[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Harassment
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 13
File: 1236490721830.jpg (16 KB, 320x447) Image search: [Google]
1236490721830.jpg
16 KB, 320x447
Any of you /fit/izens been hit on by gay guys since you started working out?
I've had several instances from guys waving at me in cars to trying to buy drinks for me, but today was the worst.

I was eating grilled chicken wings for lunch at a sports bar after the gym for dirty bulking.
I'm alone at the bar, this guy walks in and sits next to me. He orders a jager shot and a chaser. I'm watching hockey and soccer. He asks me if I play hockey; I say no.
He starts asking me other questions but I only give him one word answers. He says I'm very intense and I should relax. He orders two more shots and offers me one. At this point I'm thinking he's a bum and trying to hit me up for cash.
Then he says I have nice legs. I notice he's sitting cross-legged at the bar. OHFUCKNO.jpg
I rush to pay my tab and get the hell out. Before the bartender comes back, he again says I have really nice legs and he asks for my number. I haul ass out of there.
Was I just sexually harassed?
>mfw i get hit on by gay guys but i've never had a gf
>>
>>34934810
SAUCE!?!?
>>
File: image.jpg (517 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
517 KB, 2048x1536
>>34934810

Post pic of u faggot
>>
I wish hot bois would hit on me. I like playing the flirt game but am too autistic around girls.
>>
>>34934810
That just doesn't happen. To risky for gay guy to be beaten to pulp. That unless you send strong signals you're gay yourself. Do you casually wear borat's singlet?
>>
>>34934862
Why would I beat him up in the middle of the day? I would be the one getting arrested.
>>
>>34934810
>homeless guy is paying for my drinks so he can ask me for money
Are you retarded?

Also, being hit on by people you don't like isn't harrassment. What are you, a third wave feminist?
>>
>>34934810
>turning down free drinks

pleb
>>
>>34934923
This. What the hell is wrong with you?

After I started lifting a gay guy hit on me in the grocery store. He kept asking me about my shoes and made it a point to introduce himself.
>>
File: chadmuska12f.jpg (29 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
chadmuska12f.jpg
29 KB, 300x400
>>34934810
Just the opposite. I got hit on by old creepy faggots constantly between the ages of 12 and 16 and then suddenly became invisible to gay dudes around the age of 17. It was around the time I started working out and started keeping my hair short rather than Justin Bieber pedo dream mode. Now I'm 6'5, 285 lb built fat and only black dudes hit on me. When will those gay niggers learn?

I know y'all are thinking I just outgrew the pedos, but I always looked older, like an 18 year old twink, even at 12. I was like 5'10, 170 lbs back then. I think there's more of a market for twink fags than bear mode fags. Or maybe it's just because I became so unapproachable looking.

Pic somewhat related. I used to look a lot like this between the ages of 12 and 16.
>>
>>34934892
Really? You would say you felt endangered and he violated your personal space.
>>
I'm fit now and gay dudes in my class will like one of my Instagram pics from 20 weeks ago at 1 in the morning
>>
>>34934892
>Why would I beat him up in the middle of the day? I would be the one getting arrested.
>People in sports bars are all reasonable people who always think through consequences before they react.
>>
>>34935357
Do you like them back?
>>
>>34934810
>implying getting hit on by gay guys isn't awesome

I've gotten more compliments from gay guys than girls. It's flattering as fuck

>explain to gay friend how i have trouble with girls
>he gives me an incredulous look
>"really man? dude you're pretty attractive"

if only i was gay
>>
>>34934810
Well men hit on women like that all the time so I don't really get the point of your post
How is it any different
You should be flattered no matter who or what it is
ego++;
>>
>>34935441
>Well men hit on women like that all the time so I don't really get the point of your post
This
Deal with it you pussy.
>>
>go to a lot of raves
>get hit on by atleast 1 gay dude every time
Don't be a faggot and just tell them you don't run like

>uncomfortable with your sexuality
maybe you are gay you lil faggot
>>
File: 2w7fvie.jpg (30 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
2w7fvie.jpg
30 KB, 400x600
>>34935409
>H-hey guys, th-there's no way I'm gay. But I do enjoy gay guys hitting on me and telling me how pretty I am. N-no homo.
>>
>>34934810
I dunno, the weirdest shit for me always come from loose tinder sloots. Like, when a faggot hits on you, it's usually either sexual or at least something normal like he mires your glutes or squat or whatever. When a tinder sloot mires, it's always awkward shit like "I really like the veins on the back of your hand" or "let me touch your chin", or "I love the skin on your shin".
>>
File: tashayar.jpg (19 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
tashayar.jpg
19 KB, 320x240
>>34935441
>>34935481
t-thanks guys
It was just when he said he wanted to touch my legs I got pissed/confused
>>
>>34934810
Nope just fucking fat girls and trashy whores.
>>
This shit is why I hate a lot of gay people. I try to be a nice guy but if you're handsome and a nice guy.. some gay dudes will think it's a free pass. A lot are cool though and just wanna be friends.. Just don't start hanging out with them too much or their gay pheromones will turn you into a homo.
>>
>>34934810
I would have just told him n-no homo and that I'm straight. If he didn't respect that I would probably tell him to fuck off and leave me alone.
>>
>>34936258
Like the times straight guys thinks girls smiling at them = hungry for dick?
>>
>>34936258
>implying you haven't already been infected with the gay
Remember that time you and your bro bonded? It meant more to you than you realise, closet homo
>>
>>34936365
Ya to be honest I sympathize with a lot of chicks after going through it. It's not that big of a deal but it gets annoying. Even as a dude I see some assholes with all this false confidence just embarrassing themselves.
>>
File: zac-effron-shirtless.jpg (21 KB, 268x350) Image search: [Google]
zac-effron-shirtless.jpg
21 KB, 268x350
>>34936387
One day you're straight.. next thing you know you're fucking boi pussy in elaborate gangbang scenarios with some tranny jerking off in the corner.
>>
File: 1447622588717.gif (3 MB, 200x170) Image search: [Google]
1447622588717.gif
3 MB, 200x170
>go out with my gym Bros from Navy A school drinking and slooting
>we all get a girl and bring em back to our hotel room
>we all fuck in different parts of the hotel absolutely smashed
>yelling at each other the entire time about how we're getting it
>"I'M FUCKIN HER FROM BEHIND" "I'M CARRYING HER INTO THE SHOWER"
>shower starts
>"GOT MY FINGER IN HER BUTT"
>we all go for like 30 - 45 minutes
>all finish up, high fives all around, butt ass naked
>we all put our compression shorts on start drinking beers
>all three of us black out
>be the first to wake up in the morning
>have huge fucking boner resting in between quite possibly the best ass my dick has had the pleasure to rest its head on
>snuggle closer, squeeze torso of body closer to me
>"damn this chick is fuckin built"
>open eyes
>I'm spooning gym bro #1, who is spooning gym bro #2
>bro 1 has his right hand on my hip, left arm slung underneath head of gym bro 2
>bro 2 is holding onto his hand, curled up into small spoon position for gym bro 1
>quick scan of room, no sign of sloots
>"go back to bed anon, we'll deal with it later"
>inwardly shrug, put my face against his back, fall asleep

No homo though
>>
>>34936492
This is how true friendships are formed. Bros who will never let you down.
>>
>>34936553
>tfw we all got stationed in different parts of the world
>all still group call on Skype at least once a week to talk about goals we've set for ourselves and for each other

Why must the world be so cruel
>>
>>34935330
holy shit I can't even count how many times old faggots made me feel uncomfortable, I was complete twinkmode when I was younger

>my it's like you just never stop...
>you're so strong for your own age, and lean...
>keep going, that's the spirit of youth for you he he....
jesus it was creepy as fuck

started looking like a man along the years and haven't really encountered any
>>
>>34936492
Fucking cliche.
>>
File: 1442354306587.jpg (98 KB, 960x652) Image search: [Google]
1442354306587.jpg
98 KB, 960x652
>>34936735
yeah, I know
>>
File: 1440876373266.jpg (32 KB, 431x535) Image search: [Google]
1440876373266.jpg
32 KB, 431x535
>>34934810
OP is a S J W, if someone unattractive to him tries to hit on him, it's rape.
>>
File: 1437607171063.gif (2 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1437607171063.gif
2 MB, 200x200
>>34934810
>Any of you /fit/izens been hit on by gay guys since you started working out?
I can't stop laughing.
>that story
>harassed
I
FUCKING
CAN'T
STOP
LAUGHING
>>
>>34934810
a faggot once kept looking at my dick at uni and other fags always stare me
i'm starting to hate gays for real, bro
>>
>>34934810
Just tell him you're not interested and quit acting like a goddamn woman.
>>
>Be me post training session hitting up the Gym sauna. Feeling relaxed as fuck. Meditating with my eyes shut.
>Pajeet walks in sits in the corner for 10 minutes, continue to meditate.
>Pajeet says "Great place to meditate" I say "huh...oh yeah it's good". Pissed he interrupted the internal struggle of desperately trying to focus on my breathing.
>He starts trying to make small talk...I give monosyllabic answers. *Sigh* engage him in convo because he is foreign and probably doesn't know anything about the gym as it's all hes talking about like a fucking work there.
>He starts standing up and pacing back and forth gradually getting closer to walking in front of me. Think he is overheating and will get the fuck out soon so I can get back to hormonal & mental gains.
>He mentions how sauna is great for releasing tension.
>Stops in front of me, reaches out to start massaging my shoulders.
>Catch both his hands before he can even touch me and throw them away and give him the dirtiest look.
>He starts Pajeetsplaining saying he's not going to hurt me
>I tell him he couldn't if he tried and clenched my hands into fits which rustled his jimmies
>He starts talking really quickly trying to act like nothing happened telling me he's a doctor & his whole life story.
>My time is nearly up in the sauna is up and I stand up making him back into the corner
>I open the door and he says goodbye holds his hand out to shake, shake his hand wondering what the fuck am I doing then embrace the cold shower of glory
>Don't see him again at the gym but over hear some guys a few weeks later of a Pajeet coming onto him in the sauna and being banned from the gym

>Continue to use to the sauna on a daily
>A different Pajeet asks me for the time while I'm meditating as I'm wearing a watch
>Tell him not to talk to me in the sauna
>He tries to strike up convo
>Ignore him
>Continue sauna session

Lesson learned was not to talk to people in the fucking sauna
>>
File: apocnow.jpg (546 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
apocnow.jpg
546 KB, 1920x1080
>go into the men's bathroom
>5 urinals
>choose the one on the far right because I'm a true American
>some fag comes up to the urinal right next to me
>starts lifting his head in the air and moaning as he leaks the gizzard
>doesn't even wash his hands on the way out

degenerates indeed.
>>
I always flirt with straight betas. It's very funny, if they were less autistic and just said 'flattered, but I'm not gay', I'd walk away, but instead they get defensive/angry/freaked out. It's like women who complain about being cat called.
>>
File: 1433293165199.jpg (79 KB, 462x462) Image search: [Google]
1433293165199.jpg
79 KB, 462x462
>tell someone im gay
>"Woah, does that mean youre attracted to me?"
>laugh and say "Of course not", walk away smiling
>their face when

its so much fun
>>
File: 1345991505241303.gif (490 KB, 167x250) Image search: [Google]
1345991505241303.gif
490 KB, 167x250
>>34936898
>mfw I once went to pee in a same urinal someone else was using when drunk
The idea was incredibly funny for some reason, but when we locked eyes even I realized how awkward it was
>>
>>34935365

Sports bars are 40% old guy STEM types, 40% yuppies, 20% "cool" women. Construction workers and truckers don't hang out in sports bars.
>>
>>34934810

A couple of times. I'm so fucking autistic that my gay neighbor asked me out on a date and I said yes, because I didn't realize he was asking me out. It was actually pretty fun, we got ice cream and coffee but it was awkward when he tried to pay.

A twinky gay guy flirted with me at the water fountain just a couple days ago at my gym. It's great because girls don't really do it that often (not that hot I guess).
>>
>>34936929
This. Every time some douche is like "hurr so if you like dick want to suck mine?" I crack up. Straight guys are so gross, they have no hygiene or fashion sense.
>>
>>34934862
>To risky for gay guy to be beaten to pulp
Do you live in Saudi Arabia?
>>
>>34936981
hahahahahaha
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.