounds like a pretty stupid question but I'm a total amateur here
>>
>>34940467
Using slin pins for peps feels like almost nothing, they are just so small.
But it is a lot of jabbing
Sides depend on what you run.
>>
>>34940461
no, more like burning through all my asin.

>>34940467
my rib was torn out of my sternum tearing the cartilage. cartilage doesn't get much bloodflow so injuries to it takes a really long time. also since it was in my chest daily things would aggravate it. (sneezing would set me back a few weeks in progress)
(i've re hurt it by: farting, getting out of bed, stretching my arms, sitting)
i figured the increased collagen would help.
i've made a lot of progress since then, but i think just exercising again helped more.(i wasn't exercising when it would aggravate easily)

i think you can get away with peptides once a day, not sure tho.
in hindsight i'd probably use tb500 and cjc.

i would say try it if you think it'll help
>>
>>34940484
Man that's fucked.
It's just gut wrenching to think "great, now I can't work out". Like you feel old before your time.

No wonder there are guys that get on gear, I'm not trying to look like Schwarzenegger here.

It just sucks it has to be underground because it would be way easier and safer if a doctor/endroconoligist was there to say what's alright and whats going to fuck you up instead of playing scientist on yourself.
>>
>>34940503
yeah, there are still some things i can't do that i used to enjoy(deadlifts, sprints, jump rope, punching bag), at least not yet.

tbqh i think just exercising again helped me improve the most.
when i was getting reinjured easily was when i was a bedridden dyel. said 420 yolo blaze it swag fuck it and started lifting again (taking tons of vitamins) and i think that was when i made my the most progress.

idk how similar our injuries are, but my best advice would be to keep trying and do thinks that don't upset it, maybe low weight for things that do upset it. if you want to try some shady things go for it too.
when i first started assisted dips would hurt, now i can do 35 bw.
>>
>>34940484
Just thinking about that hurts.
Hope everything completely heals up, and you get your libido back.
>>
>>34940526
Well that's pretty good progress.
How old are you?
>>
>>34940528
thanks breh, i'll be back clopping soon
>>34940534
21, injury was ~20 months ago.
>>
>>34940542
Fark, I'm 26 so a bit older.

If this shit isn't gone by the time I'm 28 it's gear-o-clock. Or suicide I guess.
>>
>>34940546
I just hopped on ostarine for various tendon issues
been a week so far, seems there is some improvement
>>
File: 1314766750678.jpg (6 KB, 176x182) Image search: [Google]
1314766750678.jpg
6 KB, 176x182
>>34940561
>ostarine

Wtf, just looked it up.

No side effects? Come on senpai.

I'm guessing this shit is either fucking pricey, less effective than other androgens or.... there are side effects?
>>
is eating ass worth it? i always want to do it but after i cum the idea seems.. not so good.
>>
>>34940598
should visit reddit /r peptides
or datbtrue(best source of peptide knowledge)

things like that sound more promising for injuries than AAS roids like deca/eq/var .
they're newer so less is known~

not that expensive, but less effective for muscle gains.
>>
>>34940598
it's cheap af (like 60 bux for a cycle from a trusted supplier) and oral
it's also not very effective for building muscle, apparently pretty great for tendons and bone doe
no side effects so far except maybe slightly elevated blood pressure and the motherfucking hunger from mk-677 I'm stacking it with
apparently there is some shutdown after the fact but nothing a low dose of clomid/nolva can't fix
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 92

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.